Finally, the story is going to take a turn...LOL..(This chappy, Kyumin and Yewook)...

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:
______________________ _________________ ____________


Sungmin was sitting on his seat, looking absolutely pissed. He bit his lips when he remembred about the thing that kyuhyun had given him. He tugged his hand inside the trouser pocket and pulled out the thing.

It was a long A4 size paper. And, in that paper, a picture of a person was drawn and below that picture, sungmin's name was written. While, opposite to the picture, a big round, orange pumpkin was drawn with an arrow connecting the picture and the pumpkin.

The arrow had some words written on it. It was written as:

"TWIN HEAD"..

"What the hell"..Sungmin crumbled the paper and gripped tightly in his hand. He could feel frustration boiling inside his body after seeing the paper.

"What does he think of himself huh? Batman, superman?"..Sungmin thought and crumbled the paper more in his hand.

This was too much. Here, he was sitting and thinking that he had fallen for kyuhyun, but that useless fellow, was making fun of him. Sungmin never felt so must frustrated before, like how he was feeling now.

"How could he compare me with a pumpkin? He himself looks like a gorilla"..Sungmin mumbled and looked towards kyuhyun only to find kyuhyun staring at him.

Kyuhyun smriked when he saw sungmin looking his way.

Sungmin immediately turned his face away. He could feel anger rising more. The likeness he was harboring for kyuhyun, flew away in a second when kyuhyun made fun of him. Now he was only thinking of taking revenge. He wanted to teach kyuhyun some good lesson for turning him up.

Then, in meantime, the coach of the boxing club made its entry.

All students stood up from their seat and bowed their heads in respect to the teacher and sat down when the teacher signaled them to take their seat.

Everyone settled down after that.   

Mr. Park, the boxing coach, took out his long exercise book where he usually registers the names his students.

"Mr.Cho, please come up"..Mr.Park asked kyuhyun to step out.

Kyuhyun did as his teacher told him and went and stood beside his teacher.

Sungmin was staring at kyuhyun from his seat. He was still thinking about his revenge.

And then,

"Mr. Choi, you too please come up here"..Mr.park called out for sungmin too.

Sungmin went and stood either side of his teacher, while kyuhyun stood opposite side.

Kyuhyun shot a glance towards sungmin and mumbled pumpkin head, but sungmin didn't react and just stood quietly. He just need one chance to take his revenge.

"Today, i'm gonna divide you all into two groups. Each group will have one captain each. It will be captains responsiblities to handle his group.There will be three competition among the two groups every week. And, if any of the group wins, they will punish the other group for losing it"..Mr.Park announced.

Everyone inside the room started murmering after hearing the rules. It ignited curiousity among the students. They were very curious to know who would be the two captains of the groups.

Then, the announcement for the captains was made.

"Here, in my right is Mr.Cho kyuhyun and here, in my left is Mr.Choi sungmin. This two will be the captains of the two team. Mr.Cho will be team1's captain and Mr.choi will be team 2's captain"..Mr.Park included and closed his long book.

Kyuhyun smriked.."Interesting".

Sungmin smiled to himself when he heard his anme for the captain.."You just wait and see Mr.cho kyuhyun. I'm gonna show you stars"..Sungmin thought to himself and pulled out a sly grin on his face.

_____________________ ______________________________ _________________________


Meanwhile in singing club room, some students were busy practicing songs, while some of them were busy playing the instruments.  

Wookie was readingsomething when the teacher of the club, Mr.Jin came and stood beside him.

"Are you comfortable with this type of songs?"..Mr.Jin asked.

Wookie nodded his head and looked at his teacher.."Yes sir. This are my favorites"..wookie smiled sweetly.

Mr.jin patted wookie's head and replied that's great and asked him to work hard. He was about to give more advice to wookie, but yesung interupted them.

"Sir, onew and kibum needs your help"..Yesung informed.

Mr. Jin got up from his seat and went towards kibum and onew who were trying to play the big trumpet.

Yesung looked at Mr.Jin and sat down beside wookie.

"What that old chap was talking about?"..Yesung asked while looking at wookie.

Wookie smiled.."He was just asking me to work hard".

"Really?"..Yesung asked, looking bit suspicious.

"Yeah, really"..Wookie replied with a chuckle.

Yesung looked towards Mr.Jin who was helping the two boys with the trumpet.."He's really a ert"..Yesung mumbled to himself, eyes still fixed at Mr.Jin.

"Did you say something?..Wookie asked, when he couldn't get what yesung was mumbling about.

"No, i didn't say anything"..Yesung replied immediately. He was glad that wookie didn't hear what he was saying.

Wookie replied okey and went back to his book.

But, yesung was still looking at Mr.Jin from the corner of his eyes.

"You ert teacher, don't dare come near him. I'm gonna finish you off if you do that again"..Yesung muttered to himself and looked towards wookie who was still busy reading the book.

________________________ __________________________ ________________________

A/N: Sihan and eunhae in next chapters..LMAO.

Now, the story will take a turn from here..LOL.