Chapter 49...

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

 

Continuation from previous chapter: 
________ _________________ _____________
 
 
Siwon rushed towards the school exit, pulling hangeng along with him after hearing from the said male that sungmin and kyuhyun were together. His mind was occupied, thinking of reaching sungmin as soon as possible and didn't even realized that he was pulling hangeng rather roughly. It was when, hangeng moved his hand uneasily, asking him to leave his hand, then only siwon realized that he was holding the others hand rather tightly. Siwon gently loosened the grip and turned to look at hangeng, only to find the other staring back at him with its sluggish expression.  
 
Siwon smiled, but hangeng just rolled his eyes.
 
"That hurts" Hangeng complained as they walked along and siwon immediately removed his hand.  
 
"Sorry"  Siwon apologized, but hangeng just gave him a tsk and looked away. 
 
"What did i do to deserve this" Hangeng started mumbling in Chinese and kept massaging his wrist. Siwon just stared at him blankly. Hangeng was using Chinese again so that siwon won't understand what he was grumbling about.   
  
Getting stuck in between the two groups and being treated like this, that’s not what hangeng had wanted. That’s not why he came here for, so far away from china. Geezzz. Hangeng scratched his head. He needs to teach kyuhyun some lesson for getting him stuck, where he wasn't supposed to be.  
 
Siwon raised his eyebrows after seeing hangeng's posture. The Chinese male was mumbling to himself and siwon couldn't help but to chuckle at hangeng's innocence and tried to tap his shoulder, but a certain voice stopped him from doing it. 
 
"Hey, what are you two boys doing there? Go back to your class" 
 
It was the school gatekeeper. 
 
Siwon grabbed hangeng's wrist, gently this time and dragged him towards the gatekeeper. Hangeng looked confused as to why siwon was dragging him. 
 
"Hyung, Mr. Kim told us to stay away from school for some few days," Siwon flashed his smile and hangeng felt like killing himself. Siwon was being cocky. Did he actually, have to say that? 
 
"Oh, is that so?" The gatekeeper asked and siwon nodded his head.
 
"Then, it can't be helped" The elder male smiled and opened the gate. Both siwon and hangeng bowed their heads and stepped out. However, before they could walk any further, the gatekeeper called them again.
 
"Oh, by the way, even those two guys were asked to stay away from school as well?"
 
Siwon and hangeng immediately turned around to look at the gatekeeper. 
 
"Two guys?" Siwon asked, eyes narrowing at the information.
 
"Yeah. They were just like you. One boy was kinda pretty, like a girl. The other was tall, just like you," The elder male pointed at siwon.
 
Siwon's hand curled into fist after hearing that. Hangeng looked at siwon and saw his expression changing. He knew something was going to happen.   

"Yeah. Thank you hyung" Siwon thanked the elder man and looked at hangeng, startling the Chinese male for a bit.
 
"Lets go Geng" 
 
Hangeng walked quietly behind siwon. The taller male was walking fast and hangeng had to walk faster to catch up with him. Siwon didn't look good. His mood was off and hangeng kept glancing him from time to time.
 
"Why does he hate kyu so much?" Hangeng thought, as he kept looking at siwon while walking, not realizing that he was staring at the taller male for more than a minute. Siwon was indeed handsome, hangeng had to admit it. However, his character.... and suddenly, image of siwon kissing him popped in hangeng's mind. 
 
"Somethings there on my face?" Siwon asked and looked at hangeng, only to get a wide eye from the Chinese male. Hangeng looked away while shaking his head.
 
Siwon smirked and looked to the front. Hangeng felt uneasy and walked quietly beside siwon.
 
"You know what" Suddenly, siwon started and hangeng almost jumped in surprise.
 
"Aaah, Yea.. yeah?" 
 
"I really want to kiss you right now" Siwon replied flatly. 

"Huh, what?" Hangeng's jaw dropped and he slowly backed away from siwon.
 
