Fifth Grade Pt.3

The Life Trilogy: The Story of My Life

"Are you sure that it's going to work?" I asked. Apparently, we had to help Luhan get Tiffany as his 'girlfriend'.

"Positive, no one's better at romance than 'the love whisperer'," Baekhyun said, whispering the words 'the love whisperer'. I did a 'psh' face.

"Shh, here she comes," Baekhyun said, putting a finger to my lips. His beautiful fingers. Tiffany was walking across the soccer field because I told her to meet me at 5:00. She was supposed to wait a while then Luhan would pop out and we would give Tiffany flowers and he would ask her the question.

"Humph, Minah told me to wait at five, but it's 5:10 now, where is she!?" She said. Just then, Luhan walked behind her. Before he could, the sprinklers popped up. It made Tiffany soaking wet with her make-up running.

"Great job 'the love whisperer'," I teased. He scoffed and I ran to Tiffany's aid.

"Tiffany! Are you okay?" I asked, bringing her inside, while the two boys were discussing their next plan.

"No! Why would you do that to me!?" She asked.

"Look, I'm sorry, this wasn't supposed to happen, something else was, but it was a good something else," I explained.

"What was it?" She asked. I couldn't tell her about Luhan, though, what should I tell her.

"I'm waiting," she said.

"Uhh, you'll know in a few days," I lied. Maybe she'll know in a few hours.

"How about we meet in the garden later, that has no sprinklers," I emphasized 'sprinklers'. She smiled.

"Okay," was all she said. I met up with Luhan and Baekhyun.

"Okay, same plan, but we meet in the garden," I explained.


IN THE GARDEN

"Ugh! Not again! Where's Minah!?" Tiffany yelled, impatient. Luhan came behind and tapped her shoulder, sending her a shock. I was getting tingles in my skin. Baekhyun has to put his hand over my mouth to quiet me down.

"Omo! Luhan! You scared me!?" She exclaimed. He chuckled. He held out a bouquet of roses and held it put in front of him.

"Tiffany, will you go out with me?" He asked. She smiled and I was squealing; so was Baekhyun. We held our hands to keep each other from yelling.

"Yes, you're so romantic, so this was what Minah was talking about, the 'good something else'," she answered. She took the bouquet and hugged him. Me and Baekhyun came out and hugged them. 

"Thank you Minah, you are really my best friend!" Tiffany exclaimed. I smiled.


"Open you mouth," Luhan said to Tiffany, putting a spoon of soup into . Me and Baekhyun gagged.

"Guys, not while we're eating!" Baekhyun said, pretend barfing. I laughed.

"Hey! You'll do that when you dating!" Tiffany said to us.

"Yeah, like I'll find somebody to date," I said, rolling my eyes.

"No, you're pretty, smart, talented, an idiot, but boys will like you," Tiffany told me. I laughed.

"What about this kid over here?" I asked, pointing to Baekhyun. He rolled his eyes.

"He'll find a date faster than you," Luhan said, teasing me. I scoffed.

"Yeah, boys are falling for you because you look like a girl," I teased back.

"For information, I am manly, ask Tiffany," He said. Tiffany laughed.

"Not really, you were freaking out on buying deer ears as a couple," she said and Luhan looked offended.

"Well, if I'm girly, I'm better at it than you," Luhan shot back.

"I don't feel offended by the way, you know that you're only offending yourself call yourself a girly girl," she said laughing. He scoffed.

"Umm, remember us, the people you were talking to before," I said, pointing to me and Baekhyun.

"Whatever," the couple said.

What that happen if that was Baekhyun and me? Aish! Where did that thought come from?!