Does jealousy refers as Love ??....LOL..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter
______________________ _____________________ ___________________


Out in the corridor, eunhyuk was dragging his leg towards senior's classroom with numerious amout of sigh dripping out of his mouth. He shook his head as he walked alone in the corridor. Mr.Jung had asked him to call for donghae, the guy who had asked him to become his friend so shockingly, who had given him his phone number just in first shot.

What was he going to do now. He was not at all ready for another meeting with donghae again.

"Aaaahh, this is so not happening"..Eunhyuk grumbled as he dragged himself towards the corridor. He was about to step down the staircase, when he heard some one calling out for him. 

Eunhyuk stopped walking and turned around and saw hangeng running towards him.."Geng?".. He looked at hangeng curiously.

Hangeng breathed in an out while holding his hips after reaching eunhyuk's side.

"Why are you running so hard?"..Eunhyuk asked, looking at panting hangeng.

Hangeng breathed in and out and looked up at eunhyuk.."Nothing, i just want to go together "..He replied with his broken hangul and smiled at eunhyuk.

"Did Mr. jung assigned you work too?"..Eunhyuk asked.

Hangeng nodded his head.."Yeah, he asked to call choi siwon".

Eunhyuk smiled when he heard hangeng's reply and patted his back.."Alright then, lets go together"..He grabbed hangeng's arm and pulled him towards the starircase.

And, both of them went together towards the first floor.

Meanwhile, sungmin and wookied also took their steps towards first floor. They were much behind then eunhyuk and hangeng, so they didin't see them going down the stairs.

When they reached the first floor, they saw two guys standing outside the seniors classroom.

Sungmin immediately recognized the two figures and went up to them.

Eunhyuk and hangeng were standing in front of seniors classroom and kept sighing. They looked so nervous and sungmin had to smile at them.

"Hey"..Sungmin called out and both, hangeng and eunhyuk turned around and saw sungmin and wookie walking towards them.

Eunhyuk moved away from door and looked at sungmin and wookie.

"You guys too were asked to call some one by Mr.jung?"..Eunhyuk asked and sungmin nodded his head.

"Yeah, i have been asked to call Cho kyuhyun, and wookie's been asked to call Kim Yesung"..Sungmin replied and both hangeng and eunhyuk's eyes widened in surprise.

"Really?"..Hangeng beamed happily after hearing kyuhyun's name, and sudeenly, sungmin felt an odd vibe hitting his chest. He felt tint of cold inside his body when he saw how happy hangeng looked after hearing kyuhyun's name.

"Then, i'm going with my kyu"..Hangeng announced suddenly and sungmin's eyes widened more in surprise.

"But, he's assigned to me"..Sungmin replied and felt soft tapping on his shoulder. He turned back and saw eunhyuk smiling at him.

"I guess, its better to let kyu and hangeng go together. They are really compatible with each other. And more over, you can go with your brother. Geng's been assigned to your brother"..Eunhyuk snorted and sungmin felt a pang of cold rushing through his spine again.

"What did he meant by compatible with each other?"..Sungmin thought, and before he could ask eunhyuk about that, the door to the classroom opened suddenly, reveling a tall man with board marker on his hand.

"Ahhhhh"..All four boys stood nervously in their place and looked at the tall man.

"Can i help you?"..The tall man asked politely.

Other students who were sitting inside the classroom, got out of their seats and looked towards the door when they saw their teacher talking to some people.

Siwon was stretching his arms like an old man, while donghae was scribbling something in his note book.

Kyuhyun was sleeping like a polar bear with his head slummped on desk, while yesung was sitting lazily beside him.

They were'nt interested what was going around and kept doing their own work.

And then,

"Woooww, look at those four guys, they are so pretty"..One of the boy from the class started talking and that caught siwon, donghae, kyuhyun and yesung's attention. They jerked up and turned their attention towards the guy who was talking and saw him looking towards the door.

And, before siwon, dongahe, kyuhyun and yesung could understand anything, the four good looking boys entered the classroom after the tall teacher.

