Boring Chapter...Kekekeke...(Dare to read it)..Lol..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

A/N: Warning: Boring chapter ahead...LOL..


Continuation from previous chapter:
___________________ _______________ _______________
 
 
After school got over at 3.30 pm, everyone went back to their houses.
 
 
~~~In Siwon and Sungmin's house~~~Around 4.30 pm~~~
 
Sungmin was lying on bed and was looking at the ceiling fan that was moving round and round. He was thinking about kyuhyun at the same time. Sungmin was really happy when he found out that hangeng and kyuhyun were cousins. It almost made him smile. Thousands of butterfies started flying inside his stomach and it tickled his heart.
 
He didn't know what do and kept on smiling while looking at the ceiling.
 
And, in mean time, siwon entered the room.
 
"Minnie, Won't you go and tutor your friend?"..Siwon asked while walking towards sungmin's bed.
 
But, sungmin didn't reply and kept on smiling. He was so busy in his own thought and didn't see that siwon had entered the room.
 
Siwon went up to sungmin and saw him smiling, while his eyes were locked towards the ceiling.
 
"What are you looking at. Is there something funny on the ceiling?"..Siwon snorted and looked towards the ceiling.
 
Sungmin jerked up when he saw siwon sitting beside him.
 
"Ahh hyung, when did you come?"..Sungmin asked, looking kinda nervous.
 
Siwon looked at sungmin and raised his eyebrows.
 
"You okey? You're acting quiet strange"..Siwon asked, while looking at sungmin suspiciously.
 
Sungmin laughed and shook his head.."No. I'm fine hyung".
 
But, Siwon didn't look convince and moved closer to sungmin and touched his forehead. Siwon thought sungmin might have fever that's why he was acting strange.
 
"Hyung, i'm okie"..Sungmin snorted, but siwon kept on touching Sungmin's forehead. But, Sungmin's temperature was perfectly normal.
 
"You Sure you're okey?"..Siwon asked, still not looking convinced.
 
"Yeah hyung, i'm really okie"..Sungmin replied and smiled at siwon.
 
Siwon removed his hand from sungmin's forehead.."Alright then"..He stood up from bed and looked at sungmin again.." Aren't you going to your friend's house for tutoring minnie?"..Siwon asked, and sungmin's eyes widened at that.
 
"Oh gosh, i totally forgot. Hangeng must be waiting for me"..Sungmin jumped from bed and rushed towards the bathroom to get freshned up. 
 
Siwon smiled after sungmin ran inside the bathroom and walked slowly towards the study table. He picked one book and sat down on bed. Siwon was smiling to himself. He was smiling because, he was all ready to go along with sungmin over to hangeng's place. And, why wouldn't he go? When he's getting such great chance to meet the person that he's really interested in.
 
He wouldn't miss that opportunity. Obviously, never in this life.
 
After few minutes, sungmin came out of bathroom and saw siwon still sitting in his room.
 
"Hyung, what are you still doing here?"..Sungmin asked, while walking towards the cupboard and took out one pair of jeans and tee-shirt.
 
Siwon didn't say anything and just pretended to read. 
 
Sungmin started wearing his cloths and glanced towards siwon again.
 
"Hyung"..Sungmin called out after finish wearing his cloths and siwon looked up slowly at sungmin.
 
Sungmin gestured with his eyebrows, asking what was going on, but siwon just gave him a sly grin. And sungmin fully understood what siwon wanted.
 
"No hyung, you can't go with me"..Sungmin snorted after some time and started walking towards his study table and picked up one rough note book and marched towards the door.
 
Siwon followed him.
 
"Hyung"..Sungmin stopped walking and looked back at siwon.
 
"Alright alright, i'm not gonna follow you, okie? So, can i go with you?"..Siwon looked pleadingly.
 
Sungmin sighed and shrugged his shoulder.."Hyung, you're behaving really weird today. Why do you want to tag along with me so badly?"..Sungmin sighed harder and got smacked by siwon.
 
"Don't sigh at me"..Siwon whimpered and grabbed sungmin's hand and dragged him out of the door.
 
Sungmin struggled between siwon's arm, but siwon didn't leave him and just dragged him out of the room. He didn't listen to sungmin's annoyed groan, and later dragged him out of the house too.
 
Sungmin surrendered himself and took siwon along with him, even thought he didn't want to take him.
 
Siwon smiled after tagging along with sungmin forcefully.
 
__________________________ ________________________ ________________________
 
 
Meanwhile,
 
~~~~~~In yesung's House~~~~Around 4.45 pm ~~~~~
 
Yesung went towards eunhyuk's room and knocked the door. But no one answered. He knocked once again, but still no one responded. So, yesung grabbed the door knob and opened the door by himself and went inside.
 
There, on the bed, eunhyuk was sleeping with his mouth wide open. There were some books lying beside him.
 
Yesung smiled and went towards eunhyuk's bed and picked up all the books and placed it properly on the study table. He then shook eunhyuk and asked him to wake up.
 
Eunhyuk groaned sleepily and opened his left eye and looked at yesung.
 
"Oh hyung"..Eunhyuk snorted sleepily and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at yesung.
 
"Come on get up, we are going out later"..Yesung informed and eunhyuk's eyes widened at the revelation.
 
 "Going out? But, where?"..Eunhyuk sounded curious.
 
Yesung grinned.."Get freshned up first then i'll tell you".
 
Eunhyuk pouted and scratched his head.."Why can't you tell me now?".
 
