Choosing clubs...

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

A/N: Finally, i updated..hehehe..thank you every one for the lovely feeback.

Continuation from previous chapter:
________________________ _______________________ ____________________


Hangeng gave back the paper to eunhyuk and looked towards other side. He was feeling guilty about reading someone else secret.

Eunhyuk's face got flustered when hangeng returned him the paper. He gripped the paper tightly and looked towards hangeng and saw him sighing desperately.

"Hey"..Eunhyuk called out and hangeng turned around and looked at eunhyuk.."Yeah?".

"What should i do?"..Eunhyuk asked, looking really confused. He started bitting his nails and his face got even more flustered. He had never faced this kind of situation before. Never in his life.

Hangeng looked at eunhyuk and blinked his eyes. What was he supposed to say?

"Ummmm, say yes if you want to?"..Hangeng replied casually with his accented hangul and Eunhyuk widened his eyes.."Say yes?"..He looked startled by hangeng's words.

Hangeng nodded his head.."If you want then".

Eunhyuk bit his lips.."But, it's so sudden. I need some time"..He crumbled the paper in his hand and heaved a big sigh. 

Hangeng patted eunhyuk's back and smiled.."Do what you like. Go for best"..He snarled and eunhyuk smiled back at hangeng.

"Yeah"..He replied and saw their home room teacher, Mr.Jung entering the room.

All students got up from their seats, including hangeng and eunhyuk, when they saw Mr.jung entering and bowed their heads down.

Mr.Jung responded and signaled everyone to take their seats and every one sat down.

Sungmin and wookie too sat back on their seats, looking really bored.

Mr.Jung placed his things on table and looked at his students. He then announced something important and every one looked up at him again.

"Today, all of you are going to get put in new clubs. Which means, you could choose your own choice of clubs. There are 4 clubs: (1) Boxing club (2) Singing club (3) Dancing Club and (4) Basketball club. So, all of you, one by one come up here and give me the names of your choosen clubs and i'll register your names".

Mr.Jung announced and whole class started murmering. Every one was really excited about joining their new clubs. And, one by one, every one started giving the names of their club they wanted to join.

Hangeng looked happy after giving his club's name, while eunhyuk did the same. They started grinning like an idiot and sungmin and wookie looked at them from their seats.

Sungmin rolled a piece of paper and threw it on hangeng.

Hangeng turned around and looked back at sungmin.."What?"..He asked, gesturing with his hand. Eunhyuk too looked at sungmin and wookie curiously from his seat.

Sungmin wrote down something on a piece of paper and threw it back on hangeng. Hangeng picked up the paper that sungmin threw on him and checked it.

"What club did you two choose?".

Hangeng read the paper and scribbled down something and threw it back to sungmin.

Sungmin picked the paper and read it.

"I took Basketball. Eunhyuk took Dancing. You two?".

Sungmin smiled after reading hangeng's and eunhyuk's choice of club and wrote down his and wookie's and threw the paper back to hangeng.

"I took Boxing. Ryeowook took Singing".

Hangeng read the paper and looked at sungmin and smiled.

They were all busy having their paper conversations and didn't see that, their home room teacher, Mr.Jung was watching them.

Mr.Jung held the papers that had names of students and their choice of club, and suddenly, started calling out sungmin, wookie, eunhyuk and hangeng's name.

All four boys stood up, looking startled and looked at Mr.jung.

"Mr Kim Eunhyuk, could you please go and get Mr. Lee donghae, captain of Dancing club, from senior class, here?".

Eunhyuk widened his eyes when he heard donghae's name from Mr.jung's mouth. He gulped hard and looked at hangeng before bowing his head at Mr.jung and walked out of the classroom, nervously.

Mr.Jung then looked at hangeng.."Mr. Han geng, please go and get Mr. Choi Siwon, captain of basketball club, from senior class".

Hangeng nodded his head and bowed before walking out of the classroom after Eunhyuk.

Now it was sungmin and wookie's turn. Mr.Jung looked at them and asked both of them to step out.

Sungmin and wookie stepped out of their seats and looked at Mr.jung.

"Mr. Choi Sungmin, please go and get Mr.Cho Kyuhun, Captain of boxing club, from senior class, and Mr. Kim Ryeowook, please go and get Mr.Kim Yesung, Captain of Singing club, from senior class".

Mr.Jung ordered and both, sungmin and wookie bowed their heads and walked out of the classroom right after hangeng and eunhyuk.

_______________________ _________________________ _____________________

A/N: Huh...did i messed up here?..Sorry, if this chapter is weird..and thanks for reading+commenting+subscribing.