Seventh Grade Pt.4

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

School was better now that Baekhyun and I were on better conditions,but the question kept coming back at me.

Whenever I wasn't busy or had my mind go free I would think about the same thing. Do I love him or not? Those 6 words that seem to be like ghosts haunting me everywhere I go.

When I got to school there was a new kid in our P.E. class. Not a girl but a boy.Our teacher walked in and we all lined up in our rows.

"Goodmorning class"

"Goodmorning Ms.Do" We all replied.

"I would like you to meet our new student,Kim Joonmyeon."

"Annyeonghaseyo Joonmyeon." All of us said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, please treat me well" He said while bowing. 

He seemed friendly and he was good-looking too.

"Joonmyeon you can go next to Minah.Minah raise your hand so our new student can see you."

I raised my hand and he started walking towards me.

"Anyeonghaseyo Minah-ah nice to meet you." He said and gave me a warm smile.

"Anyeong nice to meet you too." I said and smiled back.

"Glad you guys are getting along,Minah will you be his partner today?" Ms.Do asked me.

"Sure" I said back.

While we ran our laps Suho and I had a conversation.

"What classes do you have?" I asked him.

"He handed me a piece of paper that he got out of his shorts.

"We have all the same classes!" I said excited.

"Great! I was afraid to be alone all day.You know,how people like to ignore the new kid."

"Don't worry.If you want you can sit with my friends and I at lunch." I offered.

"Sure.Will your friends agree?I wouldn't want to disturb."

"Ah.They are nice,I'm sure they would love to know you." I told him.

"By the way you can call me Suho if you wish"

"Ok."

I noticed that he's really polite and curtious.

When our final class before lunch ended Suho and I walked to eachothers lockers.We arrived to the cafeteria and grabbed our lunches.As expected he uses his manners with the ladies that served our food.

When we walked to the table where I usually sat,Luhan and Tiffany looked at me confused.I guess Suho saw this so he introduced himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo,I am Kim Joonmyeon but you can call me Suho.I'm new here and your friend,Minah,invited me to sit here,but if you disagree with that I could leave."

"No no no.Its fine.Of course you can sit here." Tiffany said.

"Yea there's no problem.By the way I'm Luhan and this is Tiffany" Luhan introduced himself and Tiffany.

"Thank you!" Suho replied to them.

When we were all sitting and talking I felt someones arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder.

"How is my favorite girlfriend doing" Baekhyun said.

"Am I not your only girlfriend?Or are cheating on me?" I asked him playfully.

"ppssshhh.Of course not.Why would I cheat on you." Baekhyun said and looked away as if he was guilty.

"Aigoo.Why do you look guilty?!" I asked.

"I'm just kidding!I love you and I will never cheat on you!" He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh Baekhyun this is Suho" I said when I felt that Suho felt uncomfortable.

"Anyeonghaseyo" Suho said.

"Anyeong.I am Baekhyun,Minah's boyfriend."

"Are you in my P.E. class?" Suho asked.

"Yea." 

"Great now I know more people!"

"Haha and you have some fangirls already" Tiffany said and pointed to the table of girls behind us.

I felt a little bit jealous.I didn't pay attention because Baekhyun's my boyfriend.But that question popped back into my head again.

Do I love him?Is Suho here to get my thoughts straight?Maybe its a sign from Chen helping me to figure out my feelings.Whatever it is,I hope I can figure this out fast and without doing anything wrong.

________________________________________________________________