Kindergarten Pt.2

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life


When I came in, I saw him smirking.*Seriously, who does he think he is?* I thought.

"Next time, I won't hold back the stomping," he said smirking. Okay, what's up with this kid and smirking? I swear I'll hurt if he smirks again. Just you wait, Byun Baekhyun.

"And next time, I won't hold back all my aegyo," I shot back glaring at him.

"Funny, how I saw you working hard on the 'aegyo'," he said.

"You're just lucky there are witnesses," I threatened," Or else you'll be dead by now." He didn't seem offended at all, instead he scoffed.

"Try me, I know hapkido and I'm not afraid to try it on a girl," he whispered menacingly.

"Whatever, I know judo and I'm not afraid to hurt your pretty little face," I said.

"Aww, you called me pretty," he said happily.


It then went on for a few minutes or hours and then class was over.

"Anneyeong, friend, hope you miss my cute little face!" Cheered Baekhyun.

"Bye, friend that's not cute and I won't miss!" I cheered and Baekhyun just pouted.

"Mom!" I yelled as I got into the car.

"So, how was your first day of school?" She asked.

"Eh, but enough about school, I want to watch t.v., let's get going already!" I yelled happily.


 Baekhyun POV

*What! School ended already? I want to keep teasing uhh-whats-her-name.* Baekhyun pouted. 

"Yah! Baekhyun! Get your lazy bum into the car or I'll leave!" Yelled his fake mother. Yes, he was adopted because his parents might have disappeared suddenly.

"Yes, mother," Baekhyun obeyed like a servant. He climbed up the truck and put his seatbelt on knowing that his mother drives well above the speed limit.


"Hello again! I hope you're ready for another day of fun!" Mrs. Kim yelled happily.

"Hey! My friend!" Baekhyun waved happily to me. I ducked my head down to hide my embarrassment.

"Hey, Baekhyun, miss that much?" I asked teasingly.

"Uhh-no," he turned slightly red.

And that happened everyday for a year.


"Okay, kids, today is your last day of school, woohoo," Mrs. Kim said with a bored tone. Apparently Baekhyun was right about her getting bored after a few months.

"Are you going to miss me?" I asked after seeing Baekhyun slightly tearing up.

"No, are you going to miss me?" He teased.

"Well, I hope that I see you next year," said me.

"Me too," he said before he paused,"Kind of."

"Bye," we both said before we hugged each other.