Clubbing 3....

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

 

Continuation from previous chapter:
_____________ ________________ _______________
 
 
~~~~~~Inside the club~~~~Around 10.20 pm~~~~~~
 
 
Donghae's ear shot up at the shout beside him which almost sounded like.."Ryeowook, wait up".. And donghae immediately looked towards his side and saw one person running into the crowd.
 
"What happened?"..Eunhyuk asked when he found donghae glancing towards other side. 
 
Donghae turned his attention back to eunhyuk and replied "Its nothing" and pulled eunhyuk towards the couch that was placed in corner.    
 
"Hey, i need to do something. You just sit here okie, i'll be right back in a minute"..Donghae murmered in eunhyuk's ear and eunhyuk nodded his head in reply.
 
Donghae smiled and placed a soft kiss on eunhyuk's lips before standing up from his seat. Eunhyuk blushed and lowered his head. Donghae laughed when he saw eunhyuk blushing like girl and ruffled his hair and walked away from there.
 
Eunhyuk clasped his hands together and bit his lips after donghae went away. He could feel his heart beat raising and it almost made him shiver down his spine. He had never felt something like this before, so, dramatic and romantic at the same time.
 
Eunhyuk smiled to himself after remembering donghae's soft yet sweet kiss, and suddenly went *Oh* when he finally remembered that he was actually searching for his hyung and friends, which he almost forgot about it. Eunhyuk looked at his watch and saw it was going to be 10.30pm. They were getting late. 
 
While on the other side, donghae was walking towards the crowd and was looking around. He was searching for that particular person who had been calling out wookie's name. 
 
____________________ ___________________ ___________________
 
 
~~~~~~Inside Washroom~~~~~~
 
 
Siwon had pinned hangeng against the wall and was almost choking him with the kiss. Hangeng somehow managed and pushed siwon away. Siwon stumbled back a little and looked at hangeng while halting himself.
 
Hangeng coughed and looked at siwon with pissed eyes.."What the hell are you doing?"..He almost blurted out in chinese.
 
Siwon turned his face away and looked towards other direction. He didn't say anything to hangeng after that.
 
Hangeng kept on looking at siwon. He was expecting that siwon would explain it to him what the hell he was doing. But, siwon didn't say anything and just remained silent.
 
There was regret in siwon's expressions and hangeng could clearly see it. But, he really didn't get why siwon was suddenly behaving like this towards him. He really couldn't get it. Did siwon hate him? Hangeng couldn't see any reason that siwon would actually hate him for. If its for kyuhyun then.
 
Ahh, wait. Kyuhyun? Hangeng remebered that siwon was talking about kyuhyun before he started kissing him.
 
"Siwon-sshi, do you wanna talk about kyuhyun?"..Hangeng asked with his accented hangul.
 
Siwon looked at hangeng confusedly."What?".
 
"I said, do you want to talk about kyuhyun to me?".
 
"And, why would i do that?".. Siwon looked dumb fonded. 
 
"I thought so. Because, you were talking about kyu all the time, so, i thought you wanted to talk about him"..Hangeng replied innocently.
 
Siwon rolled his eyes and slapped his forhead.
 
"Why i would talk about that bastard, when i actually wanted to talk to you?"..Siwon interjected and walked closer to hangeng. Hangeng flinched and clenched his fist, so that in case, if its needed.
 
"And, what you want to talk to me about?"..Hangeng whimpered while looking at siwon.
 
Siwon smiled.."Don't you think, you are an idiot?".
 
"Huh?"..Hangeng looked confused.."Idiot?".
 
"Yeah, idiot"..Siwon replied and started caressing hangeng's right cheek. Hangeng widened his eyes at that.
 
"Why you, idiot me?"..Hangeng muttered idiotically, while his hangul got totaly mixed up with chinese and it started sounding really weird. It neither sounded like korean nor chinese. But, something different.
 
Siwon stopped caressing hangeng's cheek and looked at him dumb fondly.."What did you just say?".
 
Hangeng went *ahhh*, and before he could reply, some one came running in the bathroom.
 
Siwon and hangeng jerked back when they saw wookie standing just right in front of them with widened eyes.

After few seconds, yesung too came running inside, right after wookie. And, as soon as yesung saw siwon and hangeng standing really close to each other, he almost felt his eyes go wide and his fist tightened in grip.
 
Wookie was standing there with his eyes widened and open mouth. He almost forgot that he was running away from yesung.
 
_________________ ______________________ ________________________
 
 
Mean while on the dance floor, sungmin was dancing with some other guy, while kyuhyun was looking at them.
 
"Oh baby, you are so hot"..the other guy started flirting with sungmin.
 
Sungmin didn't give a and just kept on dancing.
 
Kyuhyun was still looking at them.
 
And, suddenly, 
 
"Can i dance with you, handsome?"..One hot girl came and offered kyuhyun to dance with her.
 
Kyuhyun looked towards sungmin and found sungmin looking towards his side. He smriked and took the girls hand  and turned around.."Sure"..And, started dancing with the girl.
 
Sungmin almost stopped dancing and looked at kyuhyun who was now dancing with some other girl.
 
The other guy that was dancing with sungmin, suddenly grabbed sungmin's waist and pulled him.
 
"Hey, what the hell are you doing?"..Sungmin protested, but the other guy just laughed and tightened his grip more on sungmin's waist.
 
"You really are hot do you know that? Wanna come to my place tonight, I'll treat you really good"..The guy pulled sungmin more tightly and started kissing his neck.
 
Sungmin struggled, but the guy was much more stronger then him. He couldn't even move.
 
But then,
 
Bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
 
Sungmin could feel the grip of other guy losening from his waist. He slowly turned around and saw the other guy was groaning in pain while holding is right cheek. And in front of him, kyuhyun was standing right there with his tightened fist.
 
_________________________ ________________________ ____________________
 
A/N: HELLO EVERY ONE...*BOWS*...THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING ON MY STORY...HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT..THANKS.