Read It And Find out What's Happening In This Chapter, coz i Don't know How To Write The Title....LOL..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continution from previous chapter
________________________ _________________ ______________

Sungmin and siwon walked out of their house and went together towards the other side of the road as per hangeng's address.They crossed the main street and went into the next lane attached to the road.

Siwon walked quitely beside sungmin with his hand induldge inside his trouser pocket and kept looking here and there.

Sungmin looked at his brother and creased his eyebrows.

"Hyung, why did you come along with me? Did you want something?"..Sungmin asked, looking curiously at siwon. He was still not happy about siwon tagging along with him like a magnet.

Siwon gave his gentle smile to sungmin.."No, i just wanted to drop you off to your friends house. That's all".

Sungmin looked more curious then ever. He wasn't satisfied with siwon's answer.

Don't tell me hyung, that you are coming along with me so that you can see hangeng?"..Sungmin asked while raising both of his eyebrows.

Siwon looked at sungmin and smacked his head.."Don't put your weird imaginations minnie. I'm not going to see any one. I'm just dropping you off"..Siwon interjected and looked un-interested at sungmin's question. But inside, he was smiling to himself.

Of course, he was tagging along with sungmin so that he could see the guy who interested him so much. Hangeng was the first person that caught siwon's eyes. He couldn't forget that pretty face nor the y dance of hangeng that took his breath away.

Sungmin looked at siwon and saw him grinning.

"Hyung's gone mad"..Sungmin thought and walked silently beside siwon. They didn't talk to each other, until they reached in front of hangeng's house.

Sungmin took a deep breath after reaching in front of hangeng's house, while siwon just stood calmly beside him.

And then, Sungmin rang the door bell.

_____________________ _________________________ _______________________


In yesung's house, eunhyuk was watching TV while yesung was sitting beside him, looking damn bored.

He was staring at eunhyuk who was busy watching his favorite action movie.

"Hey, what's going on?"..Suddenly, yesung asked and earned a confused look from eunhyuk.

"They are fighting"..Eunhuk replied immediately. He was thinking that yesung was asking him about the movie that he was watching.

Yesung looked at eunhyuk and smacked his head.."I'm not asking you about the movie. I'm asking what's going on between you and that bastard, Donghae"..Yesung sounded pissed.

Eunhyuk felt chill running down his stomach when he heard donghae's name.

"What are you taliking about hyung, the..there's nothing going between us"..Eunhyuk replied, still feeling the chillness running inside his stomach.

"If there's nothing going on between you two, then why did your face turned so red?".

Eunhyuk touched his face and found it really hot. He didn't even know that he was blushing, until yesung told him.

"Hyukie, i'm telling you, don't ever fall for that guy, he's not good. He'll hurt you someday"..Yesung sounded defensive.

Eunhyuk remained quiet after hearing yesung's words and looked at the TV screen where his favourite action movie was playing. He wasn't interested in movie any more as his mind was drifting somewhere else. Even his heart started beating really fast.  
 
He was confused.

Did he really start to fall for that donghae guy, or, was it just an infatuation? Eunhyuk didn't really undertsand. But, whenever he gets to see donghae or hear his name, his heart tends to skip a beat.

So, does that mean, he's falling in love?

____________________ _____________________ ____________________________


On the other side, Donghae and wookie were playing PS3 in their room.

Donghae was shouting loudly when he found himself loosing from wookie.

"Oh , how did you do that?"..Donghae sounded exited when wookie beat him up in a fight game.

Ryeowook chuckled and placed the game remote on the floor.."I practiced"..He replied and got a tight slap from donghae on his back.

"You are too good wookie, teach me how to do it okey?"..Donghae patted wookie's back and smiled at him.

Wookie smiled back and nodded his head.

"Okie then, lets go and get something to eat now"..Donghae got up from his seat and was about to move out, but wookie stopped him in middle.

Donghae looked at his cousin and creased his eyebrows.."What is it ?"..He asked, looking curious.

Wookie bit his lips and looked at donghae.."Hyung, can i ask you something?".

Donghae nodded his head in response.

"Do you like eunhyuk, hyung?".

Donghae's jaw dropped when he heard wookie asking him such unexpected question. He was expecting something else, but absolutely not this question.

________________  ________________________  __________________________________

Meanwhile, kyuhyun was practicing boxing in one of the boxing club, where he joined and goes every evening after his school gets over. Other then his school club, kyuhyun has the habbit of practicing his bxing in home.

"Good job boy, you worked really hard"..The team instructor praised kyuhyun after he finished practicing.

Kyuhyun smiled and thanked his instructor and wiped off his sweat.

"You can go home now and take some rest. Rest of the things, we'll do it tomorrow"..The instructor included and kyuhyun bowed his head and went of the club.

He grabbed the water bottle and drank it fully.

"Ahhh"..Kyuhyun growled refreshingly after he finished drinking and threw the empty bottle inside the dustbin. He then started walking towards his house.

________________________ _________________________ ____________________________

A/N: Enjoy...and thank you every one for reading and subscribing my story and also waiting patiently for the update.. Thank you.