New Chapter...Enjoy..*Hides*..LOL..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:
____________ _____________ _________________

~~~~Inside the club, Around 11 pm~~~~~~


Sungmin's eyes widened when he saw kyuhyun standing right in front of his eyes with his tightened fist. Kyuhyun looked pissed. His eyes were staring at sungmin and sungmin shuddered to that. Sungmin had never seen kyuhyun look so pissed before. It scared him. Even kyuhyun's tightened fist looked scary.

The other guy who got punched by kyuhyun growled in pain and stepped aside from the two. He didn't want to get hit anymore, so he walked away from there quietly, leaving sungmin and kyuhyun alone together.  

Half of the crowds were watching the two guys curiously. Some of them were even murmering who were fully awake, while some others were swaying around as they were abnormally drunk.

Even the bouncers came and stood there, so that in case, if fight occured, they would have to take actions. But luckily, fight didn't happen and the bouncers didn't get the chance to throw out any one from the party and went away to do their other job.   

Kyuhyun was standing there and looking at sungmin. Sungmin was averting his eyes from kyuhyun. Kyuhyun started walking slowly towards sungmin, while sungmin stepped back as well from kyuhyun.

Sungmin gulped hard when kyuhyun kept walking towards his side, without even blinking his eyes. Kyuhyun's eyes were fixed at sungmin's face.

Sungmin didn't know what to do. How was he suppose to react. Kyuhyun was nearing him. And before sungmin could understand anything, kyuhyun suddenly grabbed Sungmin's arm and pulled him away from there.

"Huh?"..Sungmin looked dumb fonded, when suddenly kyuhyun started dragging him out of the crowd.

There were blaze in kyuhyun's eyes that sungmin couldn't miss it. It was like a pool of jealosy and anger bonding together on kyuhyun's eyes.

Meanwhile, Donghae was searching here and there for wookie in the crowd. He was looking for his cousin, who went missing few hours back. Even siwon and sungmin were no where to be seen.

"Where are you guys? Where did you go, wookie?"..Donghae mumbled and kept looking at the jumbling crowds.

He could see many people swaying around. Some were falling here and there, while some were laughing like retards, because they were all drunk.

Donghae rolled his eyes after looking at the drunkards and kept on looking for siwon, sungmin and wookie in midst of the crowd. He was busy looking here and there, when suddenly, his eyes fell upon two figure who were walking out of the jammed crowds.

Donghae looked carefully at the two figures and felt his eyes go wide when he recoginzed one of the figure from the two.

"Minnie?"..Donghae felt anger boiling in him when he saw that sungmin was forcefully being dragged by some one.

Donghae's hand tightened in fist, and before the two figures could guess what was coming for them, Donghae went straight towards the other guy who was dragging sungmin and grabbed his arm, turned him around, and punched right on his face.

"Kyu"..Sungmin screamed when he saw kyuhyun stumbling back and balancing himself from falling.

Kyuhyun touched his lips after getting the sudden punch and saw blood coming out of his lips. He was bleeding.

The crowds that were dancing until now, stepped aside when they saw the fight.

"What the "..Kyuhyun cursed and looked towards the person who had punched him and saw donghae standing right in front of his eyes.

Kyuhyun looked shock when he saw donghae there. He didn't expected donghae to be here out of blue.

Sungmin stood beside donghae and was pleading him to calm down, but donghae kept glaring at kyuhyun while protecting sungmin behind his back.

Kyuhyun smriked and looked towards donghae with challenging eyes. He was signaling donghae that he was ready for it as well.

_________________________ _____________________ _____________________


~~~~~~Inside Washroom~~~~~~~~


Wookie stood there speechless after entering the washroom. His eyes went wide when he saw two figures standing in front of him. There, in front of his eyes, siwon and hangeng were standing so close to each other. Siwon had hangeng pinned against the wall, while his face was almost touching hangeng's face.

Hangeng pushed siwon away when he saw wookie looking at them in shock. And the most important thing was, Yesung was there as well, looking at the two of them angrily.

Now, hangeng was sure that, something bad was going to happen. May be, a fight would start?

