Third Grade Pt.2

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

(Minah's POV)

We have been in school for 3 months now.Baekhyun and I have been getting closer and closer and it seemed as if he were more my friend than Jungkook's.When Jungkook and I were walking to school from our moms car, I saw Pil Suk talking to Baekhyun.Baekhyun looked so annoyed.Pil Suk has ben trying to get Baekhyun to like her.She acts like the Queenka at school so she thinks she will win Baekhyun sooner or later.Then Baekhyun saw me and ran towards me escaping, Pil Suk.

"Minah!Why did you come later than usual?"He asked me

"Aish I came at the same time it"s because you were busy with Pil Suk" I said teasing him.

"I don't even like her and you know that!" He defended himself.It's true that he didn't like her at all.

"Okay I believe you" I replied so he wont get mad.Then Pil Suk came with her entourage to hit on Baekhyun again.Aish this girl,when will she understand that Baekhyun isn't into snobby girls like her. I thought while rolling my eye's when she stopped infront of us.

"Hey Minah,can you leave Baekie and me alone?" She asked politely with a totally noticeable fake smile.

"Baekie?" Baekhyun asked her.

"I thought I should give my Baekie a nickname,it's cute like you too right girls?" She asked while receiving nods from her entourage.

"I am not your Baekie!Get it straight I dont like you at ALL."He told her

"Didn't I tell you to leave??"She then turned to be with the snobby tone she always had.

I turned to go because I didn't want to deal with her but then Baekhyun grabbed my hand.

"Minah don't go." He said.In his eye's I could see how much he wanted me to stay,he didn't want to be alone with Pil Suk.

"BAEKIE!!Why are you grabbing that loser's hand?!!" Pil Suk said.She was freaking out,she couldn't kind her jealousy.Then people around us started looking at us because she was yelling and making a scene.

I felt my cheeks turning pink,but not because people were looking.Baekhyun's hand was so soft.Wait!Do I....have feelings for Baekhyun?? No, it's just the heat, right?

"Well, this 'loser' has been my friend since kindergarten and you, loser, haven't even known me for ten minutes. Now if you excuse me, I will leave," Baekhyun said, Pil Suk left, scoffing.

"Fine! But you just missed an opportunity for mwah!" She said, pointing to herself. I rolled my eyes.

"Can I stay at your house for dinner?" He asked. 

"Sure, Baekie!" I teased. 

"Yah! Don't called me that!" He said, laughing.

"Yah! Hurry! I have homework to do! You love bugs go find a room!" JungKook said out through the car window. What was really weird was that me and Baekhyun both blushed. It's still the heat, right, cause its like 92 Fahrenheit.

"What?!" Me and Baekhyun said at the same time.

"Aww! What a cute couple! I've got to take pictures for my blog!" Mom exclaimed, taking pictures. I was blinded by the camera flashes.

"Okay, Mrs.Lee, you can stop taking pictures or you're son-in-law will be blind," Baekhyun said, covering his eyes.

"Ohh, alright now get into the car, I'm making galbi," mom said. Baekhyun then ran to the car.

"Ohh! That's my favorite! Move over JungKook!" Baekhyun said, pushing JungKook and squishing him. I laughed at Baekhyun's eagerness and JungKook's face.

"Guys, save some room for me!" I exclaimed. I barely fitted in the space the size of my backpack.

"Okay, we're home," my mom said, putting down the groceries. We all ran up the stairs.

"Wanna play a game of Gong Gong Chil Bang?" JungKook asked.

"No, we're too young to play drinking games," I said. The boys just scoffed.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" Baekhyun suggested. 

"Sure, how about I call the gang and we'll go head-to-head?" JungKook said. Me and Baekhyun nodded.

"Alright alright alright, how are we going to split the groups?" Suga asked. They came over a few minutes after we called them.

"Hey. Where's Jin?" JungKook asked.

"He has to clean his locker because some kid threw eggs in it," Jimin said, rubbing his neck.

"How about letting Minah choose the teams?" Baekhyun said.

"Or pick the group from pulling out names?" J-Hope said. We agreed to J-Hope's idea. The groups were JungKook, Taehyung, Jimin, and Suga. The second group was Baekhyun, J-Hope , me , and Rap Mon.

"Okay, who's going first?" Rap Mon asked. We then played jack and point and JungKook's team won.

"Minah, truth or dare?" JungKook asked.

"Of course dare," I said.

"I dare you to kiss Baekhyun's cheek!" He said and all the boys shook their whole body and 'awwed'. I was as nervous as Baekhyun was. I stood up a placed a light kiss on his cheek and we both went red.

"Aww, now, Minah, your turn," JungKook said, scared on what revenge I'll be planning.

"I want Taehyung to kiss JungKook on the lips, and JungKook will be wearing lipstick!" I said, getting my revenge. The two boys groaned.

"Hahaha, oh my god!" We yelled as they kissed for a second, the boys were embarrassed.

"Okay, Baekhyun, truth or dare?" Taehyung asked Baekhyun.

"Because I'm scared of what you'll do, I'll choose truth," Baekhyun said.

"Okay, is it true that you in love with Minah?" Taehyung said, expanding the word love. Baekhyun blushed a deep shade of red. They boys 'oohed'.

"Uhh, kind of?" He said. The boys cheered.

"We just got a new couple to ship!" They exclaimed. Me and Baekhyun blushed very hard and my heart was beating very hard when I thought of him.

Wait, is this feeling...Love?


A/N: Hi! Main author here! This chapter was not my idea. The Co-author began the first half and I finished to the last part. This author is a good writer, visit her other stories, Bulletproof Friendship and A Wish For True Love.

Gif Time!

 

Aww! So cute!

 

 

Can he not get any cuter!?!