Baekhyun?!

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

These past days have been so hard on me. Baekhyun and Pil Suk are still dating, it's been 2 months. It seems as if Pil Suk is extra lovey-dovey with Baekhyun around me. Sometime's I feel as if Pil Suk doesn't love him, as if she wanted him as a prize to represent that she was better than me. And Baekhyun? Well lets just say I am not the only one suffering from this. Behind the smiles that he gives Pil Suk and all the things that couples do, his eye's don't sparkle like they used too. The smile that could brighten up the whole world wasn't there anymore, only the fake smile that he gave Pil Suk. One day Baekhyun looked my way then turned to start to walk towards me when Pil Suk was talking to one of her friends. As you can guess that didn't happen, because as soon as she noticed him turn his body towards me she quickly walked towards him and grabbed his hand then looked at me and gave me a smirk. When Pil Suk grabbed his hand the slightest sparkle that was in his eye's wasn't there anymore.

Luhan and Tiffany have been very supportive about this situation, but I just can't get over Baekhyun.......I just can't. Since we have some of our classes together....well all of them, Pil Suk has her friend spy on us so there is no way Baekhyun could talk to me. When he looks at me in class it feels as if he is drilling a hole right through me. When I turn around to look at my friend his eye's are filled of sorrow when he looks at me. I can't help and feel bad for him. I knew that my heart still loved him as much as that day in the garden when he confessed to me,but that love was only making me feel worse, as if a piece of my heart had died that day when he broke up with me. Tiffany says that Luhan told her Baekhyun is really in love with Pil Suk and he just wanted to play with my heart since he knew how much I loved him.When I heard that the only piece of my heart that was still there broke and shattered into a miliion pieces.I stood up and went to the restroom, I wanted to cry but not in the cafeteria where I knew Baekhyun would see. Tiffany walked behind then stopped me to tell me the one thing that made me feel a little better.

"But Luhan noticed that he was not telling the truth,because he wouldn't even look Luhan right in the eye." Then she leaned in closer to whisper something.

"Luhan said that after he said that he turned around to say he had to leave. When he turned Luhan noticed a tear fall from his eye and his voice sounded shaky from holding in the tears." Subconsciously I turned to look at Baekhyun and saw him looking at me.I quickly turned away and looked back at Tiffany.

"I just don't get how he could give up on our love so easily and give into Pil Suk's threat so easily,because I know Pil Suk is the one behind this," I told her.

"Minah, have you ever thought that he might of made that decision for both of your own goods? I mean what if Pil Suk threatned to kill you or something?" I didn't reply because I never thought of that and didn't know how to reply.

"Or maybe,if he thinks anything like me, he thought that by dating Pil Suk she would get tired of dating him then when she broke up with him he could go back to you," whe said looking away, as if she knew that Baekhyun did it exactly for that.

Whenever I was around Baekhyun I would ignore him, even though it was hard. It's true it probably looked like I acted a dramatic brat, but I just didn't want to hurt anymore.

____________

The next I went to school and when I got into the school property Pil Suk came up to me and slapped me! My hand went up to touch my left cheek that had just been slapped.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO BAEKHYUN YOU ??" She yelled at me.

"I didn't do anything!!" I responded back but didn't yell because I didn't want to make a scene.

"THEN WHY DID I RECIEVE A CALL FROM HIS MOM SAYING HE ISN'T HOME?!!" She was still yelling. Wait Baekhyun didn't get home?!!

"What?!! What do you mean he didn't get home?" I asked.The worry in my voice was as noticeable as the sun in a hot summer day.

"DON'T ACT AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW!WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!!!!" She was now yelling as if I had murdered him. Then Tiffany ran to my side and started yelling at Pil Suk. When Tiffany came I turned and ran to the bathroom and locked myself into a stall. I let out everything that I've been trying to keep in these past 2 months. Everything. Since the first day I saw them hold hands to this instant when not even Pil Suk knew where Baekhyun was. All I could think about at that time was...is Baekhyun ok? Or is he dead on the side of a river or road somewhere?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________