Fourth Grade Pt.4

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

When I walked in JungKook's room, he was shaking and his face was pale, I was lucky that he was awake and breathing.

"Junggie? What's wrong? Why are you so scared?" I asked, confused and found his hand icy cold.

"Get away from me!" He said, disgusted and wiped his hand on his shirt. I was shocked at the gesture. What is going on?

"Okay..." I said, weirded out. I left and went to Jin's room. He was a bit pale and was lying there, like he was waiting for me.

"Jinnie, are you okay?" I asked. What was going on?

"Stay away from me! You're nothing, but a worthless brat that hits my friend! Like he didn't get enough of that!" Jin yelled. That hit me hard. I began crying and didn't notice his face softening for a second and go stone cold for another. I went to Suga's room next, scared of what he'll say. He seem perfectly fine.

"Suga? Yoongi? Are you okay?" I asked and felt his ice cold skin. He just looked forward without blinking. I went out scared, but at least I dried out some of my tears.

"Rap oppa? Are you doing well?" I asked, scared of the outcome.

"This is because of you!" He pointed a finger at me.

"If you didn't have to be with Baekhyun, we would've lived a normal life not being threatened!" He yelled. It was because of me. I cried again.

"Taehyung oppa? A-are you doing well?" I asked, stuttering.

"No I'm fine," he said calmly. I made a relieved sigh.

"I've would've been better if you didn't go lolly gagging with Baekhyun! Then this Pil Suk girl wouldn't hurt me!" He yelled, enraged and disgusted by me. I left with a stone cold face.

"J-Hope how are you doing?" I said in a bored tone, wanting to get this over with. He seemed a bit surprised, but managed to hide it.

"I've been better," he said," maybe even more if-"

"I haven't been with Baekhyun and Pil Suk wouldn't have threatened all of us blah blah blah," I said in a bored tone and left. He had a shocked face.

"Jimin oppa finally going to be done!" I said, cheering.

"What are you so happy about? Happy that you aren't in a hospital bed, being treated," he said, laughing.

"You have no idea do you?" He asked, "Nobody cares about you! You are just a disturbance! We would live a better life without you! Picture it: Pil Suk with Baekhyun = Happiness, me and the gang = Happiness, no you to disturb us = Happiness."

"Whatever, bye!" I said, happy to get out of this hospital. I got into the car and we drove home.

But this same girl who made Baekhyun's friend's turn in Minah was doing the same to the 7 innocent boys.


I had no idea why the boys, except Baekhyun, was ignoring me. Was because I was mean to them? Disgusted them? Made them unhappy? What? Also, they started to ignore me! Whenever I wave to them, they just look away.

"Listen, why are you ignoring me?!" I said to JungKook when we were going to school. 

"For your own good," was all he responded. Huh? For my own good? How is it good that my best friends are ignoring me?!

"Huh?" Was all I said. He just ignored me again. He got out of the car and walked, and like last time, I followed.

"You know that I won't stop bothering you until you tell me why," I said. All he did was walk faster. I ran to catch up with him. It was like we were having a race.

"Now tell my me why," I said, not out of breath while, he was having trouble breathing. 

"Fine! Can you keep a secret?" He asked, looking to see if someone was watching.