Fourth grade Pt.5

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

I leaned in close to hear the secret. He laughed. 
"Do you really think that I would tell you?" He said, yelling. I didn't know whether I should nod or stay still.
"Now you know how it feels when people keep secrets from you!" He  scolded. He then walked away. I stood there, dazed, like when he was carried out of the fire. 
"Ignorant brat," I said under my breath. 



          JungKook's POV
I couldn't tell her in case she was watching me. I'll have to tell her at home. Alone.



           Minah's POV
The whole day, the boys, except Baekhyun, ignored me from high fives to 'heys'. I ignored JungKook the whole ride home. I kept my distance at home too. At night, a note was slipped under my door. It read: 
    I'm sorry, it's because is Pil Suk
    Please forgive me, if I didn't 
    Ignore you, she would hurt you,
    I can't even tell you, but don't 
    Say anything, don't hug or talk 
    To me or we'll both get in 
    Trouble. I'm sorry. 
                      Love,
                     JungKook

Instead of sadness, I was angry. Angry at Pil Suk threatening them. I swear, she'll get hurt. And I don't care if I go to juvenile detention for my whole life. I want her dead! I didn't notice I crumpled up the note. Just you wait Pil Suk. Next morning, I made sure to look extra pretty to kill Pil Suk. Me and JungKook parted ways when we got to school. I went to art and saw Pil Suk and her entourage. I went over and pulled her hair. She shrieked and glared at me. 
"What are you doing? It took 4 hours to get it this way, unlike yours, which looks very ugly," she laughed. I held in my anger and slapped her. She held her cheek and looked at me. 
"You such a weakling. You can't hit right," she said. 
"Well, if I can't hit, then why are there tears in your eyes and why are holding your cheek?" I shot back. Pil Suk didn't realize the tears and scoffed. 
"I'll show you how to hit," she said menacingly and slapped me. It didn't even hurt.  
"Weak," I said, angering her. She stepped on my bare foot, not covered by my flats. I shrieked. She smirked. I punched her and she blended over and I kicked her. The whole time, Suga  was watching.  
"Minah! What are you doing!" He yelled, almost hitting me. 
"Suga-oppa,  if you knew, you would've done the same," I said as he picked Pil Suk up. He glared at me. I was confused, isn't he my friend?
"That's no reason to hurt my her!" He yelled, hitting me. 
"Now, I take as one of the guys," he yelled. The teacher was watching what was happening. 
"What's going on?!" Mrs. Min yelled. 
"Mom, this girl was beating another student!," he said, pushing me. I had tears, is really protecting me from getting hurt?
"Principal's office now!" The teacher yelled, pointing to the door. By the time I got out if the principal's office, I've gotten a referral, ISS, and detention for 5 months. I saw Suga walking down the hallway. I pushed him to the wall. 
"What is the meaning of this!" He yelled before I put my hand on his mouth. 
"I know she threatened you guys," I hissed and his eyes widened. 
"Shh," was all he said. I let go of my hand. 
"She could be listening," he said,"I'm sorry."
"Really, I've gotten a referral, in school suspension, and 5 months of detention," I said, hitting him. 



The rest of my day was a total bust. I got bad grades on my tests and got yelled at. A lot. I was grumpy the whole ride home. 
"What's wrong Minah?" Mom asked during the ride home. 
"Nothing, just school stuff," I said, bored. 



The next morning, I had to prepare for pure torture. I had to start my ISS in another classroom with people looking at me and sniggering at me. 
"Well, look at the girl who has anger issues!" Pil Suk yelled and everybody laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. 
"What's so funny is that you're so poor this is the best thing you've seen since, oh I don't know, you were born!" I snarled. She scoffed. 

"Well at least I don't have to do work against my will," she said, arms crossed, looking down on me. Rich brat. 

"Well, at least I don't have to listen to Mrs. Do's boring talk for two hours," I said, her smile immediately faded. Instead she scowled. 


When I got home, I didn't see JungKook. He was always home before me; he didn't play a sport either. Too lazy. I walked around the whole house calling for JungKook. I couldn't ask my mom because she had a book club meeting.

"JungKook?" I said, looking here and there. I then found his computer on his bed. He nevers put his computer unguarded, so this was weird. I found a video of Pil Suk laughing as the seven boys were unconscious hog tied and mouths covered with tape. I gasped.

"Tsk, tsk, I told you boys to not talk to her, yet you told her," she yelled. Then she looked right directly at me.

"You'll never find them, they'll be long gone before you find them," she said, menacingly. I tried to hold back my tears, but, I couldn't, seeing JungKook not awake, like he was back in the coma again. Then, the screen out. I cried all night until my whole blanket was soaked with tears. I told mom and dad, and they called the police, 119, and others. It was all over the news.

"Please help us find the seven missing boys-" "Those who've seen or last seen them, please contact our company" was all the news said, not adding the kidnapped part, I wanted to punch the anchor's face so bad. There were sirens everywhere. Just then, the police came over.

"We've found them," they said and we rushed for more news.

"But, they've been drugged, heavily," he said." They might live through it; they're at the emergency room." We rushed to the car and drove above the speed limit. 

I couldn't stand seeing them still and not talking. I cried and cried, but no more tears came out. Baekhyun held my hand tightly, and kept sayin,"it's okay." I wanted to yell at him, that its not okay that the person you loved wasn't waking up, but he was their friend too.


It has been a few months after the boys had been in a coma, I has no reason to live now. Pil Suk had moved away and I was happy that she didn't risk our lives now. The police couldn't reach her, it was like she was off the grid.

"They're awake," the doctor said. We let out relieved sighs. The boys couldn't even sit up when we went into their rooms. 

"H-hey," was all they said when we visited their rooms. I cried again.

"They're still weak from the drugs and they need plenty of fluids and eats, they can't go home for a few weeks," the doctor said and we agreed.

At least they're still alive, right?