What's In This Chapter??..Read and Find out...kekekeke..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

 

A/N: I guess, i'm gonna post chapters real fast from now onwards...hehehe...Anyways, i really wanted to thank every one who has been supporting this story, and have been subscribing and commenting side by side..Thank you all, you guys are great..Love ya all...Muaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..LOL.
 
Continuation from previous chapter:
_______________ _______________ ______________
 
~~~~~Inside The Club~~~~9.15 pm~~~~
 
Wookie was staring at the crowd when he felt, he had seen yesung.
 
"What is it wookie?"..Donghae asked when he saw wookie standing and looking else where.
 
Wookie looked at donghae and shook his head.."Its nothing hyung"..And sat down quietly.
 
Donghae raised his eyebrow and looked at wookie. Wookie smiled back. 
 
"Alright"..Donghae replied and patted wookie's back and started talking with siwon. 
 
Sungmin was sitting quietly.
 
Wookie kept glancing towards his side from time to time.
 
Was it he just hallucinating or did he really see yesung? Wookie still couldn't understand. It was just a flinch of time, when he felt that he saw yesung in midst of the crowd. But, it might not be true. Because, in such kind of place, anything can happen.   
 
On the other side, Hangeng, kyuhyun, yesung and eunhyuk were sitting and enjoying among themselves. They were so busy, that, they didn't see group of girls staring at them. Those girls looked really interested in all of them, but, those four boys didn't even glanced towards them. They were just busy in their own world.   
 
Kyuhyun was holding a small glass of tequila in his hand, which yesung had got it from main bar and kept forcing hangeng to drink it. Hangeng protested, but yesung and kyuhyun kept on forcing him.
 
"Come on geng, drink it. Just a little bit. You are a man right?"..Kyuhyun uttered and made hangeng drink the tequila, just in one shot. Yesung was helping kyuhyun, while eunhyuk was just sitting and laughing.
 
Hangeng closed his mouth and coughed, after kyuhyun and yesung made him drink forcefully. The tequila was not that strong, but still, it burnt his throat.  
 
"Haah, there you go"..Kyuhyun laughed and patted hangeng's back after he made him drink. 
 
Hangeng coughed.
 
"How was it?"..Kyuhyun asked, when he saw hangeng stopped coughing.
 
Hangeng glared back at kyuhyun.."That was horrible, you idiot. Don't ever give me that thing"..Hangeng smacked kyuhyun's head and leaned back on his seat. Great, now his head was starting to feel heavy. Awesome, really awesome.
 
Kyuhyun, yesung and eunhyuk looked at hangeng and strated laughing. Hangeng looked so pitiful after drinking tequila. It was his first time drinking something like this. Such a bitter thing, hangeng couldn't never imagine, how he drank it. 
 
Hangeng was sitting quietly while holding his head, because, his head was feeling heavy. 
 
And suddenly, kyuhyun grabbed hangeng's hand and pulled him up.
 
"What?"..Hangeng looked startled, when he found himself being dragged by kyuhyun, towards the packed crowd. Eunhyuk and yesung were walking beside them.
 
"Kyu, stop pulling me"..Hangeng whimpered, but kyuhyun didn't listen and kept on pulling him.
 
"Don't struggle geng, its not like i'm going to sacrifce you. We are just going to dance and enjoy, okie?"..Kyuhyun muttered and pushed hangeng towards the swaying crowd.
 
Hangeng stumbled back and bumped into someone. He asked sorry to the person, on whom he bumped and went and smacked kyuhyun's shoulder.."Don't do that".
 
Kyuhyun laughed and pulled hangeng beside him. 
 
Yesung and eunhyuk were already dancing to the music.
 
Hangeng touched his forhead, when he felt kind of dizzy.
 
"Kyu, i'm going to washroom"..Hangeng snorted and walked out of the packed crowd and went towards the washroom.
 
And, just in mean time, sungmin and wookie stepped into the dance floor. Donghae and siwon were busy talking with seungri, so they didn't join them. Donghae had asked wookie to take sungmin along with him, so that sungmin could enjoy and make his mood better. And, both donaghe and siwon, were going to join them after when they finish talking with seungri.
 
Siwon looked at donghae after finishing his drink.
 
 "Hae, i'm going to Loo. You go to minnie and wookie, Will see you there, okie?"..Siwon whimpered and got up from his seat. 
 
Donghae nodded his head.."Okie, come fast".
 
Siwon waved his hand and went towards the washroom.
 
________________________ _____________________ ______________________
 
 
~~~~~~~Inside washroom~~~~~~~
  
 
Hangeng stood near the wash basin and splashed water on his face. His head was feeling really heavy. Thanks to kyuhyun and yesung for making him drink such dangerous thing. 
 
", my head's spinning"..Hangeng mumbled and looked into the mirror. He could clearly see his ed up face and messed up hair. It almost made him look like a loser. No, almost made him looke like an early man? Oh .
 