"First get freshned up alright, then i'm surely tell you"..Yesung promised eunhyuk and eunhyuk immediately got out of bed and went to get freshned up. 
 
By the time, yesung took out his cell phone and dialed kyuhyun's number.
 
Few seconds later,
 
"Why the hell are you calling at this hour?"..Kyuhyun snickered from other line.
 
Yesung rolled his eyes.."Just shut up and listen to me first"..Yesung snapped.
 
"What the hell. What is it?"..Kyuhyun asked, sounding kind of annoyed.
 
Yesung sighed after hearing kyuhyun's annoyed voice.."Alright. Hey listen, lets go clubbing tonight, i have four free pass for Hard rock club. One of my friend gave it to me. Its seems tonight something good is going to happen"..Yesung informed.
 
"What? Are you sure?"..Kyuhyun asked, sounding excited.
 
"Yes"..Yesung replied immediately.
 
"Then, count me in"..Kyuhyun smeared.
 
Yesung laughed.."Alright then, bring hangeng along with you, i'm bringing hyukie with me"..Yesung snorted.
 
Kyuhyun replied okie and disconnected the line after confirming everything about the timing and the place to meet.
 
Yesung also closed his phone after talking to kyuhyun and saw eunhyuk walking out bathroom.
 
"Hyung, i'm done. Now tell me where are we going"..Eunhyuk demanded after reaching near his bed.
 
Yesung walked towards eunhyuk and ruffled his hair gently.."Get dressed up first, i'll tell you everything outside"..Yesung smiled and walked out of eunhyuk's room.
 
Eunhyuk looked confused. He looked confusedly at yesung after yesung went out of the room.
 
________________________ _________________________ ___________________
 
 
~~~~In Donghae and wookie's House~~~Around 5 pm~~~~
 
 
Donghae was looking at the four coupons that was in his hands. It was pass for Hard Rock club.The pass was given by one of his friend who's working as a part timer in that club. 
 
And now, donghae was really confused, whether to tell siown about it or not. He's damn sure that siwon would decline it. But it's nothing harm just to try once, isn't it? 
 
So, Donghae pulled out his phone and dialed siwon's number.
 
Meanwhile, wookie enetered the room with two mugs of coffe in his hand. He went and placed the mugs on the table and looked at donghae who was busy calling some one.
 
Donghae looked at wookie and smiled, and then, the line got connected on other side.
 
Siwon picked the phone.
 
"Oh siwon, where you now?"..Donghae asked.
 
"I'm out with sunmgin. What's the matter?"..Siwon replied.
 
"Na, its nothing. I just wanted to ask you if you're interested to go clubbing tonight in Hard Rock club, i have got four free passes"..Donghae informed.
 
"Really? That's good. Lets go then"..Siwon sounded excited.
 
Donghae looked stunned. Did he hear right, or was his ear just buzzing? Donghae couldn't believe that siwon was ready to go.
 
"You sure you want to go?"..Donghae asked, sounding bit unconvinced.
 
"What the hell are you talking about. Of course i'll go"..Siwon interjected.
 
And, donghae sighed in relief.
 
Wookie was looking at donghae's facial expression while he was talking on the phone.
 
Donghae informed everything about the free pass and the timings to siwon and disconnected the line. He was satisfied because, siwon was ready.
 
Wookie looked at donghae and creased his eyebrows.
 
"What were you talking about hyung?"..Wookie asked and donghae turned around and looked at wookie. He grabbed the coffee mug from the table and took a sip.
 
"We are going clubbing tonight"..Donghae informed, and wookies eyes widened at the news.
 
"Clubbing?".
 
"Yeah, clubbing"..Donghae replied and smiled.
 
"But, we have class tomorrow, hyung. How can we go clubbing tonight?"..Wookie looked worried.
 
Donghae chuckled and placed the coffee mug on table.
 
"Don't worry about the class wookie. We'll attend it. Its just for tonight only. Okie?"..Donghae assured and ruffled wookies' hair.
 
But, Wookie was still not satisfied. He looked at donghae worriedly. Donghae smiled and told wookie that everythings gonna be okey. He need not be worried about it.
 
And then,
 
Both donghae and wookie went to get ready so that they could go out later.
 
___________________ __________________________ _____________________
 
 
~~~~~In Kyuhyun and hangeng's house~~~~Around 5.20 pm~~~~
 

"Geng, you , come out of fast, I really want to go so badly"..Kyuhyun kept shouting outside the bathroom, as Hangeng was inside, taking bath.
 
Few seconds later, hangeng came out of barthroom and kyuhyun pushed hangeng gently and ran inside the bathroom.
 
Hangeng laughed while holding wet towel in his hand and walked towards his bed.
 
"Don't fart loudly kyu. I don't wanna die young"..Hangeng shouted with his accented hangul and laughed.
 
"Shut up"..Kyuhyun shouted from inside.
 
Hangeng laughed and tossed his wet towel on laundry bag and started wearing his cloths.
 
Meantime, kyuhyun came out.
 
Hangeng was still wearing his cloths, when suddenly kyuhyun came and pushed him down. He started tickling hangeng and hangeng started laughing his heart out.
 
While, those two guys were playing around, the door to the room opened.
 
And immedaitely kyuhyun stopped tickling hangeng, while hangeng stopped laughing when they saw sungmin standing on the door way with wide eyes.
 
________________________ ____________________________ _____________________
 
A/N:  Will continue the story when i find something liable. This chapter is so useless. I didn't want it to be this way, but it ended up in this way only...Gyaaaaahhh.
 
I'm so sorry for for such weird chapter..*Sighs again*..Chao.