Eighth Grade

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

"I'm coming with you."

The last words JungKook had said to me. The words haunted my mind ever since. I've had dreams about that scene. Him leaving. Me standing there, in the state of shock, disappointment, and anger. 

Why did life have to be this cruel? Why does fate do the opposite of what you wish for? Why?


I'm now an only child. My parents had spoiled me these past months, trying to get me to forget JungKook. But I couldn't. How could you forget the person you had all your life and loved you?I should feel happy for him but I only feel betrayed,mad,and depressed.I don't go to school everyday now and when I do I'm usually kicked out of class and sent to the principles office because I don't feel like doing my work.I guess you can say I drastically changed from being a lively kind girl into a depressed rude girl.I had hopes to see Jungkook at school but on Monday he wasn't there.Then Tuesday and then the whole week.He wasn't going to the school anymore.My mom and dad don't know what to do with me and honestly I don't know what to do with myself anymore either.

Baekhyun is in the hospital because of me and Suho probably hates me.Suho has tried to talk to me since he knows how I feel but I have been acting up lately and he hasn't talked to me in a while.As for Luhan and Tiffany they're probably the only people that know the real me.The one that cries herself to bed,the one that is still soft-hearted even though she tries to hide it from the world,the one that is a weak version of the old me.Not this new rude,quiet,strong,bratty person that is building a wall between her and this cruel world.The world that seems to be taking everything away.

<><><>

"Minah" My mom called out while she knocked on my door before entering.She walked in with a phone in her hands.I turned to her direction to show that I was listening.

"Here. It's Jungkook."

She extended her hand to hand me the phone.I felt an overwhelming wave of happiness.Then the truth hit me.He betrayed me and left.He left me alone now that I would need his support.

"No.I don't want to talk to him." I said in a harsh voice then turned and went back to my Ipad that my parents just bought me.All these presents will not make me forget the person who I love but hate the most.

"What?Minah are you sure"

"Yes." I said without even looking at her.

She stood up and walked to my door.She turned around to check if I was serious.Which I wasn't.I did want to talk to him.I wanted to tell him how I felt and how much I want him back,but the new Minah won and I wasn't going to talk to that person.If he wanted to talk he should have never left.

________________________________________________________________

"Minah lunch is ready" My mom called out.

 I stood up from the couch and went to the dining room.I sat down next to the now empty seat where Jungkook would usually sit.Rage started to fill my body but I couldn't show my weakness.The doorbell was rung and my mom got up.

"I'll go get it."

The sound of our opening door was heard.My dad got up and put 3 plates on the table.

"Come in the lunch is ready."

"Mmm lunch!I'm starving" A girls voice said.It heard like she was about my age.The footsteps were heard as they approached and a familiar scent was in the air.It was Jungkook's.He came in followed by the girl my age and his mom.He took the seat next to me.

"It looks like we'll need one more chair for you." My mom said to Jungkooks mom.

I stood up.

"Have this one" I said with no emotion.

"No its fine I'll go get one" Jungkooks mom said.

"Have it.Jungkook prefers to have you guys than me.Isn't that why he left?" I asked.

I turned not wanting to hear answers that would only be excuses.I ran to my room and made sure to slam my door.I heard the door open but didn't expect it to be Jungkook.But it was.

"Minah listen"

"No!I don't want to hear you!Get out of my room now!" I yelled holding in tears.But not of sadness but of rage.How and why would they come here?!

"No we need to talk!" 

"About what?You can talk to your new sister now,isn't that what she's there with you now?!" 

"Shut up and let me talk!!" He yelled now mad.

"No you shut up!!I don't need or want to talk to a person that betrayed and replaced me!!Keep your talk to yourself and everyone will be much happier!Now go with that little brat of your new sister and talk to her!!" I yelled even more mad.

He stepped closer to me and hugged me.How I needed a hug from him.I needed to feel his warmth.I missed him so much but I couldn't give in to this easily.

"Minah,you will always be my sister.No one will ever replace you..ever."

I pulled away and punched him in the face hard then pushed him away.

"I said to get out!!I don't want to listen to you and I don't want you to hug me ever again!!" I said giving him another push to get him out of my room.I slammed the door again but locked it this time.

"Open up!I know what I did hurt you but please understand that I have another family.Yes another sister too but you have and always will have a special place in my heart like no other."

I went inside my bathroom and got something that would end this.It would end the confusion for my parents and for me,the constant suffering that the world gave me,and give Jungkook once again only one sister.And that sister would not be me.

I ate the pills that would make it all go away and make this stop once and for all.

As always,nothing goes right.My bedroom door was busted open and before I could finish what I started Jungkook knocked the pills out of my hand.

"Idiot!" He yelled out.

"I know!That's why I'm freeing all of you from this idiot!" I yelled out.

I started crying.Another fail.Now he knew I was still the weak,confused,and soft girl he knew.My wall that I was building was broken when he kissed my forehead.

"No!I need you.I love you Minah.Don't ever think that I would replace you.If you died I die.Why?Because your my sister.My precious little sister.The girl that has a beautiful smile and a big heart.Yes you do stupid things,but I will stay with you no matter what in your heart.I might have a second family now but without you my family would not be complete.I love you Minah.Promise me you won't leave me."

Holding me tightly he wiped my tears away.

"I promise" 

He hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead again.

"I missed you so much" I said

"I missed you too" He replied.

I could hear he was crying too.I knew I wasn't going to be alone and I would always have Jungkook.Luckily I only had time to eat one pill or else I could have lost my brother forever.

"I love you Minah" Jungkook repeated over and over.

"I love you so much!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>