Fifth Grade Pt. 5

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

When we walked in, Luhan and Tiffany were waiting for us.

"Aww! We've got a new couple to ship!" Tiffany said, putting it on her blog. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god! We knew this would happen!" Suga exclaimed.

"I can't believe that I found a girl before you!" Baekhyun yelled. The other boys scoffed.

"Whatever," they said. I laughed at the sight. Somebody handed me a drink and I took it and drank it. I then started choking.

"Minah! What's wrong?!" JungKook said, looking at me. I choked harder and couldn't talk.

"H- h...ho..hos..pit..tal," I managed to choke out. They immediately called an ambulance to come.

"Calm down Minah, they'll come right over," Jin soothed. I coughed harder and was hacking. The ambulance came and strapped me in a gurney.

"Move out people!" The paramedics said as we arrived at the emergency room. I caught a glimpse of a girl that was looking at me evilly. I closed my eyes before I got a full glimpse of her. 


Where am I? Why are there wires on my body and why am I wearing an oxygen mask? Why are there flowers and stuffed animals? Before I could ask more questions in my mind, the door opened. My family walked in with surprised faces.

"Minah! You're awake!" JungKook exclaimed. I nodded weakly.

"What's going- OMO!" J-Hope yelled. I weakly shushed them to lower their volume. They quieted immediately. 

"We shouldn't crowd her and, oh yeah, CALL THE DOCTOR!" Jimin told them. The doctor came and checked me up.

"She's doing fine, but there was glue in the drink that she drank from," the doctor said. Glue? Who would do that childish thing? Wait,...that girl that I saw...that was looking at me evilly...could that person be the person who put it in?

"We, uhh, should get going, uhh, get well soon Minah!" Baekhyun told me. When they left, I closed my eyes. The door then opened.

"Just set the lunch over to the table, nurse," I said, thinking it was the nurse giving me lunch.

"Why would you think that I would serve an ugly and horrible person like you?" A girl's snobby voice that I could recognize anywhere. I opened my eyes. In front of me, stood Yoon Pil Suk. My enemy and Baekhyun's 'lover'.

"I'm back," Pil Suk said, menacingly. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"And why are you back?" I asked, knowing the answer. To take back Baekhyun.

"I've heard from my little birdies that, you, are now going out with Baekhyun," she said. Who are the 'birdies'?

"Yeah, so what?" I said. She smirked.

"I've warned you so many times! And did you listen to me!? No!!" She yelled.

"I've been giving out too many warnings! Now, people are gonna get hurt!" She said. I rolled my eyes again.

"So, if you hurt one of us, you're really hurting Baekhyun, you know why? Because those are Baekhyun's friends and if you hurt them, he'll hate you even more," I said calmly. You could've seen her veins creeping out from her forehead.

"Ahh! Why do you always ruin everything?! This is not the last time you would see me! Baekhyun is MINE! Mine! I say!" She yelled as she walked out of the door. I let out a raspberry and pinched my nose bridge.

"Oh my gosh, when will she leave?" I asked myself, knowing the answer. When she gets Baekhyun.


It has been a few months since me and Baekhyun dated. We were walking around the school gardens.

"Minah? I, uhh, have to tell you something," Baekhyun stuttered. I turned towards him.

"What is it?" I asked him. He wouldn't be nervous at a time like this, unless...

"I'm breaking up with you," he said nervously. I was shocked. I started breaking down.

"Why? Why would you do this to me?" I asked quietly. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"It's just, i-it's just, something happened, I'm sorry," he apologized. I wanted to slap him so bad.

"Ow! That hurt! Well, I deserved that," he said, when I slapped his right cheek. It was a bit bruised and was red. I didn't know which hurt more: my hand that I slapped him with or his slapped cheek. Either way, it hurt.

"I feel like that, that, I don't know the Baekhyun that teased me for being not cute in kindergarten five years ago," I started,"  Well, I guess things changed, or people change." Baekhyun looked hurt. I couldn't blame him. I stomped away. I couldn't see where I'm going because of the tears in my eyes.

"JungKook," I called out desperately. He came towards me, worried. The other six boys worried too.

"Minah, what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked. My tears finally let out and ran down my cheeks.

"Boys are jerks," I choked out.

"Not us, right?" Yoongi asked. 

"No, not you guys, you're the best guys," I said smiling. If you have a bad day, they would be there for you and make you smiling in seconds.

"Now tell me, what happened?" Jin asked.

"Baekhyun, h-he broke up with me, and I don't know why," I began, "It feels like your best friend has, changed, like the person you known was never there." 

"Forget about him," Taehyung said. JungKook wasn't there.

"Umm. Where's JungKook?" I asked. I heard screams outside in the garden and saw people crowding up. We went outside and saw JungKook beating up Baekhyun. I would say why, but don't blame him, seeing his friend breaking his sister's heart.

"JungKook! What are you doing?!" Yoongi asked, when they finally pulled him apart.

"H-he promised me! He promised me that he wouldn't leave Minah! You punk Baekhyun!" He yelled. Bakery un held his head down,

"Let's go to the nurse, those punches look bad," I said, looking at his bruised jaw. JungKook glared at Baekhyun before we left.

I looked at Baekhyun too, questioningly.

Why would he be like that, breaking his best friend's heart?