Almost....

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

 

Continuation from previous chapter:
_____________________ ________________ ________
 
 
Hangeng and eunhyuk were looking at kyuhyun and yesung who were glaring siwon and donghae intensely. They immediately realized that something bad was going to happen between those four boy and they didn't knew what to do. The atmosphere was getting really tense.
 
And then, suddenly,
 
"Geng, come over here"..Kyuhyun called out.
 
Hangeng turned his attention towards kyuhyun and saw his cousin signalling him to come towards his side. Hangeng heaved a short sigh before started walking towards kyuhyun, but siwon grabbed hangeng's hand and stopped him in right time.
 
"Huh?"..Hangeng looked back at siwon in shock.
 
Kyuhyun, who was waiting for hangeng to come towards his side, looked really pissed when he saw siwon stopping hangeng.
 
"You, crazy "..Kyuhyun looked angry and lounged forward to jump on siwon, but he couldn't do it, because, sungmin came and stood in his way.
 
Kyuhyun stopped instantly when sungmin blocked his way, who kept glaring at kyuhyun.
 
Meanwhile, yesung went and grabbed eunhyuk's hand and dragged him away from donghae. He gave such a scary look to donghae that even eunhyuk shivered in fear. Yesung looked really scary when he's angry.
 
Wookie stood quietly on his place. He didn't know what to do and how to handle the situation. The situation was getting really intense between those four boys and, even yesung's expression was scaring him now. What can he do now?
 
But then,
 
"What are you all doing there?"..A loud voice shouted from afar.
 
All eight boys, inclucing other students who were watching the scene, looked towards the side from where the voice was coming and saw one of the faculty walking towards them.
 
Other students who were just standing there and watching the scene, ran back to their classes after seeing the teacher and left the eight boys standing there.
 
Siwon, who was holding hangeng's hand until now, left it when he saw the teacher approaching. 
 
Kyuhyun backed away as well, even, yesung and donghae did the same.
 
Hangeng, wookie, sungmin and eunhyuk too stepped away and stood quietly in their place. They didn't know what to do after seeing the teacher and lowered their eyes.
 
The teacher reached in front of the 8 boys and looked at each of them carefully.
 
"You all should be in your classes now, then, what are you all still doing here?"..The teacher asked while looking at the 8 boys.
 
Everyone remained silent and kept their gaze lower.
 
The teacher looked at the 8 boys and started walking around with his hand folded in. 
 
After few seconds, 
 
Kyuhyun came forward and faced the teacher.
 
"Sir, my cousin's not well, so i came to take him"..Kyuhyun lied abruptly and maintained his posture.
 
While all the seven boys looked at kyuhyun in shock, especially hangeng's, who's eyes went wide like an owl. No one understood why kyuhyun was lying, even his own friend, yesung,.
 
"Your cousin?"..The teacher asked, looking bit suspicious of kyuhyun's excuse.
 
"Yes sir"..Kyuhyun replied confidently.
 
Hangeng looked confused. He didn't understand what was he supposed to say now to kyuhyun's lie. 
 
Sungmin, who was listening to everything what kyuhyun was saying and bit his lips in dissatisfaction. He didn't like what kyuhyun was doing and clenched his hand. He looked towards hangeng and saw him standing quietly at the side.
 
Wait a minute? What did he just said? My cousin? Did he just said my cousin? Sungmin broke his gaze from hangeng when he remembered kyuhyun's words and looked towards kyuhyun who was now talking to the teacher.
 
Then, Does that mean, hangeng is really kyuhyun's cousin? Sungmin thought and started biting his nails. He couldn't tell if he was happy after hearing that hangeng was kyuhyun's cousin, or was it because of the heat that was surrounding him. But what ever it may be, his heart was really doing break dance now.
 
"Who's your cousin?"..The teacher asked and looked at kyuhyun.
 
Kyuhyun pointed his finger towards hangeng.
 
Siwon, who was watching kyuhyun's every move until then, widened his eyes at the revelation.
 
"Cousin?"..Siwon muttered and looked towards hangeng, who was standing there like a lost sheep.
 
 "Alright then, you can take your cousin with you"..The teacher accepted kyuhyun's request.."And, all of you go back to your classes""..He looked towards 6 boys and asked them to go back to their class before making its way for his own class.
 
Kyuhyun went and caught hangeng's hand and smiled.."Lets go home".
 
Hangeng slapped away kyuhyun's hand and smacked his head.
 
"You idiot, what the hell do you think you are doing?"..Hangeng switched into his chinese mode and kept hitting kyuhyun. Kyuhyun kept saying i'm sorry, but hangeng never listened and kept on hitting.
 
Yesung and eunhyuk smiled and went towards hangeng who was still smacking kyuhyun. They tried to stop hangeng from smacking kyuhyun more, but hangeng didn't listen and kept on hitting his cousin. He was pissed off because of kyuhyun's behavior.
 
While, Sungmin, siwon, donghae and wookie were just standing there and looking at the four friends goofing around.
 
Siwon kept looking at kyuhyun and hangeng, who were busy playing. He didn't see that his younger brother was also doing the same thing.
 
And then,
 
"What are you guys staring at?"..Suddenly, Donghae came from behind and startled the choi brothers.
 
Siwon rolled his eyes without saying anything, and Sungmin too remained quiet.
 
"Don't give me that look you two"..Donghae snarled and pulled the two choi brothers together by their shoulders.
 
Wookie walked towards the three boys.
 
Donghae smiled and pulled his friends along with him and went to attend their remaining classes. 
 
Everyone was attending classes, except hangeng and kyuhyun, who went back to their house after kyuhyun lied to the teacher that hangeng was not feeling well.
 
After that incident, sungmin and siwon were not able to concentrate in their classes. 
 
Donghae was writting another love chit for eunhyuk, while wookie was thinking about yesung and smiling to himself. 
 
Every one was busy in their own world.
 
But on the other side,
 
Kyuhyun was still blank about sungmin's feelings towards him, while hangeng was still dumb as ever. He never did understand why siwon was being so nice to him even though he was from opposite party.
 
Yesung was still thinking about Mr.jin's incident, that almost blasted out his jealousy, while eunhyuk was still confused about donghae's intimate behavior. He couldn't really understand what donghae wanted from him. 
 
If he just wants to be friend, then why was donghae behaving so differently, and not just like normal friends?
 
Everything seemed so messed up between those 8 boys. What's gonna happen to them later on?
 
_________________________ ________________________ ________________
 
A/N: I'm thinking of stopping this story at chapter 30..Rest, you (readers) all can guess, what will happen to the 4 couples neh??..How kyuhyun will fall for sungmin, and how hangeng will fall in love with siwon??
 
I hope, you all won't mind me for cutting it down?...Sorry...I'll continue it again when i get inspiration for the story, which i don't have right now. Thank you for all the support guys....LOL..Anyways love ya all...Taadddaaaaa...And yeah, i'll be writting one shots along wise, so don't worry...hehehe..Look forward to it. .chao..