8th Grade Pt.5

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

When we entered Baekhyuns room he looked bad.Emotionally and physically.While Jungkook,mom,and my dad walked towards Baekhyun I stayed by the door because I felt awkward in here.It was my fault he's in here and my fault his heart is broken.

"Minah,don't be rude say hi" My mom said

"Hey" I said with an awkward wave.

"Hi" he quickly said with no emotion.

Jungkook and my parents talked to him while I just stood awkwardly in the back.He glanced at me once in a while and I just looked away because I didn't know what to do.

"Minah we'll be right back could you stay here and keep Baekhyun company?" Dad said.

"Oh sir,there's no need for that.Thanks but I'll be fine alone." Baekhyun urged.

"No no its fine.Jungkook will also stay too."

"Ok sir." Baekhyun agreed since he knew he couldn't win my dad.

My parents left and now it was just the 3 of us left.

"I'm going to the restroom I'll be right back." Jungkook said.When he turned away he had a smirk for only me to see.

He shut the door and whispered "good luck".

5,8,10,and 12 minutes passed of awkward silence.

"Aish Jungkook why are you taking so long?" I muttered.

"What?" Baekhyun asked.

I was surprised by his voice and it took me a while to finally answer.

"Oh nothing." I said.

"So now you talk to yourself?" He asked.

"Yes I mean no maybe sometimes" I said nervously.

Even though he was in the hospital bed injured with a cast on his leg and arm and dark circles as a sign he hasn't been sleeping,he still looked really good.

"So how are you and Suho doing?" 

"Excuse me?" I said not understanding.

"Your relationship" he said.

"Suho and I are just friends" I stated

"With benefits?Because last time I checked friends don't kiss eachother behind the other persons boyfriends back."

What the heck?What's his problem? Oh right its my fault.

"Look Baekhyun.Can I be honest with you?" I asked 

"Minah you know even though we've had our problems you can always count on me."

"Ok well.Honestly yes I made the first move,"He looked dissapointed but I continued," I was confused.I doubted my feelings for you and thought I had fallen in love with Suho."

"Did you feel anything?"

"What do you mean Baekhyun?"

"When you guys kissed,did you feel anything?"

"I did.But it was nothing compared to how I feel when you kiss me.I knew when I kissed him that it was a mistake.The only thing I feel towards Suho is a friend kind of love.You Baekhyun,are the only person thats given me that true feeling of love.People might think I'm  too young to know the feeling of what love is.So Baekhyun,Please tell me if this is love."

"I don't know for sure Minah.What is love?"

I started to get a flashback to all the times me and Baekhyun were together.

"When we're together making everything around us get in slow motion.That's what love is.When we laugh,cry,when we fight,when we kiss and hug."

Baekhyuns words made my heart flutter like only he knew how to make it melt and soften.

"Baekhyun I'm so sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you.To cause you to be in the hospital and to make you see us kissing.I should have never done that becausw your the only person I love more than a friend....more than myself.I would die for you Baekhyun."

"I would die for you too,Minah."

I started to cry because I finally let go of what I've been feeling.

"Dont cry.Please." I tried stopping but miserably failed.He opened his arms for me to go and hug him.So I did.

"Minah I love you"

"I love you too"

He hugged me tighter then wiped my tears from my face.

"Don't ever doubt my love for you and I ask the same thing from you.Please don't ever doubt your love for me."

"I promise I won't ever do that again,Baekie."

He smiled when I said baekie.

"I missed being called that by the girl I love."

The door shut revealing that Jungkook had been listening to this all along.