Jealous of the Stars- Part 1

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Le gasp an update :O


Just ask him the damn question Kyuhyun thought to himself. He had been in an internal battle with himself for the past 5 minutes. It wasn’t as if he was asking Sungmin to marry him or something. It was just a simple question it isn’t that difficult Cho Kyuhyun.

“Umm... Kyuhyun... Is everything all right?”  Sungmin questioned. Crap! He had been found out. Well done Kyuhyun, well done, you deserve a pat on the back for this he thought to himself.

“Why would anything be wrong, princess?” Kyuhyun casually replied. Mentally thanking Shisus that he had managed to keep his cool.

“Really? That is such a relief; your face was so strained. I thought you were constipated.” Sungmin laughed. How dare he! Kyuhyun thought to himself. After all the things he had done for this stupid bunny. This is how he repaid him, with insults. Choi Sungmin really was like his older brother.

“Ouch, Sungmin, Ouch that hurt... Here I was just innocently about to ask you like a good date would what you wanted?” Kyuhyun replied grabbing his chest.

“Mianhe. Mianhe ure aegi Kyuhyunnie, I won’t do it again. Mmm I think I’ll just have a small hot chocolate. Thank You” Sungmin replied with a teasing smile. Kyuhyun could feel his cheeks burning up. Aish, this pumkin head. What was he doing? He needed to get away from here before Sungmin noticed the faint blush on his cheeks.

“I’ll go place our orders. Don’t miss me too much” Kyuhyun replied quickly smirking has he turned away, leaving a fuming Sungmin at their seats.

*                                                                                             *                                                                                             *

That brat! Sungmin thought to himself noticing the idiotic smirk on Kyuhyun’s face as he left. Sometimes he wondered what he saw in that boy. Come to think of it, Sungmin had no idea why he fell for Kyuhyun. This idiot had done nothing but get on every last one of his nerves. Despite all of this Sungmin liked Kyuhyun a lot. He couldn’t even come up with a proper list about the things he liked about Kyuhyun. He didn’t know him well enough. So far he had only come up with 2 things for his small non- existent list: Kyuhyun’s laugh and his awkward lopsided smile- well if you wanted to call it a smile Sungmin himself wasn’t sure what it was.

Sungmin would be lying to himself if he said he wasn’t nervous about their date. The list was endless. His biggest fear was Siwon hyung finding out that he was out on a date with Kyuhyun. Sungmin knew that his hyung was still in ELF Noraebang most likely singing his heart out while Hae hyung and Wookie attempt to wrestle the mic out of his hand. However, Sungmin still scanned his surroundings quickly just to be safe.

The truth was that he had been having this bad feeling in his stomach all week.  Sungmin had concluded pretty early on that this feeling was probably a side effect of his fear of being caught by Siwon. Even though he had accepted this fact the bad feeling lingered. It frustrated him that there was no solution to this small problem.

“Sungmin....  Sungmin... Heeeeelooooo Sungmin....Yah! Pumpkin head!” Kyuhyun snapped, breaking Sungmin’s train of thought. He looked up to see Kyuhyun attempting to hold both of their orders in his hands.

“Sorry I’ll take these.” Sungmin apologised taking his hot chocolate from Kyuhyun, trying his best not to laugh.

“Aiiish! I’ve been standing here calling your name and you just ignore me. What if I was being attacked?” Kyuhyun whined with a small pout.  It was probably one of the cutest things he had ever seen.  Well you learn something new every day he thought to himself. Who would have thought Cho Kyuhyun could do cute.

“Wipe that stupid pout of your face. It doesn’t suit you” Sungmin lied laughing. Grabbing his hot chocolate he began sipping it slowly letting the sweetness spread in his mouth. Sungmin made a mental note to himself that he should come here with Wookie, Hyukkie and Geng one day.

He sneaked a glance at Kyuhyun to see if the annoying brat had gotten over himself. He almost burst out into a fit of giggles from what he saw. Kyuhyun sat there blushing a deep shade of red with his mouth slightly open in shock. He wondered why his small comment had such a huge effect on this idiot.

At this point Sungmin realised another reason why he liked Kyuhyun. He was the one apart from Geng and Kyuhyun’s family that this annoying brat showed his dorky yet adorable side to. He admitted pretty quickly that this side of Kyuhyun was his soft spot but he wasn’t going to let Kyuhyun in on this. Sungmin knew that the annoying brat would use this to his advantage.

