8th Grade Pt.3

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

I told Minah to check the hall and to shut her door.She came back meaning it was all clear. "Minah,I was wrong about my family. They are the family that I ran away from because they beat me. They're the bad ones."

"How did you find out?" 

"She admitted it. Confessed to it. Also Jung Ah hits me too. My mom and her are alike. My real mom only cares and ever cared for Jung Ah."

"Thats stupid son of a-"

"Minah there's still one more thing." I cutted her off before she said something bad.

"What else did that do?" Well there goes my effort in trying to stop her from cussing.

"She...Minah she w-wants to steal Baekhyun from you."

"WHAT?!"

"Shhhhh" I shushed her and put my hand over to stop her from yelling.

"Minah are you ok?" Minahs mom yelled. Wait Minahs mom is my mom.

"Yes mom I'm fine" Minah said as calmly as possible.

I sighed of relieve because she didn't tell mom anything.

"Why?" Minah asked.

"Because she thinks she's better than you and wants to prove it.We have to warn Baekhyun before he comes back to school."

Minah looked away.

"What's wrong?Did something happen to Baekhyun?"

"No its just that....I don't think its a good idea for me and him to talk."

Right.Baekhyun is heartbroken and my sister,Minah,feels guilty.

"I'll talk to him then but he needs to warned.

"Yes.Hey have you thought of telling mom your here?" She asked me.

"No.I don't think she'll accept me.After all I chose the worse family over her and dad."

"Jungkook.Mom will always love you and will take you in.She's not like your other mom."

"From now on my only mom is our mom and your my only sister." I said.

"So do you want to tell her?"

I nodded and she held my hand.

"Trust me Jungkook.You will always have a home here." She said and gave me a warm smile.

"Im going to go gather her and dad in the living room."

I nodded.She left her room and I could hear talking.She walked in and signaled me to walk over to the door where she was standing.We walked together until we came to the living room.

"Mom,Dad" They both turned and looked at me.

"Jungkook!" My mom said with excitement and ran to hug.

My father stood up and walked over to me."What are you doing?" He asked curiously.

"I made a wrong choice.That family as they call themselves were the same ones that beat me."

"Oh honey are you ok?" Mom asked me.

"Luckily yes.I didnt know where to go.Then I thought of the only real people I've had to call a family...you guys."

"So your...staying?" Dad asked.

"If you will let me yes"

"Of course son!This house will always welcome you.Your mom and I really missed you.We're glad your back."

We all did a great big family hug.

"Shall we go out to dinner?" Dad asked.

We all nodded.We left the house and got into our car.We drove into the city as a family.A loving family.Minah and I were excited to have eachother again.

We ate lunch at a cheap but elegant restaurant.After Minah and I asked if we could visit Baekhyun at the hospital.

"Minah are you sure you want to go?" I asked when we were infront of the hospital where Baekhyun was.

"Yes." 

We got out of the car and went inside.Inside we rapidly went to the floor where Baekhyuns room was.

"No" Minah said.

I looked at the direction she was looking.There Jung Ah's mom was sitting on a chair.Then we heard Baekhyuns rooms' door open and Jung Ah came out of Baekhyuns room.