Fifth Grade Pt.4

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

Luhan and Tiffany have ben together for a month now,they seem to be getting closer and closer as the days go by.Today I woke up and dressed nicely as today is Baekhyun's birthday. After I was done dressing up this is how I looked. I was wearing the frilly dress that Baekhyun always had begged me to wear with my favorite flats that matched perfectly.

When my mom dropped me off at school, Jungkook asked me why was I so girly today.

"Jungkook did you forget?" I asked him.

"About what?" He asked.

"Today is Baekhyun's birthday, babo," I told him.

"Oooooooh....Yea I totally remember," he said.

"Suurree. Anyway's I'm going with Tiffany now", I said as I saw Tiffany approaching.

"Hey!" I greeted her when she came up to me.

"Hi Minah!" She said back then complimented me. "Minah, you look really pretty today!!" She told me.

"Thank you Tiffany, where's Baekhyun?" I asked.

"Oh he's with Luhan want to go with them?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said.

When I saw his figure standing by Luhan, I immediately started feeling myself blush. I didn't know how he was going to react when he saw me with his favorite dress. When we were close enough that he noticed me coming, his eyes widened so much it seemed as if they would pop out any moment.

"Woah.....Minah you look....beautiful!!" He told me, when he noticed he called me beautiful, he blushed.

"Thanks," was all I could say because his blushing and words made me blush madly.

"Aaaaw look at you guys, " Luhan said while Tiffany was giggling.

Baekhyun's cheeked started blushing even more.

"We should start going to class," Tiffany said when she saw the time.

Then we started walking towards class.Baekhyun's figure next to mine was making me blush again. When we got to class I could feel his gaze looking at me. When I turned to confirm it was his gaze,he looked away nervously afraid that he got caught.

On my last class before lunch time, Tiffany told me Baekhyun wanted to meet me at the school garden.

"Do you know why?" I asked nervously.

"No he just said to meet him there," she said then went to go sit in her seat.As the clocks hands moved closer to the time when we were dismissed to lunch, my butterflies seem to move faster and faster in my tummy. When the bell rang for lunch it was as if all the butterflies that were in my stomach had just all burst out. I walked to my locker then set my stuff in there. When I got to the locker I saw Baekhyun standing there nervously. He looked so amazing in the outfit he was wearing today.

"Baekhyun,you wanted to meet me here?" I asked. Then I got a confused look.

"Luhan told me you wanted to meet me here." He told me, then we looked around to find what we were looking for: Tiffany and Luhan giggling.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!" He yelled from where he was at so Baek could hear then they both left to the cafeteria.

"Sooooo," I turned to look at him. Then I realized I hadn't wished him a happy birthday yet.

"Happy Birthday," I said.

"Thank you," He said blushing.

"Minah.." He said sounding nervous. Then he put his hand behind his neck nervously.

"I was going to wait for your birthday, but.....you just look SO beautiful today that I just can't wait anymore."

Now even I was started to get nervous.

"Minah, you know I like you a lot! Soooo I was wondering......do you Minah, want to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

My face burst into super blushing mode and I was smiling so big I couldn't hide I was happy.

"Yes!! Baekie I will be your girlfriend," I told him, then blushed and a smile was on his face.

"Really?!" He asked not believing what I answered him. I just nodded as a response.

"Well then, can your boyfriend get a birthday hug?" He asked.I  nodded again then he wrapped his arms around my waist while I around his neck and then again, I felt his soft lips against my cheek.

"I love you Minah," He whispered in my ear.

"I love you to Baekhyun," I answered then we walked back to the cafeteria, holding hands.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________