It was not even a second when hangeng started thinking those things, yesung came out of no where and pushed siwon by the chest and dragged hangeng towards his side.

"Hyung"..Wookie squealed when he saw yesung pushing siwon harshly.

Siwon brushed away the place where yesung had touched it. He slowly glanced up and looked towards yesung who was equally glaring back at him.

"Yesung, please just leave it. Nothing has happened"..Hangeng tried to explain, but yesung didn't listen and was already walking towards siwon.

Siwon was waiting for yesung as well. He was ready for it.

Wookie ran towards yesung to stop him, but yesung pushed him away.

"Yesung hyung please stop it. Siwon hyung, please. Hangeng please come and help me"..Wookie snorted and grabbed yesung's right hand and prevented yesung from going.

Hangeng went towards siwon and held his arm as well.

"Please siwon, let it go"..Hangeng pleaded.

Siwon losened himself for a while and looked at hangeng. Hangeng's eyes were pleading him. Siwon felt like pinching hangeng's cheeks because he looked so cute with those expression, and siwon almost forgot that he was going to fight with yesung. 

Yesung gritted his teeth when he found siwon smiling at hangeng.

"You bastard, how dare you touch Kyu's cousin"..Yesung muttered and kept staring at siwon.

He wanted to punch siwon so hard that his hand almost started trembling.

"You bastard"..Yesung lounged forward towards siwon, but got yanked back by wookie.

And, before yesung could straightened himself up, he felt something getting crashed on his lips.

"Ummmm"..Yesung widened his eyes when he felt wookie's lips crashing on his.

While, Siwon and hangeng, who were satnding there, stood frozen after seeing the scene in front of them.

_____________________ ______________________ _______________________ 

 

Meanwhile in the corner, Eunhyuk was sitting all alone and was waiting for donghae to return. He was sipping on some non alcoholic drink while looking here and there.

So many people were swaying insde the club house. The other side of the club was literally out of sight as so many people were there, and it almost made eunhyuk feel dizzy. The music was also banging really loud.

"Where is every one?"..Eunhyuk thought and tilted his head up to see if donghae or his brother or his friends were coming towards him. But, no one came.

Eunhyuk sighed and and sipped his drink. Donghae was late, He was feeling bored as well while sitting alone.

It was not even a second when suddenly two guys approached eunhyuk.

"Hey, are you alone?"..One of the guy asked

Eunhyuk looked at the two guys and went back drinking. He didn't respond to them.

The two guys chuckled and sat either side of eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked alarmed.

"Come on man, come with us, we wil treat you real good'"...One of the guy interjected and touched eunhyuk's thigh.

Eunhyuk slapped the guys hand away from his leg.

"Excuse me, i'm not alone. I came with my friends. So, please leave before they get back here anytime"..Eunhyuk smeared and stood up from his seat.

The two guys chuckled and pulled eunhyuk back to the seat.

"You see, the guy who was with you few minutes back, is fighitng for some other guy over there"..The guy pointed towards the crowd with a smrik.

Eunhyuk looked confused. What was this person talking about? Who is fighting over whom?

"What are you talking about mister. I didn't get you?"..Eunhyuk asked, sounding really confused

The guy smriked again and leaned forward to eunhyuk. Eunhyuk moved away little bit.

"Your guy, the one who was with you, is protecting some one else with his life".

Eunhyuk widened his eyes after hearing that. What is this guy talking about? He couldn't get it. Was he talking about Donghae just now? Eunhyuk felt uncomfortable. But, how did this person know that donghae was with him? Were they observing both of them from before?

But, before eunhyuk could get his answer, he could see people moving away suddenly.

And, for a split second, eunhyuk could see Donghae right in middle of the crowd, holding another guy with him.
 
The glass that eunhyuk was holding, fell down on floor and broke into pieces.

_____________________ _________________________ _____________________

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR POSTING IT SO LATE....AND, ALSO SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY AND USELESS CHAPTER...I'm so tired because of the school...Mianhae..*bows*...Will try to write it properly next time..*Bows again*...