Siwon, donghae, yesung and kyuhyun's eyes widened in surprise after seeing the four boys.

"Geng?"..Kyuhyun mumbled and looked at his cousin, who was standing right beside the teacher. His eyes then darted towards sungmin who was standing beisde hangeng.

"Minnie?"..Siwon too looked surprised when he saw his little brother standing in front of him. Not only sungmin, he was surprised to see hangeng and other two guys along with him.

It was the same condition for donghae and yesung. They too looked shocked after seeing their dear one's right in front of their eyes.

While, the whole class went woooowwwww after seeing four pretty guys in front of them.

"Students, please keep quiet and go back to your seats"..The tall teacher asked every one to remain quite in their seats, and suddenly, the classroom became really quiet after that.

Everyone's eyes were darting towards the four boys who were standing beside the teacher.

Kyuhyun was watching sungmin with great interest. He smrinked when he saw sungmin looking towards his way.

Siwon was looking at the four boys, but his eyes were darting mostly towards hangeng. The chinese boy surprisingly took his interest.

Donghae wasn't looking any where. His eyes were fixed at eunhyuk who was standing nervously beside wookie.

While, yesung's eyes were also fixed at wookie. He smiled when he saw wookie looking towards his side.

"Mr.Choi Siwon, Mr.Cho kyuhyun, Mr.Lee Donghae and Mr.Kim yesung, please stand up"..Suddenly, the teacher announced all four guys names.

Siwon, donghae, yesung and kyuhyun stood up from their seats, looking confused, While whole class looked at them curiously.

"Mr.Jung has called out for all of you. So, go and meet him"..The teacher ordered and all four boys move out of the classroom.

Sungmin, hangeng, wookie and eunhyuk too stepped out of the classroom after their required people's name's were announced by the teacher.

And, as soon as all 8 guys got out of the room, Kyuhyun jumped on hangeng and grabbed his neck.

"So, you came to fetch me huh"..He pulled hangeng towards him and started nagging him. They were so busy with each other and didn't see two souls staring blankly at them.

Sungmin and siwon were staring at hangeng and kyuhyun while walking side by side. They had strange kind of expression on their face after seeing those two hanging around so closely.  

""..Both, sungmin and siwon cursed together after looking at hangeng and kyuhyun, and looked at each other in shock when they heard their words clashing.

Yesung and eunhyuk were laughing after seeing kyuhyun and hangeng goofing around.

While, donghae had his eyes fixed on eunhyuk. He smiled and slowly moved away from wookie's side and went towards eunhyuk's side.

Yesung was busy smiling and didn't see donghae coming around.

"Hi"..Donghae greeted soflty and eunhyuk jerked back when heard some one greeting him. He turned aside and saw donghae walking beside him.

Meanwhile wookie, who was thinking he was walking along with donghae, found his cousin missing. He looked back and saw donghae and eunhyuk walking together. 

Wookie smiled at them.."Donghae hyung, you really are an idiot"..He mumbled softly and looked towards yesung who was ultimately staring at him.

Wookie turned around immediately when he felt his face getting flustered.

While, Kyuhyun and hangeng were pushing and pulling each other when sungmin passed them.

"Disgusting"..Sungmin mumbled while passing kyuhyun's side.

Kyuhyun stopped pushing hangeng and looked at sungmin, who was walking away.

"What happened kyu?"..Hangeng asked, when he saw kyuhyun staring at the front.

"Nothing, just my imagination i guess"..Kyuhyun replied and smiled at hangeng before dragging him again.

Siwon watched as kyuhyun pulled hangeng closer towards him, or more of like touching him and felt his hand curled in fist. He didn't know why, but he was abnormally feeling jealous of those two. 

_________________ _____________________ ________________ ____________________

A/N: Another update is here...thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing my story.. i really appreciate it...But, really, am kinda getting bored of this story..gyaaahh...what to do..i don't feel like writing it any more..*sighs*..