Kindergarten

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life


S.M. Elementary School.

Finally going to school in- uhh I don't know how old I am. I hope I meet new friends and I hope that the teacher is nice to us, but first- ughh! This uniform is purple and ugly, I swear I now hate purple!

"Anneyeonghaseyeo! ^~^ I am your daughter's teacher, Mrs. Kim! Don't worry, your child will have fun every day! Now say bye to your mom sweetie!" Said my teacher, Mrs.Kim, too joyfully. We then said goodbye and she left.

"Good morning class! I am your teacher Mrs. Kim! When you're here, you'll have fun every single day!" Mrs. Kim said happily. Too perky.

"Don't worry, she's like that for only a few months and then she'll get tired, eventually," whispered a boy with a rectangular smile. I laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Asked tha boy questionably.

"Why is your mouth a rectangle?" I asked. He looked dumbfounded.

"Mrs. Kim!" Baekhyun yelled. Mrs. Kim stopped talking and looked like she was going to yell at him for interrupting, but instead, she looked at him.

"Yes, Baekhyun?" She asked.

"Mrs. Kim, is my mouth a rectangle?" Baekhyun asked cutely.

"No, but it does when you smile, but it's cute," she said.

"Thank you! I already know that I'm cute," he said cheekily. Mrs. Kim then went back to talking.

"My name's Byun Baekhyun, how about you?" He asked with his hand out.

"My name is- uhh Lee Minah," I said shaking his hand.

"Now, class, we will greet each other! Let's start with you," Mrs. Kim said pointing to a chubby girl with big, round glasses.

"Anneyeonghaseyeo, I am Kim Pil Suk-imida," said the girl and then we went on until it reached me.

"Anneyeong! I am Lee Minah -imida! Please take care of me!" I said trying to be cute. I heard Baekhyun snort.

"Amateur, now watch the master of cuteness," Baekhyun whispered.

"Anneyeong! Baekhyun-imida! Please take extra care of me!" Baekhyun said cutely. Okay, I admit it, he's the master of cuteness. Almost all the girls in our class had oogly eyes at him, even the teacher.

"See that? I'm the aegyo master," he whispered.

"Puh-lease, you wouldn't know aegyo if it hit your ugly face," I said. Baekhyun started crying.

"What's wrong Baekhyun?" Asked Mrs. Kim.

"S- she called me ugly and not cute!" Baekhyun said.

"Miss Lee, please don't insult any of the students, now go to the principal's office," Mrs.too-perky-now-mean Kim.

"But, how am I supposed to know where the principle is?" I asked.

"Pil Suk-ah, can you please take her to the principal's office?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"S-sure, let's go Minah-ah," Pil Suk stuttered. When we left, I swore I saw Baekhyun smirking.

"This is so not fair," I muttered. Unfortunately, Pil Suk heard me.

"Yeah, she only likes the cute ones who do aegyo to her, while the uncute ones get punished for what the cute ones do."

"Really?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, just asked my brother, a cute kid spilled water and wetted the others shirts and he didn't get in trouble, and when my brother choked on water and spat it out, Mrs. Kim yelled at him for the mess!" She exclaimed. One of the staff shushed her.

"Well, here's the principle's office, good luck," she said.

"Is he mean?" I asked.

"It's a she and kind of, to the not cute ones, ohh, " She realized and wished me good luck before she quickly left. I knocked on the door.

"Come in," the principal, Mrs. Choi said. Her cheery expression quickly turned into a frown.

"What do you want?" She snapped, angry that I'm not a cute one.

"I -uhh accidentally called a kid ugly," I said stuttering. She then narrowed her eyes at me.

"Sweetie, there's no need to be jealous of other that are cuter than you," she said.

"H-how did you know I insulted a cute kid?" I asked.

"Almost all the kids that get sent in here, now there's no shame of being jealous," she said again.

"I wasn't jealous! He was playing!" I yelled causing her to get madder.

"Don't you yell at me now! Now go back to your class!" She snapped again. *Wow, these people are mean* I thought.