Seventh Grade Pt.6

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

The next morning I was scared to go to school and face Suho.I knew what I did was wrong.I was the one that leaned in to kiss him.I felt guilty that he got beat up by Baekhyun,but I am also getting stuff said to me.Like Jungkook saying I'm like Pil Suk now!I will never be like that brat!My mom walked into the room since I wouldn't get out of bed.

"Minah why aren't you getting ready for school?"

"Mom,I don't feel good" I lied.I felt guilty for lying to my mom,but I really didn't want to face Suho.

My mom came over and put the back of her hand to my forehead.

"You don't feel warm but you can stay home if you really don't feel good"

"Okay.Thank you mom" I said she leaned in to kiss my forehead then stood and headed out of my room.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Later in the afternoon Jungkook bursted into my room when I was still thinking about the same thing that's been in my head all day.

"Minah I know why you didn't go to school" he said

"Mom told you I was sick?" I asked

"Stop lying.You know you didn't go because you didn't want to face Suho!"

"N-No!" I stuttered out and looked somewhere other than his eyes.

"Minah your such a bad lier!Anyway's thats not why I came here" He said.

"Then?" I asked.

"Well...Suho wasn't at school today.There was no need from you to hide" He told me.

"What?!What happened?" I asked him.

"Yesterday after Suho was tooken to the office his parents were contacted.The school called an ambulance to take him to the hospital" what! "Baekhyun beat him and when he threw a punch he hit him in his chest.He's in the hospital hooked up to a machine that's helping him breathe.The punch is causing him breathing problems."

"Will h-he be o-okay?" I asked.My eye's stinging ready to start crying.

"Yes.He will be okay but he has breathing problems now that might or might not go away.Bruises in his body and a black eye that's shut closed.All because of you Minah!" He said then closed my door.

All because of you Minah!All because of you...

Its my fault.Im sorry Suho!Im sorry this is all my fault!Was all I could think while Jungkook's words kept replaying in my head.Tomorow I will make things right...even if it means losing Baekhyun forever.

_____________________________________________________________________________

   The next day I woke up ready to face whatever was going to happen between Baekhyun and I today.I was going to be strong and face the things that were caused by me and only me.When Jungkook and I were in the car my mom noticed something was going on between Jungkook and I.

"Minah,Jungkook what's wrong?" She asked

"Nothing mom" I quickly replied while Jungkook said " I don't know ask Minah"

My mom turned to look at me but looked away to look at the road again.


"Minah are you going to tell me or am I going to ask Jungkook for an answer?"

"Nothing mom really!Im just still a little sick"

"Is that true Jungkook?" my mom asked him.

I looked over to Jungkook with pleading eye's to follow my game.He rolled his eye's and angrily turned to look out the window.

"Yea sure whatever" was what he said.

I guess my mom let it go because she just stayed quiet and kept driving.We got to school and my hearts speed picked up.No not the way it did when I was completely on love with Baekhyun,or the way it speed up when I kissed Suho.It was more like a speeding up that made me feel nervous and not strong enough to face what was coming,but I knew I had to.I stepped out of my car and said bye to my mom and started walking towards the entrance of the school.Jungkook was already far ahead and had no intentions to slow down enough for me to catch up.I entered the school and saw baekhyun.I froze.I walked towards him and then felt a hand pull me back.I turned and froze again my heart now threatning to burst out of my chest any second.

"Suho..Im so so so sorry!It's all my fault!" I apologized.I felt even more guilty now looking at how badly beat he was.

"No it's fine...well Im not fine but I should have not kissed you."

I felt someone pull me back but not soflty like Suho but violently.

"WAS YESTERDAY THE OTHER DAY NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?DO YOU WANT TO GET BEAT AGAIN!?" It was Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun no!It's not his fault it's all mine!!" I yelled.

"Minah don't cover him up you know it was him!You even told me!" My cheeks turned a bright red because I was so embarassed of my lie.

"Y-you said it was m-me?" Suho asked.

"Of course it was you don't be dumb!" Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun no it wasn't!!I leaned in to kiss him!It was all me!Suho didn't have to anything with this!"

Suho looked at me dissapointed.He turned around and walked away...limping because he was still hurt.Now he wasn't just hurt physically.Now I hurt him even more with me lie.I turned to Baekhyun who was tearing.

"M-mi-Minah...you kissed him?" He asked hurt.

"Im sorry Baekhyun!Yes it was me who had the idea not Suho.He...he's a good guy" I said.

Baekhyun went to the table he was sitting at,grabbed his backpack and ran.He ran past me and out the school's entrance.I ran after him and what I heard next was even worser than I expected to happen.A cars brakes were slammed and the screeching of it was heard before a thump was heard.All infront of me and because of my fault...Baekhyun got ran over.

______________________________________________________________________________