Second clash..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

~~~~Inside The School~~~~12 noon~~~~~

It was already break time and every one was going towards canteen to have their lunch.

Even Donghae and his other friends were walking towards canteen. They were going to meet siwon over there. Siwon was still in his detention and he would only be free if he completes his end hour punishment without causing any trouble. So, Donghae was going to meet him there.

Donghae was walking along with his friends when he saw some group of girls staring at him. He looked at the girls with his hand induldge inside his trouser pocket and whistled softly while walking away. The girls in the corner stared at dongahe silently, because, they were afraid that, if they went any closer to donghae, they might have a nose bleed. So, they just stood in the corner and admired him from there.

Donghae walked past the staring gals and suddenly, he turned around and smiled at them.The girls who were standing in the corner started to have a heart attack when they saw Donghae smiling and ran towards him like a crazy bunch of retard. Donghae saw the rushing crowd of girls coming towards him and he ran away from there.

He ran as fast as he could and slumped his head down, while holding his stomach when he couldn't see those girls any more. He laughed and looked towards his other friends who came running after him.

"That was a crazy "..Donghae uttered and laughed while trying to breath.

The other guys laughed along with him.

"You shouldn't mock those girls Donghae. You know how much they are crazy over you and siwon. Its gonna be dangerous for you two"..One of donghae's friend reminded him.

Donghae smiled.

"Yeah i know, but i like to tease them sometimes. Its really fun to see those girls going crazy like hell, you know"..He replied with a sly grin.

"Yeah, you are right. Its fun to see them squealing like crazy over you and siwon"..Another friend snaped back.

Donghae punched his friends shoulder.

"Hey, don't be so jealous Seungri, you'll get pretty girls some day, I guarante you. But, you just have to be patience"..Donghae laughed and saw seungri pouting at him.

But, before donghae could cheer up his friend, he heard some one calling out for him. Donghae turned around and saw kyuhyun, yesung and their groups standing right behind him.

"Finally we meet again"..Kyuhyun uttered after reaching Donghae's side. He looked at Donghae up and down before returning back to his place.

Donghae glared at kyuhyun who kept on smrinking at him.

"What do you want?"..Donghae asked, looking annoyed.

"Oh, you too wanna punch me?"..Kyuhyun smrinked and looked towards his friends.."Don't you think, one is enough for detention, or do you also wanna go along with that ?"..He added and saw donghae's friend moving forward to attack him.

But, Donghae stopped his boys immediately.

"Oh, i see, so your dogs are finally reacting to my words"..Kyuhyun smrinked and donghae felt his temper rising. He stared at kyuhyun but he didn't do any thing.

"Donghae, lets get him, he's eating my head"..Seungri snikered from behind, but donghae stopped him from going forward.

"No. Not now, it'll be bad if we start first"..Donghae replied and seungri stepped back after he heard donghae say those words.

He knew that donghae was right. If they did start the fight first, they'll be the one going to detention room. So, seungri stepped back and didn't say anything, and just stood beside donghae.

Kyuhyun and yesung were still smirnking at donghae from the side. They walked past donghae and stopped a bit away from him.

"Hey, go and tell your friend siwon not to mess with me again, or else am gonna show him what hell is like"..Kyuhyun snorted without turning back. Donghae looked at kyuhyun's back and gritted his teeth.

He clenched his hand, but kyuhyun and his groups were already walking away. Seungri and other guys came near donghae's side and watched kyuhyun and group walking away.

 "I really hate this guy"..Seungri snorted while Donghae stood silently. He was watching kyuhyun from back and tried to cool himself down, when suddenly, he heard some one calling out his name. Donghae looked back and saw siwon walking towards him. Siwon was finally out of the detention room and was heading towards donghae.

Donghae smiled at siwon when he saw him coming towards him.

"Hey, what happened, why does your face look so scary?"..Siwon joked after he reached donghae's side, but donghae just smacked his head.

"Yaaah, why do you keep hitting my head?"..Siwon asked while massaging his head.

"Its because, you are an idiot"..Donghae replied and all his other friends started laughing.

"Cut it out, all of you"..Siwon glared and every one stopped laughing.

 He looked at donghae and saw him worrying about something.

"Whats the matter hae?"..Siwon asked and tapped donghae's shoulder

Donghae looked at siwon.."Nothing much, am just worried about Sungmin and Reyowook. They are going to join this school after all"..He replied with a sigh.

Siwon looked confused.

"Why are you worrying about them?"..

"Don't you get it siwon. We all are stuck in this . But reyowook and sungmin, they are too Innocent. Don't you think Kyuhyun and yesung wouldn't try to drag them into this?"..Donghae asked and looked towards siwon worridely. And now, siwon understood what donghae was talking about.

He pulled donghae towards him and curled his arm around donghae's shoulder.."Don't worry Hae, we are here to take care of them, and I would never allow those basterds to touch them. And if they try to drag them into this, I'll send them to hell. I promise"..Siwon assured and tapped donghae's shoulder before dragging him towards the canteen.

Donghae smiled and punched siwon's shoulder.."Am gonna believe you this time. So, don't let me down"..He retorted and went along with siwon, followed by his other friends, who were coming right after them.

But before, Siwon and donghae could even enter the canteen hall, some one called out for siwon.

Siwon and donghae turned around and saw a huge guy standing behind them.

"What do you want Shindong?"..Siwon shouted after he saw his classmate shindong calling for him.

"Mr.Kim is calling for you siwon. He wants you to be there in his chamber within 10 minutes"..Shindong replied back.

Siwon widened his eyes when he remembered he had to go to dean's office.

"Aissssshhhh that old creep, If he wasn't my Dean I would have sent him already to heaven"..Siwon cursed and asked donghae to go without him. Donghae nodded his head and went towards canteen.

Siwon waved his hand at donghae before looking back at Shindong.. "I'll be there in a minute"..He shouted and ran towards Dean's office.

_________________________ ____________________________ ____________________