"Idiot kyu, i'm really gonna kill you for making me drink"..Hangeng cursed in chinese and splashed more water in his face. His head was still feeling heavy. Really, it was eating his head.
 
After few minutes, One person came and stood beside hangeng. Hangeng kept his head low while holding the wash basin as a support. He was trying to calm his head, which was doing saumer sault after drinking tequila.
 
The other person, who was standing beside hangeng, started washing his hand. He glanced towards hangeng, but hangeng had his head low, so he couldn't see his face.
 
"Are you okie?"..The guy asked and looked at hangeng's side face. He could see that hangeng was really in need of help.
 
Hangeng looked up and glanced towards the other guy, only to find his eyes go wide.."Huh, You?"..He pointed his finger at the person standing in front of him.
 
The other person also looked at hangeng in shock.
 
"Hangeng?"..Siwon mumbled, and widened his eyes after seeing hangeng. 
 
____________________ ____________________ _____________
 
 
Mean while, 
 
Inside the packed crowd, Kyuhyun was dancing with one hot girl, when someone bumped into his back.
 
Kyuhyun turned around to see who it was and felt his eyes go wide.
 
"Pumpkin head?"..Kyuhyun looked surprised, when he saw sungmin in the club.
 
Sungmin apologized eventually to the person he bumped into and turned around to leave, but someone grabbed his hand and stopped him.
 
"Huh, what?"..Sungmin looked back when he felt his hand being grabbed, and saw kyuhyun standing right in front of his eyes, and was holding his hand.
 
Sungmin's eyes widened after seeing kyuhyun. His mouth opened and closed eventually, but nothing came out. He was really shocked.
 
Kyuhyun lookied at sungmin's face, and suddenly smriked.
 
Sungmin didn't know what to do. He was really surprised to see kyuhyun here.
 
And then,
 
Kyuhyun suddenly pulled sungmin closer and grabbed his waist.."Hey"..He whispered into sungmin's ear and smriked beside his neck.
 
Sungmin's eyes widened more at kyuhyun's strange behaviour and shuddered at his touch.
 
What the hell was kyuhyun doing? What the hell? Sungmin thought and squeezed his eyes shut.
 
_____________________ ___________________ ______________________
 
 
While, on the other side, wookie was searching for sungmin in middle of the crowd. They got separated as people started pushing each other. 
 
"Minnie, where are you?"..Wookie bit his nail in nervousness and kept looking around. But, he couldn't see sungmin anywhere. And how could he see, as the crowd was so huge after all. It will take at least an hour to find some one in such huge and packed crowd. 
 
Wookie walked slowly in middle of the crowd, as there was no place to go. He kept looking for sungmin, when suddenly, he saw yesung instead in the middle of the crowd.
 
"Yesung Hyung?"..Wookie stopped walking and looked at yesung, who was dancing happily with some girl.
 
So, it was true that yesung was here after all. He wasn't hallucinating. But Wookie suddenly felt his heart thumping really fast. Why? He didn't know as well. He was feeling really weird. 
 
He was felt, as if he didn't want to see that girl who was dancing with yesung. But why? Does that mean, he's was being jealous of that girl?
 
"No, it can't be. I can't"..Wookie thought and clasped his mouth. He couldn't believe he was getting jealous of a girl. 
 
_______________ _____________________ _____________________
 
 
Meanwhile, Donghae was searching for wookie and sungmin, but he couldn't see them anywhere. It seems, they got lost in that huge crowd. How was he supposed to search for them now?
 
"Where the hell are you two?"..Donghae mumbled and pushed the people that were on his way. He went inside and looked around, but, sungmin and wookie were no where to be seen.
 
", i told them to stay in one place. But this two"..Donghae clenched his hand and started moving forward.
 
How was he supposed to search for those boys now. It was really impossible.
 
But, instead of sungmin and wookie, donghae found some one else in the crowd.
 
Donghae stopped immediately when he saw eunhyuk dancing alone, surrounded by four or five guys.
 
"What the hell"..Donghae looked at eunhyuk, and towards the other guys, that were surrounding eunhuk. He looked angry. Donghae walked towards eunhyuk while pushing others roughly in order to make his way.
 
Eunhyuk was dancing nervously, as four or fives guys kept surrounding him. He didn't had any where to go, so he had to stand and dance with them. Eunhyuk was actually looking for yesung, when those guys surrounded him. And now, he didn't know what to do.
 
And then,
 
"Move"..Donghae pushed away one of the guy and enterd forcefully and stood in front of eunhyuk.
 
"Hae?"..Eunhyuk widened his eyes. He looked shocked, as well as happy at the same time, after seeing donghae. He immediately jumped on donghae and hugged him tightly.
 
Donghae stumbled back after eunhuk jumped on him, but balanced himself and hugged eunhyuk back and smiled.
 
Donghae kept hugging eunhyuk, while he glared at the group of guys and signaled them to move away. 
 
The guys went tsk and walked away from donghae and eunhyuk.
 
___________________ _____________________ ________________
 
A/N: LOL...How's that?...hahahahahahaha...