Fifth Grade Pt.2

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

The next morning when I went to my locker I saw Tiffany standing there.When she saw me she smiled and waved at me.

"Hi Minah!" She greeted me

"Hello Tiffany,um do you need something?" I asked confused as to what she was doing at my locker.

"I just wanted to wait for you so we can walk to our next class together."She said

"Ah ok let me just get my books" I told her while pulling my books from my locker.When I turned around to start walking with her to our class I saw Luhan and Baekhyun next to me.

"Woah!You guys really scare me right now" I told them

"Sorry Minah...I well we were wondering if you guys wanted  to walk with us to class?"." Luhan asked.

"Is it ok with you?" I turned to ask Tiffany who just nodded.

"Ok but lets go so we are not late." I responded to them.

We then walked to Tiffany's and my first class.We walked in this order: Luhan,Baekhyun,Me and Tiffany.When we were about to enter I saw both Luhan and Baekhyun stop to let us go in first....or should I say Tiffany in first.I couldnt help but feel jealous.we went to go sit in our seats.Then Tiffany turned to me.

"Are your friends always this curteous?" She asked

"No not always. Just to some people" I told her The girls that they like I thought.

"oh ok" She said leaving it alone because the teacher came in throught the door.

The rest of the day Luhan and Baekhyun only came to me when I was with Tiffany.When I got home I went straight to my room.Did Baekhyun already let go of the feelings we had for each other?I mean I know we weren't officially together,but his actions showed that he liked me.I heard a knock on my door followed by my moms voice.

"MInah are you going to eat dinner?" She asked.

"No I will shower first" I told her.

"Ok Minah come down when you are ready" She said before I heard her footsteps go back down the stairs.

When I was showering I was focused still on Baekhyun.I still had feelings for him.When I see him at chool I still get those butterflies,even after not seeing him through the summer.Tiffany is really pretty I hav to admit.It's not her fault that Baekhun is falling for her so I am not mad at her.I will ask Baekhyun tomorow...no I wont I will let anything that needs to happen,happen.Without confronting anybody or asking questions.If I can help it.

After I was done showering I went downstairs to eat  dinner.When I went downstairs I saw a familiar figure.It was Baekhyun.WHY?!! I thought.

"There she is" Jungkook told him while pointing at me.

"Hi Minah" He turned around to look at me.

"Hey" was all I said.

"I need to talk to you" He said.Then he took me by the arm and walked me over to the room where we usually hung out with the rest of their friends.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" I asked him.

"Well.....first you need to promise you won"t tell anybody" He told me

"Ok I promise" I told him

"Ok..well...Luhan likes Tiffany" He said then continued when I gave him a nod

"and he wanted me to ask you if you can help him get closer to her."

"Well I don't know....just kidding of course I would" I told him with a smile.

"Really?!" He said surprised

"Yes really" I said then laughed

"Minah I missed your laugh so much,I missed youa lot through he summer" He told me.

He missed me I thought

"Aww I missed you too!" I told him.

Then he pulled me in for hug.

"aaawwww you guys are so cute" I heard Jungkook's voice teasing us.

"Well mom wants to know if her soon to be son-in-law iis staying for dinner." He asked.I turned to look at Baekhyun.

"Yes I am " He replied back.

"Ok I will go tell her.I will be right back....and don't do anything bad!" He warned especially looking at Baekhyun.

"Aigoo.Leave us alone Jungkook" I told him

When Jungkook left I felt something that made me blush madly.Baekhyun kissed my cheek!

"Well I hope Jungkook wont mind me kissing his beautiful sister." He said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:Hello coauthor here ^^ Enjoyed the update?Hope you did!Baekhyun is so romantic lol xD

Well have a good day bye~