~~~~~~Inside The Canteen Hall~~~~~~


Kyuhyun and yesung were already sitting inside the canteen with their lunch plates. They were sitting in corner and were already having their food, except for yesung, who was busy scribbling something on a white sheet of paper.

Kyuhyun looked at yesung and snatched the paper away from his hand.

"What the hell are you doing?"..He asked and scanned the paper.

Yesung snatched the paper back from kyuhyun's hand and started scribbling again.

"This is important. Its an admisson form for Eunhyuk. He is going to join school from tomorrow onwards, so am filling up this for him"....Yesung replied and kept on scribbling.

Kyuhyun looked at yesung confusedly.

"Admission?"..He asked.

"Yeah, admission"..Yesung replied back, without looking at kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun started at yesung for some time and later started eating his food again.

Few seconds later,

"Hey Kyu, didn't you say your cousin was coming today from china?"..yesung asked and looked at kyuhyun who was eating like a hungry pig. Kyuhyun stopped eating and looked at yesung with his big round eyes.

"Oh i totally forgot"..Kyuhyun cursed and dropped the spoon on the lunch plate.."Mom asked me to pick hangeng from airport today at 1.30. , Moms gonna kill me"..He grumbled and stood up from his seat.

Yesung looked at kyuhyun and smiled.

"I guess, you should go now"..

kyuhyun nodded his head.

"Hey, what's the time right now?"..kyuhyun asked.

"Its 12.45"..Yesung replied,

"Oh "..Kyuhyun cursed again and moved out of his seat quickly. He bent down and grabbed yesung's ear.."Would you please give an excuse for me to the teacher?".. Yesung slapped away kyuhyun's hand and glared at him.

"Even If you didn't ask me to do, i would have done that for you any way"..Yesung replied grimingly.

Kyuhyun smiled at yesung's answer.

"Okie then, am counting on you buddy"..He smeared and ran out of the canteen hall. Yesung looked at kyuhyun and smiled to himself.

"You don't have to tell me Kyu, i know how much you missed your cousin"..Yesung mumbled and returned back to his work. He always knew that, even if Mrs Cho asked kyuhyun not to go and pick hangeng up from airport, he would never listen. Somehow or other way, he would go and pick up his cousin no matter what, who was just landing today from China after so many years.

_________________ ____________________________ _________________________________

A/N: Another chapter posted..Enjoy.. And thank you every one for subscribing my story.