Baekhyun's Sixth grade POV

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

Author's Note: This was Baekhyun's POV from when he broke up with Minah.


"I'm so sorry, but I have to break up with you." Those words tasted bitter in my mouth, but I'll do anything to protect Minah. Minah started breaking down and crying. I had to bite my tongue from going to comfort her. I'm sorry Minah. She stood up and brought her hand up. She slapped my cheek hard and I'm pretty sure that it's bruising, but I'd deserved it.

"Ouch! That hurt, but I deserved it," I said. She had tears running nonstop on her face. Even crying, she still look beautiful. She then ran away from me, calling for JungKook. I stood there, doing nothing. 

After a few minutes, JungKook stomped toward me, anger in his eyes. 

"You broke the promise," he said, after punching me in the jaw. The promise? Oh yeah, I promised that I wouldn't hurt Minah. If you knew JungKook, you would forgive me, but I can't tell you. Minah came and pulled him apart and brought him to the nurse. JungKook gave me a glare, while Minah gave me a questioning look. I was overwhelmed with guilt.


 I kept her deal. We been 'together' for the whole summer. On the first day, me and Pil Suk was walking in the garden. In the corner of my eye, I saw Minah looking at me, then JungKook led her to the cafeteria.

"Baekhyun, why aren't you looking at me? You do want her to live right?" She told me. I gulped.

"No. I was looking at the flowers and thought which one would look perfect on that pretty little head of yours," I said. I could my bile coming up from my throat. 

"Aww, but I don't want to wear those ugly flowers. You should buy me a corsage," she said.

The whole day, I was in all of Minah's classes. And everyti e Minah was sitting behind me and Pil Suk, Pil Suk would act extra loving towards me. Sometimes, I think that she only wants me because Minah doesn't.


"Bye Pil Suk," I said when I brought her to her house. After I turned around, I was gagged and tied up. I heard Minah's voice behind me. Minah?

After a few weeks, I was in my backyard. I went in and saw my mother. After I told her about what happened, including hearing Minah's voice, she dialed the Lee's.

"Hello, JungKook, please get your mother. Soon-Kyu, yes. Baekhyun told me that Minah kidnapped him. What? She was inside the house all day everyday. Of course. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding," she said to Mrs. Lee thought the phone. She then hanged up.

"Well, she said that Minah is always home and JungKook is always with her," she said,"Never lie."

"But! I swear! I heard her voice!" I yelled.

"Never say swear. Maybe it was a recording," she said. Maybe it was...


"Baekkie! You're here!" Pil Suk exclaimed. She gave me a bear hug.

"Can I talk to you in the garden?" I asked her. She nodded. I told her about the kidnapping thing.

"What! I swear! The next time I see her-" she said before I interrupted her when Minah was waking with Luhan and Tiffany.

Pil Suk looked mad and stomped over to Minah. She slapped her. The three girls were fighting until a teacher pulled them apart. She asked me if Minah really did this. And I answered yes and Luhan gave me a ,'I'm going to kill you' look.


The next day, I didn't see JungKook or Minah anywhere. Also, nobody answered the door when I went to their house. I asked Luhan and Tiffany, but they just ignored me.

"Why are you thinking of that Baekhyun?" Pil Suk asked. My eyes widened.

"You shouldn't somebody that when it's actually you," I said.

"Just so you know, Minah moved to America and is never coming back. She never like you, she just wanted to pity you," she said. Minah moved to America?

Why didn't she tell me?

I will miss you Minah.

I will always love you.

I will take you back when Pil Suk isn't in the picture anymore.

Goodbye Minah, I wish that joined the farewell party.

I hope that I'll see you again.