Its a Boring Chapter... Sorry.. :((((

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

A/N: BORINNNGGGGG CHAPTER AHEAD…LOL… DARE TO READ IT… HAHAHAHA… BYE… :P

Continuation from previous chapter:
___________ _________________ _____________

After few minutes of walking, Wookie reached school and started heading towards the main school building. He took out his cell phone and checked if he got any calls or texts, but he didn’t receive any. Wookie sighed and placed the phone back inside his trouser pocket and kept walking. He needed to meet his two hyung’s anyhow, because his instincts say that sungmin might be in trouble.

Why hadn’t Donghae and siwon hyung replied me back?”…Wookie grumbled as he kept walking towards the school building. He had texted donghae and siwon long back before leaving the house, but the elders hadn’t replied him yet. Wookie was feeling uneasy. He was really worried about sungmin who had called him but he couldn’t get through HIM as sungmin’s cell phone got disconnected right after he received the call. He tried calling back; but unfortunately sungmin’s cell phone was coming not reachable.

Wookie was afraid that something mIght have happened to sungmin because he had heard someone’s voice when he received sungmin’s call. Sungmin was not alone, someone was definitely with him. Wookie bit his lips as he thought of the possibilities and slowly started running towards the direction of senior’s classroom to look for donghae and siwon so that he could tell them what happened earlier.

But, as wookie was about to knock the door of senior’s classroom, he heard someone call out his name. Wookie turned around only to find his two classmates, standing and looking at him.

Hey, what are you doing here outside the senior’s room?”…One of the guy asked, who was holding a bunch of notebooks in his arm.

Wookie just smiled and waved his hand…”Its Nothing, I just have some work with my hyung”.

You mean, Donghae hyung?”…Another guy asked, and wookie immediately nodded his head.

But, we just saw Donghae and Siwon hyung going towards the detention room, along with kyuhyun and yesung hyung, with the teacher”…The guy replied and that definitely made wookie’s eyes go wide.

What? Towards the Detention room? For what?”… Wookie asked, sounding shock.

I don’t know. I just saw them few minutes back”… The guy replied.

Wookie was now having more bad feelings in his heart. His mind started to jumble as thought of yesung and the other three guys getting into fight again. He started to bit his lips, but stopped when the guy started speaking again.

But, I was quiet surprised to see sungmin, hangeng and Eunhyuk along with those four seniors. I suppose they didn’t get caught up with those seniors again? Hope they didn’t get thrown into the detention room as well. I hope so”…The guy concluded and looked at wookie, whose eyes widened even more at the news.

And before those two guys could say anything, wookie was already on his feet, running from there.

Ah”…Those two guys could only hum when they saw wookie disappearing out of their sight.

