6th Grade Pt.2

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

Yesterday I walked Pil Suk to her home afterschool. I didn't deny it because we were a couple now and I got used to doing everything she told me too. When I turned and was ready to set my foot down on the porch, suddenly a cloth was put on face. Covering my mouth and nose. After I tried yelling I out. Before I out though, a familiar voice was the one person that was abducting me.

~

When Baekhyun turned around to walk away I nodded my head slightly and my plan was taking action. Two boys came from inside my house then went outside. Quickly but quietly one of  the boys took Baekhyun's hands and put them behind his back, while the other one put a cloth around Baekhyun's mouth and nose so that he could pass out. I then quickly pushed the play button on my recorder that had Minah's voice. I made her say it today so that my plan could go well.This is what it said.

"You'll always be mine." I knew that when Baekhyun heard that he would have no doubt Minah was the one behind this and not me.

Then Baekhyun's body looked weightless and the boys dragged him into their car. The two highschool boys then turned to me and asked for their payment.

"Here" I said handing over $1000 to each. "This will only keep him with us for a month," they told me.

"I will pay you more when I get my allowance again, but remember you can NOT hurt him." I said.

________________________________________________________________