Calling....LOL..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:
_______________ ___________________ ___________________


Eunhyuk opened his eyes and saw kyuhyun and hangeng staring both of them curiously.

"Ehhh"..Eunhyuk gasped and moved away from donghae. He became really nervous after seeing hangeng and kyuhyun standing right in front of his eyes.

Donghae went tsk adn rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here?"..Kyuhyun asked, looking really suspicious and walked towards donghae and eunhyuk who were still sittiing beside each other, but little bit far. Hangeng followed kyuhyun.

Eunhyuk gulped hard and looked at kyuhyun and hangeng nervously. Hangeng just smiled at eunhyuk, while kyuhyun kept staring at eunhyuk suspiciously.

"Umm, hyung, please don't misunderstand us, we aren't doing anything"..Eunhyuk tried to clear the situation, but kyuhyun's suspicion grew more and more. He creased his eye brow and glared back at donghae.

Donghae was least interested about the thing that was happening around him. He yawned widely and pulled himself up and looked towards kyuhyun, who was equally staring back at him.

"Mood crusher"..Donghae mumbled and turned around to leave, but kyuhyun pulled him back.

"What did you say bastard?"..Kyuhyun glared.

Donghae equally glared back.."I said, Mood crusher you moron"..Donghae replied and got a solid punch from kyuhyun like a lightening. He didn't even get chance to defend himself

"Kyu, no"..Hangeng shouted and ran towards kyuhyun and held him back.

Donghae stumbled back and closed his mouth. He could feel hot thing oozing out of his nose. He was bleeding.

Eunhyuk ran towards donghae and checked his face.."Are you okey?"..He pulled out his handkerchief and placed it on donghae's nose.

Donghae grabbed eunhyuk's handkerchief and wiped the blood from his nose. He looked at eunhyuk and eye signaled him that he was okey, but, Eunhyuk felt really bad about it.

Hangeng kept kyuhyun closer towards him so that he doesn't go and punch donghae again.

"Bastard, you surely gonna die from my hand someday"..Kyuhyun muttered and kept glaring at donghae.

Eunhyuk was helping donghae to clean up his face.

"I'm really sorry on behalf of kyuhyun hyung. I don't know why he got so pissed at you"..Eunhyuk apologized.

Donghae patted eunhyuks's back and shook his head.."No, you don't have to say sorry, you didn't do anything. I should say sorry to you instead for dragging you into this"..Donghae retorted and smiled at eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk tried to say no, its not like that, but got cut off, when suddenly school's broadcasting team made its announcement.

"Attention everyone, all students please kindly go to your assigned clubs. I repeat, all students please kindly go to your assigned clubs. thank you".

The announcement stopped.

Kyuhyun and hangeng looked at each other before looking back at donghae and eunhyuk who were equally listening to the announcement.

"What the heck's going on?"..Kyuhyun muttered and looked at donghae who was talking to eunhyuk.

"I think we should go now"..Hangeng snorted and pulled kyuhyun along with him.

But before kyuhyun and hangeng could leave, donghae and eunhyuk reached near them.

Donghae smriked at kyuhyun.."How long could you protect him. He's going to be exploited someday"..Donghae muttered as he passed kyuhyun.

Hangeng looked dumbfonded after donghae muttered those words, while eunhyuk looked confused.

And, before kyuhyun could jump on donghae, donghae pulled eunhyuk along with him and walked towards their clubroom.

______________________ _______________________ ________________________


On school corridor, siwon was walking alone after slipping out of his class. He stopped walking, when he heard the announcement made by the school broadcasting teams.

"Clubrooms huh?"..Siwon mumbled and looked at the speaker that was hanging on the wall.

He then smiled and changed his direction and walked towards his clubroom, the basketball club.

Now finally, it was siwon's chance to meet that chinese prince, who had been eating his head and making him unable to sleep for so many days. He wanted to see what's in that guy, that totally aboserbed him, without even his knowledge.

It was a matter of fact that, siwon had been feeling this unknown kinda feeling from past few days. He didn't knew what it was, but when ever he sees hangeng and kyuhyun together, he felt huge amount of fire burning inside his chest.

He even felt like he wanted to snatch hangeng away from kyuhyun and take him to some far off land and lock him up there.

This kind of feeling always arises when ever he sees hangeng and kyuhyun together. It almost ripped his guts apart because of the burning sensation that started to flood in his chest, which could be perfectly described as, jealousy.

________________________ _______________________ ________________________


Meanwhile, sungmin and wookie too walked out of their classroom and went towards their clubs direction.

Sungmin was still quiet as how he was in classroom. He looked as if he was thinking something really deep.

"Hey min, are you feeling okey?"..Wookie asked, and tapped sungmin's shoulder. He was really worried about sungmin who was behaving rather oddly

Sungmin jerked back when he felt wookie's hand tapping his shoulder.

"Ahh yeah, i'm fine. don't worry"..Sungmin replied and smile at wookie.

But wookie was not satisfied with sungmin's answer. He forced sungmin to tell him what was wrong, but sugmin just kept on saying, it's nothing.

So, wookie had to give up.

"Okie fine, if you don't want to tell me, then don't tell me, i won't force you"..Wookie snorted and walked beside sungmin, quietly.

Sungmin looked at wookie and sighed. He didn't mean to hurt his friend by being mean.

"Alright then, i'll tell you"..Sungmin whimpered after some time.

Wookie looked happily at sungmin. Finally, sungmin had decided to tell him what was worrying him so much.

"I like him wookie"..Sungmin blurted out.

Wookied looked stunned. He stopped walking and looked at sungmin curiously.."Like who?"..He asked, looking at sungmin, but Sungmin went silent after that.

He didn't say anything and just kept on walking. Wookie too started walking when sungmin didn't reply to his question.

"Whom do you like min? Is it hangeng or that idiot guy?"..Wookie asked, trying to find out who sungmin was reffering to.

But, sungmin didn't say anything. He just kept on walking silently.

Wookie felt something was not right. He could see that sungmin had something going in his mind, but he was not opening it to him.

"Hey min, do you wanna tal.."..Wookie was about ask if he wants to talk about it later, but his words got cut off in middle when he heard some one calling out his name.

 Wookie turned around and saw yesung smiling at him from the other side. He blushed hard when yesung started walking towards him.

Sungmin, who was busy with his own thoughts until now, turned around when he heard some one calling out wookie's name, and saw yesung walking towards them.

"Hi"..yesung greeted after reaching in front of wookie and sungmin.

"Hello"..Wookie replied, but sungmin remained quiet.

Yesung looked at sungmin and smiled. Sungmin felt uncomfortable, but yet he smiled back.

"Can we go together to the club?"..Yesung asked, trying to shorten the smile that was dangrously reaching the end of his jaw.

Wookie smiled back.."Yeah, sure".. He replied and was about to move, but stopped, when a loud voice shouted at them, asking them to stop.

Sungmin, along with yesung and wookie, turned around and saw kyuhyun and hangeng coming towards them. Sungmin widened his eyes when he saw kyuhyun and immedaitely turned away, while his heart start to beat vigrously.

"What shoud i do, what shoud i do"..Sungmin mumbled continously under his breath, because he was feeling uneasy and gripped his hand tightly. He didn't want to face hangeng and kyuhyun right now, because, his heart was not ready for it.

And then,

Suddenly, Kyuhyun went and hugged sungmin out of no where, startling every one standing over there, even sungmin himself.

__________________________ ____________________________ _______________________

A/N: Lol...thanks every one for reading+suscribing+commenting..