So you just want to be Friends... but I want to be more (Part 2)

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Everything was gone. He had ruined everything. Hyung why did u have to barge in like that? He wasn’t ready yet. What kind of message did he just send? It made no sense. Eunhyuk really just wanted to crawl under his covers and cry for the next 100 years. He wasn’t ready.

“Hyuk- ah! Yah! Is everything ok? Yah! Answer me! Did something happen?” Yesung asked gently cupping Eunhyuk’s cheeks. He was worried what had caused this sudden change in his baby brother’s behaviour. If this had anything to do with that stupid fish he would not hold back anymore. That fish is dead he thought. No one messes with my Hyukkie. NO ONE!

“Ugh.. Oh Hyung. Nothing’s wrong I just got a text from Minnie that we have Maths homework.” Eunhyuk squeaked. Eunhyuk needed to get a grip over himself. He couldn’t afford Yeye hyung getting suspicious. This was not the time to panic he thought. What should he do? It was too late to turn back. He definitely couldn’t text Donghae and say everything was a mistake. That would just be rude he thought and it really wouldn’t be fair on Donghae. Eunhyuk just had to live with this. Sorry Yeye hyung Eunhyuk thought. He really didn’t want to ruin their relationship because of this. All he could do was pray that everything remained normal, for now.

“Hyuk-ah! Don’t scare Hyung like that again! I thought something had happened” Yesung replied relieved it was nothing serious. Donghae you are safe for now but just wait Yesung thought. He had all ready had the most important thing taken away from him by that stupid fish. He was never going to let his brother be snatched from him like that. He loved Eunhyuk too much. Even if they weren’t blood brothers it did not matter to Yesung he would always protect his Hyukkie. No matter what Donghae you will never win!

“Sorry Hyung. I didn’t mean to scare you. Did you need something?” Eunhyuk asked. He truly was sorry for everything. Eunhyuk wasn’t one to hurt other people for no reason. He didn’t want to hurt his Hyung by doing this. Things had just turned out that way. He and Donghae were meant to start this relationship and Eunhyuk knew there was no point in denying it anymore.

“Ah! Yes before I forget Kyuhyun sent me a text saying to meet Hangeng at ELF Noraebang come one lets go” Yesung replied quickly.

“Arraso, lets get going then.” Eunhyuk replied laughing knowing how much his Hyung loved singing. Sighing he looked at his phone one last time and put it back into his pocket. Grabbing his jacket and shoes Eunhyuk made his way out of his bedroom. He would just have to worry about Donghae on the way to Noraebang.

*                                                        *                                                        *

“Eunhyuk-ah would you hurry up we need to get to ELF Noraebang quickly!!” Yesung shouted as Eunhyuk trailed behind him lost in thought.

“Hyung, I know my way you go ahead.” Eunhyuk replied sighing. His mind had been pre-occupied ever since he had received a reply from Donghae.

 

To: My Hyukkie
My Hyukkie I see you took up my offer. I’m very happy, why don’t we meet up the day after tomorrow outside Jewel Café?
From: Pabo Fish
 

What should he do? Everything was so messed up and there was no way to get out of this. Truthfully deep down Eunhyuk didn’t even want to try and get out of this date. Could he even call it a date? If it wasn’t a date then what was it? Groaning in frustration he decided to forget Donghae for at least one night. He should go and enjoy himself with his friends fretting would do him no good.

“Hyung, wait up!” he shouted running to catch up with Yesung.

“So you finally decided to walk with me” Yesung laughed.

“I’m sick of thinking about him” Eunhyuk replied subconsciously. I did not just say that out loud he thought to himself.

“Who is this him? Do you have a boyfriend?” Yesung asked sternly. Think Eunhyuk. There is no way he could mention Donghae’s name it would result in him getting killed he thought to himself. Think Eunhyuk make up an excuse something.

“Hyung! What even? No, I don’t have a boyfriend” Eunhyuk replied shortly trying to buy himself more time while he thought up an excuse to get out of this situation.

