6th Grade Pt.3

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

When Baekhyun awoke his mind automatically thought about what Minah had said. He clearly heard it was Minah's voice, but she would never do something like this. Baekhyun's thoughts were disturbed when 2 tall guys that looked like high schoolers walked in. He couldn't see who the 2 boys were since they were wearing masks to hide their identity.

"Who are you guys?" Baekhyun asked.Then a loud growl was heard in the room.

"Your hungry I see," Then the much taller guy turned to the shorter one and gave some kind of signal with his head.The shorter one left,and shortly after came back with some ramen noodles.Since Baekhyuns hands weren't tied up only his legs were so he wouldn't escape,Baekhyun took the noodle's and in a matter of minutes the ramen that was in the cup had been devoured.Then Baekhyun's attention turned back to the 2 boys,who's eyes were wide open because of how fast Baekhyun had eaten the noodles.

"So,where am I and who are you guys?" Baekhyun asked again.

"We're not telling you who we are but you can know where you are" The shorter one said.

"You are far from the city.That's why we didn't put anything on you to keep you from yelling and stuff.Nobody comes around here." The taller one said.

Far from the city?I started to feel very frightened.What if they killed me?!!!Then I wouldn't be able to ever see Minah again..wait no.Minah was the one behind this.

"Don't worry dude.We have instructions not to hurt you." He said.

Why would the kidnap me and not hurt me?Right because Minah only wants me back.Away from Pil Suk.But....why kidnap me?Why couldn't she have talked to me about this?

The night came and before I went to sleep they gave me food again.

A week passed and then after sleeping I found myself on the floor in my backyard.What the heck?Did I dream?I then walked inside my house and my mom turned startled when I opened the door.

Her face and hair didn't glow,she had dark circles from slack of sleeping I guess.

"Baekhyun!Where have you been sweetie???" My mom asked with worry.So I.hadn't been dreaming.

"I...I got kidnapped." I said.

"By who??" She asked.I opened my mouth to say some to boys but the words that came out were "Minah".

"WHAT?!" She yelled."How could she?!She's so kind though,are you sure?" She asked for my reassurance.I jus nodded while remembering her voice before I out.My mom grabbed her phone and dialed a number.

"Hello Mrs.Lee" my mom said.

Oh no.She dialed Minahs mom.I couldn't hear what they were talking about because my mom went to her room and shut the door.

After 10 minutes my mom came back out.

"Minah told her mom that she didn't have to do with any of this.Baekhyun.Are you sure it was Minah.Tell me everything so I know why you think that Minah is guilty."

Then I started to tell her.

"After school I walked Pil Suk over to her house.When she turned to open the door,I also turned.Then I felt someone put a cloth over my mouth and mouth that made me black out.Before I out I heard a familiar voice say:"You'll always be mine" And Im 100% sure it was Minah's voice."I told her.

My mom then looked outside as if she were processing everything and thinking deeply.

"But you know Baekhyun.what if Pil Suk wanted you to think it was Minah's.And you were breathing in a drug so you mught have allucinated it." She said

Now thinking back Minah's voice did kind of seem weird but I am positive it was her.

"Mom I have also that about that,but please believe me.I know it was her.Why would I confuse her voice,you know my feelings for her."

Yes my mom knew everything that was happening.How I don't like Pil Suk and only Minah.

"Baekhyun I do believe you.It's just hard for me to process it because Minah is just so kind and innocent." She said.

Then my mom called the police to make an investigation.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

A/N:Hello coauthor here!Tomorow I will make the last update for this chapter then the main author will take over for the next chapter!

Have a great and wonderful day,Bye~