"Hahaha.. did i scare you?" Siwon laughed and Hangeng felt like punching him.
 
"Don't ever joke like that" Hangeng sounded serious and siwon just laughed again.
 
"But, i really do want to kiss you and go on a date with you" Siwon snickered and got a smack on his arm.
 
"Just stop talking nonsense" Hangeng glared, making siwon to chuckle even more. He could see that hangeng's ears were turning bright red. 

"Thats not nonsense, I seriously like you" Siwon confessed, only to get another smack on his arm. 
 
"Yeah yeah" Hangeng tried to play around as well.
 
"You don't believe me?" Siwon asked and hangeng just turned his face away. 
 
And before siwon could speak again, suddenly his eyes caught something and he looked towards the end of the school's wall. 
 
"Minnie?" 
 
Hangeng looked at siwon when he heard sungmin's nickname and turned his attention towards the side where siwon was staring and saw kyuhyun and sungmin standing not too far away from them. Hangeng immediately turned his attention back to siwon, only to find the taller male already heading towards those two.
 
_____________--_______________ ___________________________
 
 
"So, are you going with me or not, later?" Kyuhyun asked, while leaning against the wall, staring at the pretty boy standing beside him. 
 
Sungmin didn't reply.
 
Kyuhyun went tsk. He pulled himself away from the wall and looked at sungmin, who was standing quietly for more than a minute. 
 
"I'm asking you something" 
 
Sungmin gently nodded his head, making kyuhyun to smile.
 
"Really?"
 
Sungmin nodded again.
 
"Alright, then its decided" Kyuhyun smirked and almost touched sungmin's face, but stopped,  when he heard a voice calling out sungmin's name. Both, kyuhyun and sungmin turned to look at the owner of the voice and saw siwon and hangeng coming straightly towards their direction. Siwon was in front while hangeng was coming after him.
 
"Finally, they are here" Kyuhyun smirked and stood away from sungmin, as if he was waiting for this moment to come. Sungmin panicked when he saw angry looking siwon heading straight towards them.

And, within a flinch second, siwon and kyuhyun were on each others throat. 
 
"Hyung, no" Sungmin grabbed siwon's waist and tried to pull him away, even hangeng was trying to separate kyuhyun, but those two boys were so strong, that sungmin and hangeng weren't able to pull them apart.
 
"Kyu stop this" Hangeng muttered, but the other never listened.
 
They kept holding each others collars and pushed one another, not letting go even for a bit.  Siwon looked furious. Kyuhyun looked murderous. They didn't care what they were doing and who were stopping them. They just wanted to beat the hell out of the opposite party. 
 
"You dare to come close to my Geng huh?" Kyuhyun spatted rudely, pulling siwon's collar more roughly.

"Your Geng huh?" Siwon snapped and gripped kyuhyun's collar even harshly.."Whatever you say, but he's mine.. And you, just Stay away from my brother, or else, i'm gonna punch your face into pulp".
 
Kyuhyun smirked.
 
"I'm gonna your brother until he loses his mind, what you gonna do huh?"
 
Siwon pushed kyuhyun hardly after hearing the remarks. Hangeng came just in time and grabbed kyuhyun, or else, he would have fallen.
 
"Stop it you two" Both hangeng and sungmin tried to stop the fight, but neither of them were listening.
 
Siwon looked angry. He gritted his teeth and tightened his fist. He glared at kyuhyun before slowly walking towards the other and punched him right on the face without any warning. Kyuhyun stumbled back, and in mean time, siwon grabbed hangeng's hand, pulled him in and smooched him hardly, almost making hangeng to die out of breathless.
 
Hangeng's eyes widened in shock, sungmin's as well, while Kyuhyun looked devastated, seeing his cousin being ravished by the bastard. He gritted his teeth and lounged forward, only to get held back by sungmin from behind.  
 
