Siwon's Girl?..Wrong!!..hehe..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

After leaving his friend, donghae alone in canteen, siwon went straight towards Dean's office and stood in front of the door. He took a deep breath before knocking the door gently.

"Come in"..A sharp voice asked siwon to come inside.

Siwon opened the door and walked inside. He bowed his head down and later looked up only to see Sungmin sitting in front of him.

"Hyung"..Sungmin called out and siwon went and stood beside his brother.

"You are already here?"..Siwon asked when he saw sungmin sitting inside dean's office

"Have a seat Mr Choi"..Mr Kim oasked siwon to have a seat.

Siwon bowed his head and pulled out a chair and sat down.

"So, Everything's done now. Mr sungmin can join school from tomorrow onwards"..Mr kim announced and handed the admission letter to siwon. Siwon took the letter and bowed his head again.

"Well come to Seoul high, sungmin"..Mr kim smiled and looked at sungmin. Sungmin smiled back and gave a word of thanks to Mr Kim.."Do your best and try avoid being like your brother okey?"..He included and looked at siwon who was sitting quietly on his seat.

Sungmin looked at his brother before looking back at Mr kim and nodded his headin response.

"Yes sir"..He replied and Mr kim smiled at him gently.

Siwon was just sitting quietly in his seat and didn't say anything. But in reality, he actually wanted to punch Mr kim so badly that his hands started trembling under the table.

He was clenching and unclenching his fist and sungmin saw that. Sungmin dragged his leg and stepped it hardly on siwon's foot. Siwon bit his lips when sungmin's foot landed on him roughly. He tried to muffle the pained squeal that started to leap out of his mouth dangerously.

Mr kim looked at siwon and raised his eye brows when he saw siwon's changed expression.."Are you okey?"..He asked and siwon just nodded his head. But in actual, siwon's foot was hurting like hell after sungmin stepped on it.

"Okey, so both of you can leave now"..Mr kim ordered, and both choi brothers went out of Dean's chamber.

Siwon jumped on sungmin and punched him right after they came out of Mr kim's office, as a revenge for stepping on his foot. Sungmin laughed and asked his hyung to forgive him, but siwon kept on punching him.

After goofing around for some time, both siwon and sungmin started walking towards the canteen where donghae was already waiting for them.

Sungmin looked at siwon while they were walking through the school corridor.

"Hyung"..Sungmin called out.

Siwon stopped walking and looked at sungmin.."What?"..

"Did you fight again, hyung?"..Sungmin asked, looking questionly at siwon.

Siwon turned away.."No"..He replied without hesitating and kept walking.

"Don't lie hyung. Mr kim told me everything"..Sungmin snapped back and tried to keep the pace with siwon.

Siwon stopped walking and turned around once again and looked at his little brother.."Aissshh, that old man"..He cursed and scratched his head when he came to know that Mr kim had already told sungmin about his detention.

"Why do you always keep fighting, hyung? Its not good, you know that"..Sungmin snorted.

"I know, but that assshole really gets on my nerves. I can't help it"..Siwon complianed.

Sungmin sighed and shrugged his shoulder.."Who's that guy, you hate so much, hyung?"..Sungmin asked, but siwon just rolled his eyes.."I don't want to say that bastards name"..Sungmin sighed more after hearing siwon's answer.

He always knew that his hyung was kind of domineering type of guy, but he had never known that, he was also too stubborn type of person.

Sungmin walked beside siwon and kept on sighing. Siwon looked at sungmin and pulled him closer and held his neck.

"Don't sigh like an old man"..He grabbed sungmin's neck and dragged him through the corridor.

Sungmin struggled himself to free, but siwon didn't leave him and kept on dragging while laughing.

Mean while Kyuhyun, who was running in opposite direction of the corridor in quiet hurry, saw siwon dragging some one in between his arms and he stopped right on his track.

He looked at siwon who was goofing around with some other person, an unknown person and creased his eyebrows.

"Who's that?"..Kyuhyun stared at siwon and the other person who were goofing around with each other. He hadn't seen that person before. A new student? He thought.

Kyuhyun couldn't figure out whether that person was a girl or a guy and he tilted his head up to see more clearly, but he couldn't, because, siwon and that person were already out of sight even before kyuhyun could see them.

Was that a girl? Kyuhyun scratched his head again, feeling slightly confused. He had never seen such beauty before. A rare kind of beauty.

"Definitely, that must be thats 's girlfriend?"..Kyuuhyun muttered and kept looking at the corridor.."Oh ".. He slapped his forehead when he remembered that he had to go to airport and pick up his cousin and ran out hurriedly from there.

On the other side, while siwon was dragging sungmin, sungmin felt like he saw some one staring at them from opposite side. He didn't see who it was, but he was sure that it was a guy.  

_____________________ ______________________ ________________________


A/N: enjoy..