Eleventh Grade

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

"Dude, watch where you're going," I said JungKook, who was holding a big textbook. His head so into it, I don't think he noticed where he was going. He looked up and went to the side of the hallway.

"I know. I have to get a good grade on the college entrance exam. You don't understand Minah, I need to go to Korea University," he said, looking at me with knowing eyes.

"Fine. I'm going to take it next year either way, but just look where you're going," I soothed and walked away.

"'Don't understand', huh? I do understand. I'm going to take it next year, and need to go to KU? He's got to be kidding me," I snorted.

"What're you saying Minah?" Baekhyun asked.

"People don't think I understand. But, one thing. I do. It's so damn annoying!" I yelled and the librarian shushed me. 

"You shush!" I yelled to her. And then me and Baekhyun were kicked out.

"What's up?" He asked, sitting on the concrete steps.

"Stress."

"I know. I'm stressed too. I wish I could just drop out," he said.

"Then do it," I said.

"But I can't, I need it."

"Why?"

"I'm training at SM," he said. It was as if time stood still. My heart dropped.

"What?" 

"I'm training at SM."

"So, you'll be an idol? With those creepy sasaengs, waiting to grab a piece of your hair to clone you? This is just madness! So, you'll be leaving me, just like those fanfiction say when their best friend leaves to go train in a company?" I blurted out.

"Why would you be so angry about this? I saw the application," he said. I didn't hide it well enough did I?

"This is just like fan fiction. Why is our life like fan fiction? With Pil Suk and Jung Ah, and everything," I asked.

"I don't know. Why are you so mad, I'll be famous and you'll be too. Only I'll be more popular," he mumbled the last part, but I heard it.

"You think that once you're in SM, you'll be famous, with sasaengs following you?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Then you must've forgotten about The Grace."

"They're old."

"They debuted when Super Junior debuted, then they're old too. And you'll be too. You are so immature."

"Me? You're going to be a trainee at a company called Dream Tea!"

"At least I'll be happy and not be followed by creepy stalkers! Anyway, I have to go." I then hurried down the steps, mumbling, "What did I just do?"

I drove home at a scary speed. It's odd how I didn't crash. I shut the car door angrily. I went in and saw that my mom was looking at a letter happily.

"What's that?" I asked her. She turned and looked at me with the joy in her eyes. The eyes I haven't seen in a while.

"You got in," she said.

"What?" She handed me the letter, which was from Dream Tea Entertainment. Saying that I was accepted to be a trainee.

"Oh. My. Gosh." I could barely contain my feels. JungKook then came in the house.

"What're you guys so happy about?" He asked. We handed him the letter and his eyes widened.

"You got in! I'm so happy for you, little sis!" He pulled me into a tight hug.

"You haven't called me little sis in a while," I said and hugged him again.

"Becuase you're all grown up now," he said. "How are you going to tell Baekhyun?" 

"Baekhyun? I don't think I should tell him," I said.

"Tell him. He already got accepted to be a trainee and I'm already accepted for Big Hit too." Yeah, so, we're all going to be idols.

"Fine," I said and left the house. I drove to Baekhyun's house.

"Hi Mrs. Byun, is Baekhyun here?" I asked Baekhyun's mom. She let me in.

"Yes. Baekhyun!" Baekhyun then ran down the stairs.

"Yes mom?" He asked. He then saw me.

"Let's talk outside," I said and waited for him outside.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I got into Dream Tea," I said slowly. He then pulled me into a bear hug.

"I'm so proud of you," he whispered in my ear.

"Thanks. Congrats on SM too," I replied.

<< A week later >>

Today was the day of JungKook's graduation. He was finally graduating. We were sitting in the front, taking like a billion pictures of him.

"Jeon JungKook," the principal said. He stood up and got his diploma, he cheered with his hands and the crowd laughed in reply.

"I am happy to say that many kids had gotten into many colleges and university, but there was one that is enrolled to Korra University. Please cheer for Jeon JungKook!" We clapped extra loudly. By the time the ceremony was done, my feet ached from the heels. We got in the car and went to dinner.

"I'm proud of you," I whispered to him.

A FEW MONTHS LATER.....

"Oh my baby boy is leaving for college!" Mom exclaimed ans wrapped him in a tight hug.

"I'm so excited!" He shouted.

"Just don't get a girlfriend," dad warned him.

"Okay dad. How come Minah gets a boyfriend and I don't get a girlfriend?" He pouted. I hugged him and said, "Aw, too bad."

"Whatever. Bye guys!" He budded goodbye and loaded the the car the last suitcase. We gave him one last hug before he drove away.

"I'll miss you," I whispered, as the car got smaller and smaller.