Fourth Grade

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life


"~ Baekhyun likes Minah ~" Taehyung and Jimin said, singing. I had to wear headphones at night to keep that out.

"Aigoo, you boys want to be hurt!" I said, and they immediately turned silent. I smiled.

"That's better! Now, let's go to school!" I said happily.

"Why? Wanna see Baekhyun?" They teased and I held up my shoe again.

"Finally, the first year that I didn't have to change into another uniform because someone hits me with a shoe every year!" JungKook said, emphasizing someone, meaning me.

"Whatever. You're just lucky that I'm wearing flats today," I said, pointing to my no sole flats.

"Well let's go!" They said. Along the way, I saw Pil Suk walking, I almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

"Baekhyun!" I said hugging him. I think I surprised him with my bear hug.

"Hi Minah! Had a good summer?!" He said, giving me back a hug, even though he was at my house the whole summer.

"I have P.E. first period, so what's you're first class?" He asked. I checked my schedule and saw art.

"Uhh, art," I said.

"Well, bye, I'll see you later," he said and we hugged again.

"Well, look at the boyfriend stealer," a voice that I could remember any where.

"What do you want Pil Suk!" I said, spitting in her face.

"Well, I want Baekhyun and your stupid germs of my face!" She said, spitting harder on my face.

"I've heard that you've taken my Baekie and I want you to stay away!" She yelled, grabbing my hair. I shrieked.

"What's going on?" The art teacher, Ms. Min yelled, looking into the classroom. Apparently, Pil Suk had already let go and ran to her seat.

"Lee Minah! What are you doing out of your seat!?!" She snapped and Pil Suk smirked.

"I-uhh mianhamnida Ms. Min," I bowed apologetically.

"Since its the first day of school, I'll let it pass," she said.

"Mom!" Yelled a voice. It was Suga and he was hugging Ms. Min.

"Hey! Minah!" He said, sitting next to me. I had a confused look on my face.

"What?" He asked.

"Why'd you hug our art teacher?" I asked, confused why a 5th grader would hug an adult.

" 'Cause she's my mom," he said. I had a 'what the heck' look on my face.

"Did you think that Suga was my real name?" He said, laughing. I didn't know wether I should nod or just stay quiet.

"My real name is Min Yoongi," he explained. No I got it, Ms. Min, Min Yoongi.

"Everybody! This is my son, Min Yoongi or more named, Suga, he will help, but I'm not choosing favorites, he will get the same respect as everybody," Ms. Min said. When Suga and the teacher was turned around, Pil Guk came towards me.

"Stay away from Baekhyun or else! This would be your first warning!" She whispered menacingly into my ear.

"Yeah? WWhat'll you do if I don't?" I said. She snarled.

"Then I'll make your life miserable. But remember just because I am small, vengeance doesn't burn bright in me!" She said, grabbing my collar.

"I hope that you get the fact that he doesn't like you at all! Know that before its too late!" I said.

"Whatever, know that Baekhyun doesn't like you! He's only doing it to pity you," she said. When I had a shock on my face, it was clear that she won.

"Hope you be loner!" She said before she left.

"What happened? Why are you shocked and scared?" Suga Asked, worrying about me. I touched my hands and found that it was pale and cold, even if the room was 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

"N-nothing, just uhh, nervous for the first day of school," I lied. He looked at me weirdly.

"Ookay," he said, in a weirded tone. The bell rang.

"Baekhyun!" I said as I got into the classroom. I then saw Pil Suk walk in. Wait... She doesn't have the same schedule as me, right? Please tell me that I don't have every single class with her!?!

"What?" Baekhyun asked.

"I- uhh think that she has the same schedule as me," I said quietly. We both had a horror look on our face.

"Ugh! Not you again! Do I have to see your ugly face every class!?!" She yelled, making a disgusted face.

"Ugly?! I guess that you haven't looked in the mirror lately," Baekhyun said. She scoffed. Okay, Baekhyun's thing is smirking and now, Pil Suk's is scoffing. Then what's mine?

"Baekie, I know that you're only friends with her because you pity her, now leave her and come with me, also tell the world that you are nowhere near in love with her," Pil Suk said, looking at her nails.

"Actually, I am madly in love with her," Baekhyun said, pointing to me.

"By her, you mean me, yes," she said.


Turns out that she did have the same schedule as me. I was glad to go home. When I got home, the boys had horror looks on their faces. They handed me a note. And it said:

Baekie's Mine

And you ain't fine

Stay Away

Or you'll perish to grey

This is your Final warning 

Stay away or all of you friends will go away

And I also mean your brother's friend too

Don't forget that I am rich and can hire the goons

From, Baekie's lover, Pil Suk

I looked up and saw their pale faces.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked. Then, they fell onto the ground.


A/N: Hey main author here! I hope you like this story! I am very sad that I lost 2-3 subbies:( Well, subscribe, comment, upvote! Bye!