First Clash..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Seoul High School, One of the most renowned school in Korea, appreciated by every high officials for its good academic and Disciplined Students. Here, student's has good sense of humor and doesn't let their prides down by doing any thing that defleates their image.They brag top positions in every field, be it in sports, Cultural activities or even in studies.

But, recently there had been tons of disciplines been broken by some students inside the school premises, forming groups and clashing among themselves. It was giving headaches to all the faculty members and they tried their best to control them.

The school authorities tried their best to keep those types of students under control, but every time they plan to do it, they always fail.

So with no other options, the school authorities imlied an strict order of detention and suspension for those students who gets involves in fights, and made them very clear about the rules. Rules breaking means, suspension from school with no final term examination.

These rules were meant for all students, but there were two guys who never followed them. They were, Choi Siwon and Cho Kyuhyun, the blood rivals of the school. They were like enemies from their past lives, and if they got chance, they would grabbed each others throat and crash them.

But, it never happened. Because, even before they all could go any further, like killing themselves, the teachers from the school caught them and threw them inside the detention room.

________________ _______________________ __________________________


~~~~~Inside The Detention Room~~~Morning 10.30 am~~~~~~~


After getting thrown inside the detention room, all four boys went and took their seats.

Kyuhyun and Yesung were sitting together, while Siwon and Donghae were sitting at the far corner. Kyuhyun was eyeing siwon, who was equally eyeing him back.

They all were throwing death glares at each other, and suddenly, the temperatures inside the detention room started rising, because of the intensive stares and glares coming from all the four boys.

Kyuhyun smriked when he siwon staring at him from his seat. Siwon clenched his hand and got up when he saw kyunhyun smriking, but donghae stopped him in right time.

"Siwon, calm down, we are going to get those ers after we get out of here,okie? So, just calm down now"..Donghae snorted and tapped siwon's shoulder and made him sit down. Siwon glared at kyuhyun before sitting down beside donghae.

Kyuhyun was still smriking at siwon, and siwon got really irritated and he stood up again, but donghae caught his hand and pulled him back.

"Don't look at him siwon, Just, don't look at him"..Donghae tapped siwon's arm and asked him to ignore kyuhyun.

But, siwon wasn't listening to Donghae. He was busy glaring at kyuhyun. He was thinking that, as soon as he gets out, he would get his hand first on kyuhyun and bash him until he's dead like hell. But, siwon's thought got disturbed when he heard a sudden voice calling out for him.

Siwon turned around and saw kyuhyun waving at him.

"Oye siwon, don't you wanna hit me?"...kyuhyun mocked, while yesung gave him a dirty smile.

Siwon felt his temper rising. He got up from his seat, while Donghae tried to stop him, but siwon didn't stop and pushed donghae aside and went towards kyunhyun.

And then,

Baaaaaammmmmmm...

Siwon pulled kyuhyun up and punched him right on the face and threw him back. Kyuhyun fell backwards after getting punched by siwon and grabbed his nose. He was bleeding. 

Donghae ran towards siwon and stopped him from punching kyuhyun more, while yesung went towards kyuhyun.

"What the hell are you doing siwon, i told you to calm down didn't i?"..Donghae pulled siwon with him and dragged him towards their seat.

Yesung pulled kyuhyun up and gave his handkerchief and tried to move towards siwon, but kyuhyun stopped him.

"Leave it yesung, we'll see them later"..He retorted and kept on cleaning his nose.
 
Donghae looked at siwon with annoyed face. He couldn't believe that siwon would behave like a spoilt kid, doing something so stupid. He pulled siwon's face closer and fliped his forehead hardly.

"Owwww"..Siwon grabbed his forehead and hissed in pain after he got flipped by donghae.

"What was that for?"..He asked and kept on rubbing his forehead. Donghae didn't say anything and smacked siwon's head one more time. Siwon looked at donghae in shock. 

"Why are you hitting me?"..Siwon questioned, but donghae just kept glaring at him, and siwon went silent.

Kyuhyun, on other side, threw away the blooded handkerchief inside the dustbin and sat quietly beside Yesung. Yesung was hissing angrily. He was getting impatient because he couldn't bear that his best friend got hit by siwon.

"Hey, cool down yesung, we'll take care of those two outside, don't worry"..Kyuhyun assured and patted yesung's shoulder.

Yesung looked at kyuhyun and later turned it towards siwon.."Would you give me chance to take one on one with him, later?".. Yesung asked, eyes still fixed at siwon, who was now talking to Donghae

"If you want him so badly, then i guess, i can lend him to you for one day. But remember, he's the only one piece for me, got that?"..Kyuhyun smiled and yesung nodded his head.."Got it".

Donghae was literally pissed off with siwon and kept staring at him.

"What the did you do just now, siwon. Didn't i tell you to control yourself?"..Donghae poked.

Siwon sat silently and didn't look at donghae. He was staring at the table, as if, the table was the most interesting thing in this whole world for him now.

"Am asking you something siwon?"..Donghae asked, but siwon still kept quiet.

Donghae asked again and again, but siwon never replied him back and that irritated donghae more.

"MR.CHOI SIWON, WOULD YOU STOP STARING AT THE TABLE AND ANSWER ME?"..Donghae shouted.

Siwon got startled and stopped staring after he heard donghae shouting and looked at him immediately. Even kyuhyun and yesung, who were sitting in opposite direction looked at donghae curiously.