Laughing slightly he said “ Kyhyunnie... I know I’m beautiful but are you just gonna spend this whole date staring at me?”

“I-I-I wasn’t staring!” Kyuhyun exclaimed grabbing his coffee from the table. Sungmin was fanboying so hard at the sight in front of him. He was proud of himself that he hadn’t squealed out loud.

“Mmm... Sure Kyuhyun if that is what you say” Sungmin replied slightly smiling.

*                                                                                             *                                                                                             *

That smile he thought to himself. Kyuhyun almost started blushing again. He knew very well that Sungmin was doing it all on purpose just to get a reaction out of him. He wasn’t surprised though this was his princess after all. What the hell? His princess Kyuhyun thought to himself. He had lost it. Cho Kyuhyun you have officially lost the plot.

“Sheesh... drama queen...” he muttered under his. Praying to Shisus that Sungmin hadn’t heard him.

“Did you say something there?” Sungmin asked. Finally taking his attention away from his hot chocolate.

“Nope, why?” Kyuhyun replied innocently.

“Oh really... I thought I heard the words drama queen come from your mouth... or was that just a ghost” Sungmin questioned.  Kyuhyun just laughed not even bothering about the weird looks he was getting from the people around him.

*                                                                                             *                                                                                             *

How can he just sit here and laugh Sungmin thought to himself. He looked around to see people throwing them weird glances. Did this idiot not even care about that? He was in his own little world. “Yah! Could you stop already? Kyuhyun, people are staring.”Sungmin hissed. He ignored me Sungmin thought to himself. Seriously, If he didn’t shut up he would end up slapping him.

Suddenly Kyuhyun tensed up. Sungmin looked at his face. Why did he stop laughing all of a sudden? Don’t tell me Siwon Hyung is here? Sungmin looked around the cafe. There was no one he knew here. Why was Kyuhyun just sitting staring into space? Was he allergic to something?

“Kyuhyun... Are you ok?... Why aren’t you doing anything?... Are you allergic to anything?.... Yah! Kyuhyun...” Sungmin questioned. However, Kyuhyun just ignored him and still had the dazed expression.

“Kyuhyun... Seriously you are scaring me now.” Sungmin said worry lacing his voice. Still he got ignored. Sungmin didn’t know what to do. Kyuhyun was in his own stupid world not even bothering that he was growing more worried by the second. Why was he just sitting there?

He cupped Kyuhyun’s cheeks in order to try and grab his attention. Looking into his dazed eyes he pleaded “Kyuhyun-ah! Snap out of it. Answer me, please. Is everything ok?”  But still he got no reply.


Yes I'm a mean author  first I tease you guys and now I have a cliff hanger.HOohohohoohohohoohohoho  *sheilds oneself from rotten tomatos* I have a reason for leaving this as one you guys won't be dissapointed by it.... I hope :P

I'm so sorry for the late update but like I said in my tease chapter school has been complete bish to me :( I have so much work to do. I have a big investigation write up of nearly 50 pages to redraft for both my Chemistry and Biology clasess which is worth 25% of my overall grade. I also have a lot of studying to do for Biology considering I got 40% in my mock exam OTL. Plus I am so stressed with waiting to hear back from the remaining 3 universities of the 5 I applied to :/ If it isn't to much to ask for please pray for me.. I'd be really grateful. Now enough of my sad life i don't want to bore u all.

I am also sorry for not doing the little Super Junior conversation thingy I do... I literally have run out of brain juice to think stuff up :P but If you guys want it please comment to let me know and I'll but it in the next update but If no one says anything I probably won't be doing it again....

COMMENTS = FASTER UPDATES

(should I even add this in anymore since I update so late everytime I promise to update quickly :P)

P.S. Is this a short update or a long one I can't tell but anyway I hope you enjoyed hahahhaha

P.P.S The title probably makes no sense to you guys :P But it will in either the next chapter or the one after that depends on how I'm feeling and if my trollness is playing up ;)

P.P.P.S Before I forget someone who is very close to me helped me come up with the ideas for this so I'd like to thank my lovely friend 83Angel for helping me get inspiration for this becuase OTL I've been single all my life I don't know how dates work at all. She is also the one who came up with the title XD Love you unnie.