Second Grade

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

It was a a few months when I started ignoring JungKook.

"Hey, listen I'm sorry," he began, "I shouldn't have said that." I turned my head away. When he left, I felt kind of sad that he didn't keep trying.

"Alright, let's get into the car, don't want to be late," my mother said rushing.

"Yes, mom," me and JungKook said at the same time. I avoided eye contact with him. When we got into the car, I put my backpack in the middle to keep distance from us and he did the same.

"Listen, I know what the fight is about and I don't want you guys to ignore each other because of one little statement!             You shouldn't fight about one little thing, you should make up," mom and dad said.

"Mom, if you had been in my shoes, you would have known how sad I was having my big brother, that I loved, had said things that he could never take back! He wasn't even defending me they picked on me!" I yelled. The car was dead silent.

"Really? Was I that bad?" JungKook asked with a sad face. I kept my oath and turned my head. Yeah, I'm that stubborn.

"Yah! Listen to your older brother when he's talking! I only did one thing and you, you've been ignoring me for six months!" He yelled, getting rid of his anger.

"So! You've said something that hurt me! You called me ugly and didn't defend me you little rascal!" I yelled back, angry at him for making me feel guilty. Uh-oh, I broke my oath.

"Yeah? How do you feel when the person that makes you smile and laugh, ignore you!?!? I've been missing you hitting me with your shoes, too! " he exclaimed. Well, I might as well talk to him, since I broke my oath.

"Yeah! How do you feel when someone you loved betrayed me!" I yelled angrily.

"Yeah! Do you know how it feels being abused by your parents since baby years and staying in a shelter with people pitying me! Or having people keep secrets from you!" He yelled. Seems like he knows that he was adopted.

"JungKook? You knew?!?!" Mom, dad , and I yelled.

"Of course! Where would the scars come from?" He yelled and then got out of the car.

"I'll walk to school," he said harshly, and then shut the door hard. I then got out of the car, too.

"Sorry guys, I'm walking too," I ran to catch up with JungKook.

"What are you doing?!?! It's freezing cold and you're only in a short skirt and a thin jacket!" He yelled, then took of his school jacket and put on his puffy jacket, and bent down.

"Get on and cover your legs with the jacket," I hopped on and tied the jacket on.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked worried.

"Nah, when I was little I was kicked out of the house in the freezing cold in the middle of winter in just a jacket and jeans," he said easily. How could he say his bad past so easily?

"Here we are and take the puffy jacket," he said, taking off his puffy jacket and putting on his school jacket. I took it and put it on.

"Well, bye," he said nervously.


When I turned around, I met face-to-face with a boy, which I recognized as Luhan.

"Oh, hi Luhan, nice to see you here," I said. He only laughed

"Just drop the honorifics, call me oppa," he said.

"Do you know where your class is?" He asked coolly.

"Uhh, no, actually, do you know where room 8D is?" I asked.

"Yeah, uhh, make a right, a left, then a left and it's the second door on your right," he directed.

"HEY!! MINAH!" Yelled a very familiar voice. Baekhyun.

"Hey, where's your class, this year?" I asked.

"Room 8-" Baekhyun started before the bell rang and his voice was muffled by the sounds of footsteps. Huh, guess I'll see him at lunch.

Just then, an alarm went off with red lights.