Fourth Grade Pt.2

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

"Umm....GUYS?..GUYS WAKE UP!!"I said as soon as I realized that they were not waking up.I turned and tan.downstairs. "MOM COME WITH ME QUICKLY THE BOYS FAINTED!!" I told her and soon me and her were running upstairs to go check if they were still on the floor. "Minah call an ambulance!!" She yelled to me.I ran back downstairs again to grab our house phone.I then dialed a number that I had learned in school.

"Hello,how may I help you?" A woman said calmy on the other side of the line,but when she heard me she must have ben shocked at the loudness of my voice. "I NEED AN AMBULANCE MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS FAINTED" I yelled. "Ok,sweetie,you need to calm down.Are your parents home?" "Yes my mom is with all 8 of them but my dad is at work. "Send 8 ambulances" I heard heard say to someone then she talked to me again "We are sending the ambulances ok but you have to answer a few questions." "Ok" I said before she continued "what is your address?" She asked then I told her my address. "ok" She said before telling someone my address for the ambulances to come. "Ok,you are going to have to tell me what happened." She said then I told her everything I saw how they read the note then fainted. "Are you sure that's what happened?" She asked me. "Thats all I saw when I came in then they fainted." "Do you know what the letter said?" She asked. "Ummm...no actually I havnt,all they told me was that it was a threat from one of our classmates." I didn't know wether to tell of it was Pil Suk or not since if I told they might get hurt.So when the lady asked of I knew who it was I said no that they just told me that it was one of my classmates.

"Ok the ambulance left a couple minutes ago they should be there anytime soon since you live fairly close." "Ok thank you!" I told her before hanging up.Then I walked up back stairs calmed down this time.They were still on the floor and havnt moved at all. "Minah is the ambulance coming?" She asked. "Yes omma I just-"Then we heard the sirens getting closer and closer.I went downstairs without finishing my sentence to open the door that was just knocked. "Where are the boys?" The men asked while they were holding some beds where they were going to strap them in with. "Upsatirs,follow me please"  I said then I lead them towards the room.My mom stood and greeted them as well as they greeted her briefly while strapping the 8 boys into the bed like things.Including Beakhyun had not moved a single bit,they were all so lifeless.

After they were all strapped into the beds the carried them out and put them each in the ambulances.Then they asked if we wanted to ride in the ambulances or our car.My mom chose our car.We went in our car and buckled our seatbelts up really fast.Then my mom handed me her phone and asked my to dial each of Jungkook's friends parents.I started calling and got similar reactions from all of them.They were in shock and started crying and asked what hospital they were taking them to then said they would be there soon.

When we got to the hospital they were already being treated so that they could awake faster.Then a doctor came up to us.

"Hello are you Jungkook's parents?"He asked. "Yes I am his mom and this is his sister" My mom replied. Then the doctor told us that it seemed as if the cause of them fainting was because of a very harmless gas that only puts you to sleep,like a sleeping pill. Omma and I both let out a big sigh,we were worried it would be something worser.

When Jungkook's friends parents came we explained everthing I knew and everything the doctor told us.They were also relieved.My mom went out for a bit to update my dad about everything.Then I saw a familiar girl coming.......Pil Suk.

 _______________________________________________________________A/N:Hello^^ from coauthor!enjoying the story?Hope you are!So what will happen with Pil Suk and Minah?Find out on the next update!^_^ Bye~