_________________ ____________________ ____________________


~~~~~Inside The Detention Room~~~~ 11 AM~~~~~~

 

You four, sit over there”… The teacher pointed at the four seniors and asked them to take the corner seat…”And you three, sit over there”…He then ordered the three juniors to sit in the opposite side.

You all are exempted from attending today’s class. You cannot leave this place until I tell you to. Got it?”…The teacher made clear, earning a nod from the students and went out of the detention room, closing the door behind him, leaving the 7 boys alone.

Kyuhyun stretched his hand as he sat beside yesung and touched his lips when he felt a sting on the cut, while Siwon and Donghae sat beside each other, both leaning on the chair with a sigh. Hangeng, eunhyuk and sungmin were sitting together. 

Kyuhyun kept touching his lips and slowly glanced towards sungmin who was now talking to hangeng. He flashed his smile when Sungmin looked towards him and later looked away shyly, causing the Chinese boy beside him to look back at kyuhyun, who just looked away, pretending like he didn’t do anything.

Hangeng chuckled and patted sungmin’s hand, who just blushed at hangeng’s simple way of teasing, while Eunhyuk just sat quietly beside them, not taking part in what sungmin and hangeng were doing. He was more interested in other thing that was staring at him vividly. Lee Donghae.

Kyuhyun crossed his arm and leaned back while smiling to himself, earning a dismay look from his friend, yesung. Yesung elbowed kyuhyun and asked him what’s the matter with his expression, but kyuhyun just ignored him, causing the other to smack his thigh, earning a soft yelp from kyuhyun.

Both the guys were busy and didn’t see siwon and donghae staring at them.

I wanna punch his face again. How dare he..”…Siwon clenched his hand and tried to get up, but donghae pulled him back and patted his shoulder.

Calm down Siwon, don’t forget that we can’t create any scene here”…Donghae reminded siwon that they were in detention room, and it will be bad if they start the fight here.

Siwon just tightened his fist and kept staring at kyuhyun. He felt, if he gets the chance, he would love to break that irritating face of kyuhyun that dared to touch his younger brother. The thought of kyuhyun touching his brother made him tremble even more and donghae had to pat his thigh to cool him down.   

On the other side, Hangeng tapped sungmin’s shoulder and smiled at him.

So, do you like my cousin?”…Suddenly, hangeng asked bluntly, earning a wide eye from the pretty boy.

What? Why are you suddenly asking me that?”…Sungmin responded, causing hangeng to smile at him sweetly.

Nothing, it’s just that, my idiot cousin is head over Heels for you”… Hangeng replied innocently, making sungmin’s eyes go even wider.

Aaah, I…is that so?”….Sungmin could feel his heart thumping really fast and the kiss that kyuhyun gave him on the rooftop, flashed through his mind, making his heart beat race even more. He didn’t know about this that at all that Kyuhyun liked him. Ah, he felt happy to hear that.  

Eunhyuk just smiled after listening to hangeng and sungmin’s conversation. He patted sungmin’s thigh gently, earning a shy look from the pretty boy and made the two boys chuckle more .

Few second later…

So, what about you?”…Sungmin asked, looking at hangeng with a smile, causing the Chinese boy to look at him in confusion.

What about me?”… Hangeng sounded confused.  

Eunhyuk chuckled from the side, making hangeng to look at him again with slight confusion.

What????”… Hangeng almost switched to Chinese and that made the other two boy to smile at him.

You know what, I would love to have you as my brother-in-law”…Sungmin giggled and eunhyuk just chuckled again, causing hangeng to look at them with raised eyebrows.

Sungmin couldn’t help but to hug the Chinese male who looked totally lost now.

My brother really Likes you”… Sungmin whispered softly in hangeng’s ear, making the Chinese boy to flinch and jump in surprise.

Eunhyuk laughed loudly, causing the other four boys to look at the three boys, curiously. Donghae looked towards eunhyuk, who just turned his face away, recalling what he just did.

Kyuhyun and yesung looked towards hangeng and sungmin, who were simply trying to hide their face, while siwon just looked at hangeng, feeling his heart thumping vigorously inside his ribcage after looking at smiling hangeng. This guy was breaking his heart more and more.  

And before anyone could understand what actually was happening, the door to the detention room flung open and all the 7 boys looked towards the door, feeling slightly uncomfortable while thinking that the dean of the school might have come to check on them. But, when the door opened and a slender body entered through the door, everyone’s eyes widened to that.

But, Yesung’s eyes widened even more than anyone else in the room, when he saw who the figure belonged to.

RYEOWOOK?”…

_________________ __________________ __________________

A/N:  LOL… THIS CHAPTER IS SO FUNNY…HAHAHAHA… I LAUGHED SO MUCH WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER, I DON’T KNOW MYSELF… MAY BE BECAUSE, I HAVE BECOME MAD OR SOMETHING??? LOL… O_____O …. XDDDD

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE INCREDIBLE SUBSCRIBTION AND FOR THOSE LOVELY LOVELY COMMENTS, KEEP IT COMING BABIE’S, AND I’LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE SOONER…. KEKEKEKE…

THEN, SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE GUY’S…BYE BYE… :))))))))))))))))))))))