First Grade

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life


"No! I don't want to go and you can't make me!" I yelled.

"There is no way I'm going back to the ugly purple uniforms!" I yelled and tried to get out of my mother's grasp on me by kicking.

"Honey, you'll see Baekhyun again," my mother said trying to keep her grasp on me.

"No! He'll taunt me again about me not being cute!" I screamed.

"Just leave her be, it's not like she's going to school the more you try to get her to," said my older brother, JungKook.

"Yah! You be quiet before I hurt you Jungie!" I threatened.

"Make me!" He stuck his tongue out. I let out a big puff and JungKook's eyes widened.

"God, save me," he pleaded when I chased him around, not getting tired when he was running out of breath.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Don't even provoke me again or you'll get it!" I yelled hitting him with my shoes.

"Mianhae! Mianhae! Okay! Mianhae! I won't do it again!" He pleaded. After that I smirked.

"Don't worry I got it all recorded so that you know to never do that again," I smirked. Okay, Baekhyun's smirking is rubbing of me now. When I got a good look at JungKook, I realized how bad I did to him. His clothes were kind of ripped and he was sweating. Yep, a real ladies man.

"Now where were we, oh yeah, I AM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!" I yelled, it was then when JungKook, mom, and dad lifted me up by legs and arms and dragged me to the car, and threw me in along with my backpack and seatbelted me and shut the door.

"Kids, tsk, tsk," said JungKook,"I wasn't like that mom, right?"

"Oh yeah, only worse when there was only two pairs of hands working for you," my mother shuddered, remembering when JungKook was a kid.

"Hey! At least I was cuter than her!" He yelled. And then I hit him again with my shoe.

"Hey, no hitting and JungKook, when we get home, go change in another uniform because than looks like a homeless person's shirt," dad said, I snickered.

"Yah!" JungKook tried to hit me with his shoes, but I was fast. 

"Are you okay grandpa? Do you need some porridge or some rest, in peace!" I teased.

"No, now get out of the car and go to school in your ugly purple uniform," he shot back. I glared at him before I got off the car.

"Watch your back when you're at home," I glared with the two fingers to my eyes then to him. He just shrugged it off and I hit him one last time.

"Bye bye, mom, dad, and Junggie!" I faked yelling happily. I then skipped to show how 'happy' I was going to school.


Back at the car 

"She's totally faking it," mom said. We all then nodded in agreement.

"She's only doing that to show that she doesn't need to be picked up and thrown again," JungKook said staring a me.


Lee Minah's / me POV

*Finally, they're gone, ugh hope I don't see Baekhyun ag-* 

"HEY! LEE MINAH! IT'S ME BAEKHYUN! REMEMBER? KINDERGARTEN? I CAN'T BEL-" Baekhyun yelled before he was interrupted by his mother.

"YAH! Byun Baekhyun! You're embarrassing me!" Yelled Mrs. Byun.

" Yes, mother," Baekhyun mumbled. After she left, Baekhyun hugged me tightly.

"What was that for?" I asked confused on the affection.

"What, I can't hug my friend? Plus, that was the longest summer I had without you!" He said cutely. Seriously, does he take cute lessons or what?

"It's the only summer you have without me," I pointed out.

"Whatever, let's go to class!" He yelled happily. 

"Anneyeong class! ^0^ I am your teacher, Ms.Xi!" Exclaimed Ms.Xi. Then a boy with curly blond hair walked in. He seemed too old to be in first grade, maybe third or fourth grade.

"This is my son! Xi Luhan! He will be a helper, now greet yourself," she said and let Luhan introduce himself.

"Anneyeonghaseyeo, I am Luhan and my mother will be your teacher and I will be your helper, please take good care of me," He said shyly. Almost all of the girls widened their eyes in shock about how cute and shy he was, but I just rolled my eyes because the only person I'll call cute will be Baekhyun.


"Yah! Give it back to me!" I yelled. Apparently my mom invited Baekhyun over for dinner and he and JungKook were throwing my stuffed animals in the air and I couldn't reach them.

"Don't make take off my shoes again!" I threatened and JungKook immediately gulped.

"Guys! Dinners ready!" Yelled mom and we all rushed downstairs pushing each other.


"Anneyeong, Baekhyun, see you tomorrow!" I said happily as he got into his car and buckled his seatbelt.