“Eunhyuk, then who is he? I’m guessing you might like someone” Yesung Hyung asked sighing knowing perfectly well trying to get anything out of Eunhyuk would be pointless.

“Aniya, it’s nothing like that. It is just some guy” he replied laughing. He was in deep and there was no way about it. What if hyung finds out Eunhyuk thought. He would break that is what would happen. Eunhyuk knew he shouldn’t have accepted Donghae’s stupid offer in the first place.  Now look where it got him.

“Do I know who this is?” Yesung questioned.

“Hyung, don’t worry. I’ll tell you in time, I promise.” Eunhyuk replied sighing. There was no way he could possibly mention Donghae’s. It would do no good for either of them. If he wanted to keep himself and Donghae safe from Yesung hyung’s wrath it was best to just stat quite about Donghae’s name.

“Arraso, Hyukkie but at least let me know what you like about him? I’m your Hyung after all.” Yesung replied laughing. Yesung didn’t know where this sudden uneasy feeling came from perhaps it was just his brotherly instincts kicking in. He just knew that whoever his little Hyukkie liked was no good but what could he do. He didn’t even know the guys name. For now even a description of his little brother’s crush would be enough to maybe ease this feeling Yesung was having.

“Where do I even start? Well he has the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes that no matter how hard I try not to I always get lost in them. Hyung, his smile, his stupid lopsided grin that always gives me butterflies. No matter how hard I try and stay away from him he always seems to pop up wherever I am. He is the sweetest thing ever always helping me. I don’t even know when I started liking him.” Eunhyuk replied smiling to himself. Thinking about his Pabo Fish brought the butterflies he tried so hard to get rid of.

“Aigoo, Hyukkie you seem to have fallen hard for this boy.” Yesung replied laughing. Despite Eunhyuk’s description the uneasiness remained  and no matter how hard Yesung tried he couldn’t figure out who his little brother’s crush reminded him off from this description. Although Yesung hated keeping tabs on Eunhyuk he knew he would have to keep a closer eye on Eunhyuk from now on. He was sorry but he had to do it to ensure his brothers safety no matter what.

“Aniya, it isn’t serious. He doesn’t like me that way hyung, he just wants to be friends” Eunhyuk replied. As much as it hurt it was the harsh reality Donghae only wanted to be friends nothing more nothing less. However, that didn’t mean he wouldn’t try and make Donghae his. He wouldn’t let anyone else near his Lee Donghae.

“Hyukkie, I’m sure he will come to like, no love, you over time. Trust me so don’t give up and for now forget about him and just enjoy yourself tonight with your Hyung” Yesung replied smiling.

Eunhyuk nodded in response not wanting to go any further and accidentally mentioning that the person he liked was Donghae. For one night he would try and forget about him. Knowing Donghae he would make the time they spent extra special and memorable. So despite all his worrying about their date Eunhyuk couldn’t wait to finally see the guy. His Pabo Fish, Lee Donghae. He had fallen, fallen hard for Lee Donghae. 


I'm not really the best at keeping promises am I OTL. I'm not going to lie after my exams I just lost all brain juice and literally had no idea what to write. So yup I lost my inspiration, No matter what I tried I kept coming to a stop whenever I sat down to write. But tada!! I'm back i've been on holiday for the past three weeks and still am and getting a breather I managed to get some of my brain juice back. Although my updates won't be fast i'll try my best. 

I know i'm late i'd like to wish everyone a Happy Rhamadan!!! With EID coming up soon everything is just so hectic I hardly have time to sit down and get things done but I'm trying my best. 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this update please let me know in the comments what you liked and what you didn't I always take your critic into hand when I write the next update.

I would like to apologize sincerely again for the late update. Thank You for sticking around my lovely subscribers although I'm such a rubbishy author who updates after years. I just want you guys to know I appreciate every single one of you guys and I love it whenever I see your comments and I try my best to reply to every single one of them. Thank You once again. I'll hopefully update soon. So see you soon guys :D