"Idiot, let go... You bastard" Kyuhyun shouted, almost trying to pull away from sungmin's grip, but sungmin never let him go.
 
"I said, Let go" Kyuhyun struggled, but sungmin didn't loosened his grip. He kept holding back kyuhyun from trashing his brother.
 
And in the mean time, siwon pulled away from the kiss and left hangeng breathless. Hangeng panted hard and looked at siwon in disbelief while wiping his mouth. Kyuhyun looked more angry and he some how pulled off from sungmin's grip and lounged forward to hit siwon, but before he could even lift his fist, hangeng had already done it.
 
Kyuhyun screeched his legs, seeing hangeng had already punched siwon in place of him. Wow. Hangeng had done something, which he was intending to do it for so long. The chinese male massaged his hand and looked at siwon who was holding his cheek.

"Hyung, you okey?" Sungmin looked at his brother and got shock to see siwon's swollen face. Siwon tried to smile, but stopped, because it stung like hell. 
 
"That was awesome, Geng" Kyuhyun walked towards hangeng, smiling, only to get smacked on his head.."Owwww".. The chinese male looked pissed.
 
"You idiots. I hate you all" Hangeng turned away angrily and started walking. 
 
"Hey" Kyuhyun went after hangeng while massaging his head. He knew that hangeng was really very angry. He gently turned back and saw sungmin looking towards him. He smiled and winked at the pretty boy, signaling him that he's going to meet him later. 

Sungmin smiled back only to get a light touch on his shoulder.
 
"I have messed up, didn't i minnie?" Siwon muttered, while looking at hangeng's retreiving back. The chinese male looked mad and siwon didn't even know why he even did that. Sungmin nodded his head.
 
Meanwhile, some how donghae and wookie found the choi brothers.
 
"Siwon" Donghae shouted when he saw siwon and sungmin standing by the wall.
 
Both, sungmin and siwon turned towards the two figures approaching them.
 
"What happened to your face hyung?" Wookie asked whe he saw siwon's swollen face.  Donghae looked curious as well.
 
"Hangeng punched him" Sungmin replied.
 
"WHAT?" Both, wookie and donghae turned to look at sungmin. 
 
"Yeah" Sungmin nodded.
 
"But, why?" Donghae looked curiosly at siwon. 
 
"That... you ask your beloved friend, what happened" Sungmin grinned while folding his arms.

Siwon rolled his eyes and avoided donghae's rain of questions. Wookie asked sungmin with his expression, what happend, and sungmin just signaled him that he'll tell him later.
 
_____________ _________________ ___________________
 
 
Inside the school, yesung took kyuhyun's bag, while eunhyuk took hangeng's bag from the classroom and headed towards the exit. 
 
Both the brothers walked silently beside each other. Neither of them said anything. 
 
Yesung kept glancing towards eunhyuk from time to time, while the younger boy just walked quietly beside him. It was kind of awkward. Something like that had never happened before so, both the brothers didn't know how to take it.
 
"You have to answer me everything later, hyukie" Yesung thought and glanced towards eunhyuk.
 
Eunhyuk gulped when he saw yesung looking at him. He didn't know how to react. What was he supposed to do now? Will he able to tell yesung that he likes donghae? Will he be able to tell him that he has fallen for the guy, who was his ultimate rival? Eunhyuk felt his stomach twisting from inside and he felt hopless. Of course yesung wouldn't approve of it. He hates donghae and eunhyuk clearly knows that. What was he supposed to do now?

__________ _________________ ______________________
 

A/N: OH MY GAWD, I HAD TO RE-WRITE THE LAST PART AGAIN.. T___________T.. *sobs* *Sobs*.. :(
 
Anyways, thanks for reading.. So, you all can tell me now, if i should include in this story. I'll go according to the no.s of yes and no's... hehe.. :((((((((((((( 
 
So, see you again in next update.. until then, take care.. bai bai.. :DDDD
 
'