9th Grade

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

"Let's go," I said to Baekhyun. He got up from my couch and we both walked towards the door. Today was the first day of school. High school. Baekhyun and I are so nervous because now we are officially highschoolers.

"Jungkook, so are you nervous?" Baekhyun asked.

"Pssshhh. No!" Jungkook replied.

"Yeah, you can tell," I teased receiving laughter from Baekhyun. Seeing Baekhyun healthy and smiling made me feel so much better.

Now since we're older mom said that Jungkook and I can walk to school. As soon as Baekhyun found out he said he would come every morning to my house so we could walk together to school. I had no choice, but to agree.

"Oh look we're almost there!" Baekhyun said as he pointed at our highschool.

"Good thing it's close to our house," Baekhyun said.

As we entered the building we looked awed at how big it was. Definitely bigger than our middle school!

"Hey guys stop walking so fast!" Jungkook said.

"Why?Are you scared you're going to get lost?" Baekhyun teased.

"No! Plus, I'm in tenth grade. Where you, are starting ninth grade."

Baekhyun and I turned to look at each other as if to say yeah right that little scaredy cat! We slowed down for Jungkook to catch up and we found a table to sit on, a person approached Jungkook. It was Jung Ah.

"Hi oppa!" She called to Jungkook casually.

"Hi Minah Unnie, hello Baekhyun oppa."

"What are you doing here Jung Ah?" Jungkook demanded to know.

"Oppa, mom moved me here from my old school so we can become more closer!" She looked so innocent and excited. She must've noticed me rolling my eyes because she glowered her eyes at me after.

"Oppas! Can I talk to my dearest unnie for a couple of minutes?" Jung Ah asked cutely, (that make me mentally gag). 

"Uh, well, you see. Minah is new here, and I need to show her the while school," JungKook said the best excuse he could've thought of.

"Please. It'll just be a few minutes. I need to tell her about a few personal problems," Jung Ah begged. Sighing, the two boys reluctantly nodded their heads. Mental Note #1: Kill JungKook & Baekhyun for leaving me with Jung Ah. Jung Ah n. adv. Defintion: n. A hideous fake looking girl that has a stone cold heart. Adv. An insulting name to call somebody that horrible.

Jung Ah grabbed my wrist and led me to an empty corridor. They say that corridors us where you find love. But for me, it was the opposite of heaven.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked. I was getting impatient. She sighed before she let out the inner she was.

"Stay away from my Baekkie! He's mine! Mine! I tell you!" She yelled at me. Oh what fun! There's another Pil Suk! I wonder if Pil Suk cloned herself to torture us again. Well, this one is way meaner than the original. 

"You do know that he is my boyfriend, right? So, how can a girlfriend stay away from her boyfriend?" I asked, looking straight into her eyes, challenging her. She was just the bull and I was the matador, waiting for her to strike.

She came close to me, crossing the privacy line. "I will make your life a living torture. You'll be so messed up, that Baekkie will eventually find out that I, Jeon Jung Ah, is a way prettier and nicer person that you." She had (purposely) spit saliva on my face.

"He'll never like such a horrible person. You can't be dangerous. You'll have boys flirting with you by the second bell. Why have such a boy when you could have millions, that are handsomer, stronger, and way cuter?" I asked. 

"Hmm. I just want him." She then turned around and walked on the hallway like a model, strutting it on a catwalk.

"Minah?" A voice that had to recognized as my best friend, Tiffany, said. It was Tiffany. I ran at top speed and hugged the lights out of her.

"I've missed you," I said. We pulled away.

"Me too." She looked a little sad.

"What happened?" I asked her. 

"Luhan moved away." She looked like she was about to cry. I engulfed her into another hug.

"See you in class," she said and left. I returned back to the table. Instead of joining the conversation, I was thinking.

Think about Jung Ah.

And her so-called 'revenge'.

I choose not to worry.

But, she reminds me so much of Pil Suk.