Seventh Grade Pt.5

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

It was a few months after Suho was welcomed to the school. It was also a few weeks before summer begins. That question always keep clouding my thoughts, so I kept getting bad grades.

"Hey," a voice said, waving a hand in front of me. I blinked and saw that it was Suho. Suho. The name sounds like the name of a guardian angel. I blinked and looked at him.

"Hey," I said.

"Were you just daydreaming?" He asked. I didn't know what to tell him.

"Kind of. I was thinking a bit," I said. It was kind of true. I was thinking about the question. Do I like Baekhyun? Do I like Suho? I shook my head in confusion.

"No, no, no! I don't know!" I yelled. Suho looked at me weirdly.

"What was that?" He asked. I blushed in embarrassment.

"N-nothing. I was just thinking about the question on my homework," I lied.

"What homework?" He asked.

"I was just thinking about something, and I can't tell you," I said quietly. I hung my head down. Suho lifted my chin up to make me look at him.

"Tell me," he said firmly. I took a deep breath before I spilled it all out.

"Listen, Idon'tknowifIlikeBaekhyunandimconfusedbecasueIdontknowifI'mlikingyourightnowbutIthinkIlikeyou," I said quickly.

"What? Say it again. Slowly," he said. I nodded.

"I think I like you," I said.

"Really? All those words, just to say a simple sentence,'I like you'?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm sorry, I like you too, b-" he said before I cut him off by kissing him. What? He said that he liked me. I heard footsteps running away. He broke the kiss and I saw Baekhyun running away.

"Go after him," he said. 

"I-I down know! I don't know if I like him or not," I cried out.

"Do you like spending time with him?" I nodded. "Then go after him." I nodded again and ran after him. I tried to find him, but I couldn't run far and had to get a hold of my breath. Baekhyun came out from the corner.

"Seem like you just ran a marathon, when you just turned a few corners and climbed a few stairs to get to the roof," He said. I was still trying to get my breath. Baekhyun gave me some water and I drank all of it in one gulp. Baekhyun looked amazed.

"How'd you drink the water so fast? Talk about the fastest eater, you're the fastest drinker!" He exclaimed. I finally got back my breath after a few minutes.

"So, what were we talking about?" I asked.

"About you kissing another guy," he said, hurt.

"I'm sorry, he kissed me first," I lied in my best please-don't-get-mad-me face. He looked shocked. Then he stormed off.

"Oppa, where are you going?" I asked. I admit I did sound like those ty girls that only think of their selves. I was too late to stop him because after a flights of stairs, I found Baekhyun beating Suho. Baekhyun was winning. I didn't do anything, but watch them fight. The fight ended when a few boys pulled them apart.

"You little piece of s***! Don't go around kissing other people's girlfriends!" Baekhyun yelled. I

was surprised since Baekhyun was innocent and never cursed. He must've been really mad. Suho was badly beaten, while the latter was clean.

"I'm sorry, no one kisses my girl," he said. I felt a bit guilty. After school I left Baekhyun and went home.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. Jungkook looked at me angrily. 

"What?" I said innocently.

"Why are you being such a, bad person now?" He asked impatiently.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He looked angrier.

"Why are you lying to people now? Lying to Baekhyun about Suho kissing you when you, obviously, kissed him first," he said. I gave him my shocked face.

"What? He , he kissed me first! I was an innocent girl," I lied.

"Stop lying, I saw what happened. You are such a liar. Can't believe how you turned from a happy girl to a lying, Pil-Sul-like girl," he spat.

"For you information,  will never be like Pil Suk! I'm way better than her!" I yelled.

"Really? 'Cause you're sure acting like her right now," he said. I rolled my eyes. "See? She does that too!"

"Listen, and listen carefully. Pil Sul never like Baekhyun," I said.

"You don't like Baekhyun either," he said. "That's right, Suga told me."

"So?" I asked.

"You are acting like a little rich, spoiled brat!" He yelled.

"I'm just confused!" I yelled, tears springing in my eyes.

"For me or for you?!" He yelled. Then he left the house. I went down on my knees and cried. What had happened to me? I lost everybody.

Everybody.