6th Grade Pt.4

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

The next day at school I felt nervous as to how Minah would react.I was actually scared of her.When I walked in everybody turned around to see who it was and when they saw me it looked as if they were seeing a ghost.

"BAEKIE YOUR HERE!!" Pil Suk yelled as she came running to me.Then she put on an act.

"I missed you sooooooooo much!!Where were you?" She asked while "tearing" the fakest tears ever.

"Can I talk to you outside?" I asked her.

"Yea in the garden?" She asked.

"Yea lets go." Then she took me by the hand and we walked outside.In the garden I told her how I got kidnapped and also told her that I thought Minah was behind this.

"WHAT?!!I KNEW SHE WAS-" She started to yell but quickly shushed her because I saw Minah walking by with Tiffany and Luhan.Pil Suk saw that my attention wasn't on her so she turned to see what I was looking at.Then she turned around and stomped over to Minah.

"Hey!" Pil Suk yelled when she pushed Minah.

"What the hell is your problem?!!" Luhan butted in then turned to me as if to say "control your girl."

I went over and grabbed Pil Suk's arm to pull her away.She pulled her arm away and slapped Minah in the face.

"You just crossed the line!" Tifany said and stepped infront of Minah to slapped Pil Suk back.

"NO Tiffany it's ok lets just go" Minah said then they turned to leave but Pil Suk reached out and pulled Minah's hair.Minah turned around and pulled Pil Suk's hair.

"I've had enough of you and your stupid attitude!" She yelled.Woah,MInah is very strong I thought.Then Pil Suk as expected started to yell and a teacher came out when Minah  was still holding her hair and Pil Suk was on the ground.

"Hey let go of her!!" The teacher yelled and ran over to break them too apart.

"Are you ok sweetie?" The teacher asked Pil Suk.

Then with a little bit of sobbing Pil Suk answered yes.

"And you missy,go up to the office this instant!" She yelled at Minah.

"But she didn't do anything she started it!" Tiffany and Luhan both said pointing at Pil Suk.The teacher looked over at Pil Suk which her eye's were now full of tears.God this girl,she's so fake.Minah didn't even hurt her that bad.

"No I didn't miss.I was just walking to class with my boyfriend and she came up and started hurting me.Her and her friends." Pil Suk told the teacher.The teacher now looked even more angry.

"Is this true?" The teacher now asked me.I froze looking from Pil Suk to Luhan to Tiffany and finally Minah.I was about to say no but I remembered Minah's voice when I was kidnapped.Then I looked down to the floor and said "Yes it is true Ms."

I looked back up and saw Luhan with a disgusted expression on his face.I guess I would just explain later about Minah,but right now I just wanted to get as far away from Minah as possibe.   


"Again, Minah? This is your fifth one," Mom said, when she saw my referral. I hung my head down in shame and nodded. She was about to speak when her phone rang.

"Hello? Yes, this is her. I got it. Should I leave tomorrow? Bring along? Okay," she said, answering her phone.

"Guys, that was the most famous business company in Amercia and they want me to work for them!" She said, squealing. JungKook came in the living room, eating a bag of chips.

"What would they want to do with you?" He asked, with his mouth full with chips. I grimaced at the look.

"Close your mouth and chew it, then talk, because that," I pointed to his mouth ," Is just plain disgusting." He opened his mouth wider to tease me. 

"How are they going to meet the world's riches t man like this?" Mom asked, rubbing her forehead. Me and JungKook turned toward her.

"We're going to America?" We both said. JungKook spitter a few crumbs in the air.

"Seriously! Close your mouth!" Me and mom scolded him. He immediately covered his mouth.

"Sorry," he said.

"We are staying there for a few years, so, you are going to school there. Minah, don't get in trouble at the new school," she said. JungKook chuckled quietly. I took of my shoe and held it in the air; he quieted.

<>

"Do we have everything?" Mom asked. We were checking our luggage to see if we brought all of our clothes and electronics. Me and JungKook nodded.

i took one more look at Seoul and kissed it goodbye.

Goodbye Seoul. The city that starts and end things.

Goodbye Baekhyun. I don't know the reason why you started hated me, but you made my life happier. I'll miss you.

I waved to Luhan and Tiffany standing at the windows and walked to my plane.

Goodbye Luhan and Tiffany. I hope you relationship works out, considering what happened to Baekhyun and me.

The plane was taking of; I tok one more look at Seoul. I will see you guys in a few years. I will see you again Baekhyun. I hope you'll know that whatever reason you hate me, you'll forgive me.

Goodbye.


A/N: Hi! This time, Weareangels took over the whole chapter, but I finished it off, but these things were her idea. The next few chapters, I'm taking over. I know, you'll miss her! But read her other stories for her amazing ideas! Thank you! Comment, Upvote, or Subscribe! Bye!