Seventh Grade Pt.7

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

Blood. Blood is the word that described the scene before me. What has become of me? This must've been karma. The boy, I once loved, is now lying before me. I guess this is what I get.

The driver got out of the car after she had hit Baekhyun. Thank goodness, she hit him, not run him over. The ambulance came over quickly. How could this happen? I began to sit and weep silently. JungKook came towards me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Guess things aren't going your way today, huh?" He asked. I looked up at him and he softened.

"No, I guess not," I said quietly.

"We should get going to home," he said.

"How could I go home when my best friend and/or boyfriend is in the hospital, probably dead by now," I weeped.

"Think about it. This isn't all your fault. It was Baekhyun's fault that he left," he soothed.

"But, I made him angry enough to storm out," I said. He raised his hands into the air.

"I give up! Tell me when you feel better, but we have to get going right now," he said, taking my arm and pulling me up to make me stand up. I wiped away my tears so I could see where I was going.

"Yes, it's not your fault," My mother said to the lady who hit Baekhyun with her car. I gave her a glare before I got in the car. Although, she did look a bit like JungKook. That thought stuck me odd.

"So, it was an accident, but she will pay for the bill. She was really nice though Minah," mom told me. Yeah. Nice enough to hit Baekhyun.

"Don't say that Minah, it was an accident," mom explained. Oops! I must've said that out loud.

"Just let her mom. She's been though a lot today," JungKook said.

"Alright. Okay, we're home," she said, parking the car into our driveway. I tried to keep my straight face and not break out crying. 

After a few hours inside my room, Luhan and Tiffany came over. They brought me food and sweets to comfort me.

"Minah, I'm your best friend, you can tell me how you feel," Tiffany said, patting my back.

"I... I wish..," I started. 

"Just let it all out!" She exclaimed.

"Luhan, can you please leave? I want to have some girl time," I asked Luhan. He nodded and left. Tiffany turned back to me.

"Okay, now tell me," she said.

"Okay. You know how the lady ran over Baekhyun?" I asked her. She nodded. "Well, I'm just sad and I'm just guilty that it could be my fault."

"Oh, Minah. It's not your fault. Any responsible person would've went to the garden, but definitely not outside to the roads. Schools these days," she rolled her eyes. I began to smile.

"Yay! There's that childish little kid I've been looking for!" She exclaimed. That made my smile bigger.

"Little kid!? Says the girl that is four moths younger than me!" I exclaimed to her.

"Whatever. At least you're happy now, right?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Great," she said. The question struck me again.

Do I really love Baekhyun?

If I wasn't crying over him, I wouldn't loved him.

So, yes...

I do love Baekhyun...

Because if I didn't...

There wouldn't be an ache in my heart every time I think of him.