First Grade Pt. 2

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

"As long as you two don't tease me!"I said.

"Haha we will tease you a lot!" He said with a smirk.

"Lee Minah, don't distract Baekhyun, you still need to learn a lot before this school year ends!" Mrs.Kim yelled at me. Our 1st grade teacher was gone today, so Mrs.Kim from last year came to substitute.

"But Mrs. Kim, Baekhyun was the one talking to me!" I told her.

"No I wasn't!" Baekhyun said, faking a crying face.

"Do you want to go to the principal's office for lying to me and for disrupting the class?!" Mrs.Kim told me again.

"No! Mrs. Kim I'm sorry,"I said

"'I'm sorry' isn't enough! Pay attention and don't disrupt anymore!" She yelled again, I turned around to give Baekhyun an 'I'll get you later look' and saw him smirking.

 

At lunch I went up to him but before I could say anything one of Baekhyun's friends said, "Here comes the ugly girl that can't do aegyo,"to Baekhyun. My brother Jungkook was there and instead of defending me, he just laughed and added "Yea she's so ugly," and a girl that liked Jungkook said, "Oppa I bet she isn't even your sister." "Yea shes probably adopted." That hit me hard.I loved my parents and I started wondering what if my parents werent my parents?I ran to the bathroom and started crying. The bell rang which meant lunch was over, but I wasn't even hungry I just wanted to go home, so I went to the nurse's office and said that I didn't feel good.The nurse called my parents and I went home early.