Fourth Grade Pt.3

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

"What are you doing here Pil Suk?" I asked. She smirked, innocently. No really.

"Just seeing my warning kick in," she turned to look at me," a pre-warning to get you scare. And you were!"

"Really, the note said that you were rich, but why did I see you walk to school?" I asked and she immediately look away.

"Uhh, I don't want to create pollution like someone over here," she said, pointing to me.

"Well, we use Eco gas to prevent pollution," I said, smirking. Then she pushed me. I pushed her and grabbed a handful of her very thin hair. She shrieked.

"What's going on here!? This is a hospital, not a playground! Now get out or be quiet!" A nurse yelled at us.

"Mianhayo," we both said, I glared at her. How could she be a devil and angel at the same time? She grabbed my hair again and knee kicked me in the gut, but nobody was saying anything. Peculiar.

"Ohh, just messed with the wrong person!" I said, grabbing her hair and tackling her to the ground. It was then when the people started calling out for officers. Really people, where were you when she knee kicked me. The receptionists pulled us apart. They took us outside.

"What the heck are you doing!?" A receptionist said.

"S-she kept kicking me and tackled me to the ground!" Pil Sul said, faking a crying face."Where are your parents?" The receptionist asked me.  "My mom is talking to my dad outside" I responded knowing what's next.She was walking out the door and looked around until she spotted my mom.

"Excuse me ma'am but your daughter is picking fights in the hospital,and if it doesnt stop I am afraid you and your daughter wull be kicked out.For now just take it as a warning.take it as a warning.Ugh all the snobby people are the same giving warnings.Then my mom turned to me and I knew I had to explain.

"Mom,I am sorry....BUT I promise that girl Pil Suk started it first!!!You can even check the camera's!!" I told her.

"Minah I don't care who started it first just stop,ok.We can't get kicked out."She told me.I don't know why she sounded so emotionless when she said it tho.I let it go thinking it might be the simple fact that beinh kicked out would mean there is no update from Jungkook and it would be embarrassing.

We went back inside and I didn't see Pil Suk.I hope she left I thought to myself.Then Baekhyun's parents came up to me and said that the doctors told them Baekhyun could awake anytime now.They also said I should go see him first.So I did.

What I saw when I walked in was not at all what I expected."PIL SUK GET YOUR FILTHY LIPS OFF BAEKHYUN!"I yelled at her.What did this girl think she was in order to kiss my Baekie as she called him.

"Whoops didn't realize you would come in."She said with a smirk.This girl really wants to get on my nerves.

"I am not afraid of you or your threats Pil Suk,so you better back off or else!"  

"Or else what huh?Are just gonna kick me and tackle me to the floor?" 

"I don't think you understand. Back away from Baekhyun got it? I don't think you want to meet the evil side of me, I will become your worst nightmare!" My warning was clear, this girl knew if she didn't back away not even a bullet would prevent me from putting her in the place she deserved,the hospital, Baekhyun didn't.

Just then a voice I would recognize anywhere spoke."Minah?"

I quickly went by his side pushing Pil Suk away and responded to him. "Yes Baek?" A door was loudly shut. "Who was that?" He askrd. "Pil Suk," I said in a very intimidating voice, like the one I had used on her.

"What's wrong Minah?" He asked in a worried voice.

"Pil Suk that's what's wrong......she kissed you on the cheek while you were unconcious!" I told him the jealousy and anger noticable in every word.

"She what?!!! EEEWWWWW!" He squealed like a little girl while wiping his cheeks until they were red.

"Don't be mad Minah, you know I only love you and will only love you," he said, making me blush madly.

Then my mom came in through the door. "Minah your brother wants to see you, he finally awoke!" She said. Yay I can now go visit my brother! "Bye Baekie," I said, emphasizing the word Baekie. All he did was laugh and say bye. Then my mom and I went to my brother's room. But I still couldn't stop from thinking about what will Pil Suk do now since she left so angrily.