Tenth Grade

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

One year has passed. I've faced hardships, dealing with crazy girls not wanting me and BaekHyun and of course, Jung Ah. I couldn't believe that I had survived through all of that. But, today wasn't the end. 

"Minah! Wake up!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. 

"I was awake minutes ago!" I yelled back. I was so giddy and excited today. Why? Because of Baekhyun? Because of almost leaving the school? No. I'm finally got my license, so I can drive my own car. Now I don't have to sit through grandpa JungKook's slow driving. 

"Drive safe!" JungKook yelled at me before I could shut the front door. I skipped, yes skipped, to my new car and started the engine. 

 I drove like those rich people. Which I am. I drove above the speed limit and made to school in five minutes; when I was in JungKook's car, it would take twenty. I reapplied my makeup and saw that JungKook was finally here. He parked besides me and opened the door for me.

"Thanks," I mumbled. He cleared out his throat and stuck his hand out.

"Uh, you need to pay," he said playfully.

"Why? You did a horrible job at it." I then left JungKook and went to find Baekhyun. I found him talking to his friends by his locker.

"Hey!" I greeted. The other boys greeted me back and Baekhyun pecked my lips.

 "Hey yourself beautiful." The boys fake gagged.

 "Gross!" They said. I rolled my eyes.

 "Go get a life," I said. They bid Baekhyun a goodbye and left. The school bell rang and we walked to class together.

 "It's too bad we're not in the same classes." He kissed me and left. I found out that Mrs. Min, the art teacher a.k.a Suga's mom, was my art teacher again.

 "Yoongi!" I yelled as soon as I saw him. I then saw that JungKook was in the group that Suga was talking too.

 "Flirting behind your boyfriend's back. Are you sister?" JungKook joked.

"No," I said.

 "Then why didn't you greet us, or more specifically, me?" Jimin asked, more like flirted. JungKook smacked his head.

"Don't flirt with my sister."

"Who said I liked her?" Jimin said, earning another smack. "That hurts a lot you know." He then smacked Jin's head for no reason.

"Yah! What the heck are you doing?!" Jin said. Jin then flicked Jimin's forehead.

"Okay! Enough! Time for class to start!" Mrs. Min said.  

 


By the time school ended, the eight boys walked groggily out the door. I was walking to my car; then drove up to them in my car and honked the horn. The boys immediately covered their ear drums.

"Not so loud!" Jin yelled, half awake.

"Wake up sleepyheads! It's three in the afternoon! Can you even drive Junggie?" I teased. He sighed and asked me to drive us.

"What? Me? What about your car?" I asked. 

"Car pool!" Taehyung yelled, now awake. I laughed at the idiot.

"Do you even know what car pool is, idiot?" I asked him. 

"Isn't it when you attach another car to the back of the round metal thingy and people get in and the driver drives?" he asked. The boys and I laughed at his logic.

"It's kind of like that. It's when two or more people drive in one car. But we have two cars and you guys are dead tired," I said. 

"Oh," was all Taehyung said.

"I'll try to drive," Baekhyun suggested. The boys immediately shook their heads.

"No~! You're too tired! Remember when Minwoo almost crashed the car on ROOMMATE?" The boys asked. Baekhyun pouted.

"Then who will drive?" He asked.

"How about I go buy some coffee and you guys wait here?" I suggested. 

"Remember last time you said that? You left us here!!!"

"That was only one time," I mumbled. 

"It happened yesterday too!"

"Fine. Baekhyun, come with me, so I can't go drive home," I said. 

"No, you might drive home and do it," JungKook said. The boys stifled their laughs. 

"Yah! I'm still young! And innocent!" I defended.

"You never know," Baekhyun flirted. I rolled my eyes.

"Not now Baekkie," I groaned.

"Fine. JungKook, you come with me," I said and he happily got in the passenger seat.


 

"Yes mom. I'm at the library right now," I said to the phone. 

"You better. You have to get a good grade on that test," mom advised.

"Yes mom. The librarian is glaring at me, so bye," I said and hung up the phone. "I hanged up. Happy?" The librarian turned back to her book.

"This is so boring," Baekhyun said. 

"I know," I grumbled. 

"But we have to get a good grade. Or we'll get hell from our parents," Baekhyun added.

"You guys are lucky. We all have to study for the college entrance exam," JungKook said.

"Don't you take that in, like, one more year? Why are you studying now?" I asked.

"Because... I actually don't know," Yoongi pointed out.

"Because we're bored of watching you two in each others' faces. And all the comics are taken by this little chef," V said, pointing his head at Jin.

"What? I already took it and graduated," Jin said innocently.

"Whatever," we all said in unison.