Senior Year

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

"How about the boys dress under the gown?" Baekhyun suggested. Me and Tiffany looked at him like her was crazy.

"No! What if it's going to be windy that day?" Tiffany acknowledged. 

"Then that'll be even better!" Baekhyun's friend, Chanyeol, exclaimed. Then they both high-fived.

"You guys are just crazy," I said, as I shook my head. Tiffany then pushed the magazine, she was holding, to me. A photo of a black body con dress was on the page. 

"That's cute. Are you going to buy and wear it?" I asked Tiffany. 

"No, you are!" She giggled. 

"Body con? Why? On me? Man! That's expensive!" I rambled. 

"Don't worry. That store has like a major liking for me. So, I'll be getting that dress for, like, 75% off! I think that the cashier boy has something going on for me!" Tiffany said.

"Hey watch it. Luhan is still your boyfriend!" Baekhyun pointed a finger at Tiffany.

"I know!" She sighed. "I just want him to come back."  Baekhyun and I glanced at each other.

"Us, too," Baekhyun said nervously.

"Okay. To liven up my mood, let's go buy that dress!" Tiffany said and grabbed my arm and led me out of the cafe.


GRADUATION DAY

"Man, today's the day," I said to myself. I stood in the full length mirror before me and looked at the dress I was wearing. The black body con dress me and Tiffany bought. Tiffany wouldn't tell me what her dress looked like. I wrapped myself in the black gown and looked for Tiffany.

The students couldn't meet up with their parents, so we had to wait in another room until the ceremony starts. I kept glancing around for Baekhyun and Tiffany.

"Minah!" A voice shouted to me. Tiffany. She was holding the black gown in her arms, so low that it was practically being dragged. 

Tiffany was wearing a short purple dress that ruffled at the bottom. She stood before the mirror to put on the gown. 

"Don't you sometimes wish that your love would see the day you'll be an adult and heading to college?" Tiffany sadly asked. I sighed, wishing that Luhan would come faster. 

"Don't worry, we'll see!" I cheered. Before she could answer, our principal clapped her hands, signaling attention. "Okay! Class of 2014, let's go!"

The students smiled and headed into two lines. We came from the two ballroom doors and walked on the stage, where the school chorus sang a song. It was finally time for the commencement ceremony.

"Lee Minah." I headed onstage and gladly received the diploma and headed down. The principal kept saying names, but I couldn't hear. I HAVE OFFICIALLY GRADUATED!!!

"Parents, please join your children for the cap throwing ceremony." Thankfully, today was sunny and not windy, because I the boys were really under the gown. 

"Baekhyun, is he here yet?" I asked Baekhyun, after finding him. He nodded.

"He's going to arrive in a few minutes," Baekhyun said. 

"Okay. Good, because its now or never." 

Baekhyun then slapped me on my arm. "He's here! He's here!" He whispered, pointing. I chuckled and went to him.

"Long time, no see, old friend," I greeted. He engulfed me in a hug before saying, "Where's Tiffany?" I pointed to Tiffany, who was in the back talking to her parents. He slightly pushed me aside and went to her. 

"Tiffany."

"Luhan? Luhan. Luhan! It's you!" Tiffany gave him a bear hug. "I missed you." 

"Me too," he said breathlessly. 

"How- why are you here?" She asked. He kneeled down and took out a box from his back pocket. 

"Are you asking me to marry you?!" She shrieked in amusement. 

"No, I will soon. I'm asking you to be mine forever. Be with me and don't ever leave." 

"I promise. But, when will you marry me?" She joked.

"Soon, but first, promise me!" Luhan pouted.

"Of course I promise. You do too right?" Luhan then slipped on the ring onto Tiffany's finger and kissed her. 

"Yah. Baekhyun, what about me?" I pouted and he put his arm around me. 

"Soon," he whispered. 

END OF BOOK ONE