Eighth Grade Pt.4

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

What the heck?! I thought. What is Jung Ah doing in Baekhyuns room?! She noticed Jungkook and I standing there and she gave me a smirk. Jung Ah and her mom started walking towards Jungkook,which was standing next to me.Since my mom and dad were behind us I had to hold back my anger,mbut rage inside of me threatened to explode. But my mom didn't hold back when Jung Ah's mom came towards Jungkook.

"Get away from my son," She said quietely but in a deadly voice.

Jung Ah's mom looked confused. 

"What do you mean?Jungkook is my son." Then turning to talk to Jungkook "Honey are you done playing with your sister?Lets go home now."

What?Did she know he ran away?

"I'm not going with you anywhere."

"What do you mean sweetie you have to come home with us," She said with a warm smile. If I didn't know what was going on I would have fallen for that warm, bright, fake smile.

"You heard him. You can stop with your act now. We know that you're  the family that abused Jungkook. Not only that but now even Jung Ah hits him! Do you really expect him to go back with you?!" My mom said a little louder than her normal voice with a protective tone.

"I don't know wh-"

"Oh yes you do! Now get away from my son because he isn't going with you anywhere!"

"You can't do that! I'm his biological mother and I have the right to take him with me!"

"Oh really?! What kind of mother abuses her child, leaves him for adoption, and takes him back only to abuse him some more?!"

"That's none of your business I can do whatever I want with my child!"

A nurse came up to us.

"Ladies this is a hospital you need to keep quiet."

The nurse left and my mom said a final sentence before we left,with Jungkook.

"He's staying with us."

With the tone my mom used there was no fighting back.We walked towards Baekhyun room and entered.

____________________________________________________________________________________________