"Ok ok, I made a terrible mistake alright?"..Siwon replied after some time. Donghae smiled when he saw siwon pouting silently to himself.

"I never said that you made a mistake siwon. I just told you to handle every thing calmly for some time, but you never listen to me. Do you know how much trouble it will cause if Mr.Kim finds out that you fought again?"..Donghae snorted.

"I know, but that guy really gets on my nerves"..Siwon replied.

"Even so, just try to control yourself okie"...Donghae snickered and siwon nodded his head.

And, before Donghae could say more, suddenly, the door to detention room opened, reveling a slightly tall, heavy build figure entering the room with his arms folded backside, eyes fixed at all four boys in front of him.

He was kind of strict looking man, wearing Dark Grey suit with a tie attached to his shirt, shoes all shining and hair pulled back side as if he had put lots of gel on his hair.

Mr.Kim, Dean of Seoul high school, was standing inside the detention room and, all four boys stood up and bowed their heads down in order to show their respect to the school's most high authority person, while, Mr.Kim gestured his hand and asked the boys to take their respective seats.

Siwon, kyuhyun, donghae and Yesung took their seats and sat down. They looked at Mr. Kim, who was now taking a round off towards their seat and was inspecting them.

And suddenly, Mr.kim stopped in front of kyuhyun's seat and scanned his face.

"Did you all fight again?"..He asked, looking t the four boys, but no one answered him back. Every one had their eyes on their desk.

Mr.Kim looked at the three boys and later turned his attention towards kyuhyun's face again.

"Answer me you moron's"..Mr.Kim shouted, and unintentionally all four boys got startled. They didn't know what to say any more.

Donghae, who was sitiing quietly until now, picked up courage and stood up from his seat.

Mr.Kim looked at donghae and raised his eyebrows. Donghae didn't look at Mr. Kim directly and started speaking with his eyes lowered.."We didn't fight sir"..Donghae looked nervous, but he tried to stay calm as much as he could, even though he was really scared.

"Are you sure Mr.Lee? But i can see some fresh Bruises on Mr.Cho's face?"..Mr.Kim asked. Donghae gulped hard when he heard Mr. Kim say that. He didn't know how to answer him back and just remained quiet.

Donghae stood silently and that angered Mr.Kim more. He went towards donghae and pulled his head up.

"You got some nerves to lie to me huh?"..He smeared and tried to slap donghae, but siwon got up in time to save donghae from getting slapped.

"I PUNCHED HIM SIR"..Siwon snorted loudly.

Donghae widened his eyes when he heard siwon standing up for him.

Siwon's sudden confession made Mr.Kim stop, and he diverted his eyes towards siwon. And before, any one could understand, Mr.Kim slapped siwon hardly on face. Siwon bowed his head down and said sorry to his teacher. Kyuhyun and yesung were smiling from their seats. They were really enjoying the situation between siwon and school's Dean.

Mr.Kim kept staring at siwon after slapping him. He pulled back his hand and ordered other students to sit down.

Every one sat down and kept their eyes low. Donghae glanced over siwon and saw Mr kim's  hand print on siwon's face and felt sad. He never expected that siwon would stand up for him and take the blow to himself.

Donghae clenched his hand under the table and felt really bad for siwon.

"You MORRONS should be taught some lesson"....Mr.Kim retorted with serious tone.

After giving few minutes lecture to the students, Mr Kim sat on chair and looked at every one.

"You three".. He pointed at kyuhyun, yesung and Donghae.."Your detention for today is over, you may leave now"..He snorted and all three boys stood up and bowed their heads.

"And, you Mr.Choi"..Siwon looked up at Mr.kim.."You are going to stay here for one more hour, that's your extension punishment for breaking the rules even after being warned"...Mr.Kim ordered and siwon just bowed his head.

Ater sometime, Mr.Kim left the classroom, leaving all four boys alone.

"You may stay here for one more hour Mr.Choi"..kyuhyun babbled and smriked at siwon. Siwon got up from his seat, but donghae nudged his hand and asked him to cool down.

"Leave it for now siwon, we'll take care of them outside"..Donghae tapped siwon's shoulder andSiwon sat down quietly beside donghae and kept glaring at kyuhyun

"Anyways, enjoy your time alone Mr.Choi. we'll meet later"...kyuhyun waved his hand at siwon sarcastically and walked out of the room along with yesung.

Siwon gritted his teeth angrily.."Don't worry siwon, we will get them later"..Donghae assured and siwon calmed down for a bit.."So, see you  later down in canteen?"..Donghae smiled and took his bag and walked towards the door. Siwon watched donghae walking away.

But, before donghae could move out, he turned around and looked at siwon, who was sighing like there's no tomorow.

"Hey Siwon"..Donghae called out.

Siwon looked at donghae.. "What?"..He asked and saw donghae smiling at him.

"Thanks for today"..Donghae answered and Siwon smiled back.."No, problem buddy, it's my pleasure"..He replied and donghae muffled a soft chuckle.

"Yeah, but don't forget to go to Dean's Office later Siwon, your younger brother is Joining school today"..Donghae included, and suddenly, siwon's eyes widened in shock. He looked at donghae, speechless.

Siwon acutally forgot about sungmin, his little brother, who was about to join school today. He sighed and shook his head, while donghae made its way out of the room.

", HOW COULD I FORGET?"..Siwon cursed and slummped his head on table and started drumming his fingers.."WHAT A TIMING SIWON"..He mumbled to himself and waited for his extra punishment to get over.

_____________________ ________________________________ ______________

A/N: First chapter posted..