Getting to know each other on the first day

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter you can play:

G.Na ft. Rain - What I Want To Do If I Have A Lover


 

“So…what’s your decision?”

“I choose the side where my heart is located…so the left.”

Everyone went wild…laughing, screaming, clapping and jumping around.

_______ was shocked and confused…still not knowing what happened. Was it the wrong move? Was it the right choice?

“_______-shi, do you want to know if you made the right decision or not?” Sungmin asked

“I don’t know…oetoke.” ______ was anxious.

“You actually picked your husband. I guess you guys are compatible.” Shindong informed _______. But they still didn’t tell her if it was Eunhyuk or Donghae.

 

After everyone calmed down they positioned a blushing, fidgeting Donghae behind _______.

 

“You can turn around now.” Siwon told _______.

After taking a deep breath _______ turned around. She smiled as soon as she finally realized who her husband was.

“Anyong.” Donghae said as he slightly bowed and offered his hand to shake hands with _______.

“Ah…yes annyong haseyo.” _______ bowed as she shook hands with Donghae.

“Did you know it was me?” Donghae asked

“No.” ______ answered with a smile

The guys were watching from the side and were murmuring and giggling to themselves.

Then it was awkward. The two just froze in their places, still standing and facing each other.

“Waaah…I can’t watch them anymore, it’s too awkward.” Heechul said as the others teased them as well.

“TIME!” Leeteuk shouted and placed a card between ______ and Donghae’s view.

Donghae let out a sigh, and was hugging Ryeowook from the nervousness and excitement.

While _______ turned around and was fanning herself as she felt her cheeks warm up.

“Let’s try making them do aegyo wink at each other.” Sungmin suggested.

“That’ll be fun. Let’s do it!!” Kyuhyun agreed.

“Don’t!” Donghae said in a pleading voice. Begging his hyungs to not make it more embarrassing.

Eunhyuk pushed Donghae to face _______ again but the card was still in the way for them to see each other directly.

“So you first, as soon as we say 1,2,3 and Leeteuk lifts the card you have to wink at Donghae, okay?” Heechul guided _______.

_______ couldn’t do anything but blush and nod.

“1…2…3” Leeteuk announced as he raised the card for the two to see each other.

________ winked at Donghae and quickly covered her face from the embarrassment. Heechul took _______’s hand off of her face.

Donghae tried to keep it cool but he too was blushing.

Donghae took a step forward…closer to _______ winked.

“Ya do you want to kiss?” Yesung told Donghae as he pulled him back from ________. Everyone was laughing and _______ was as well.

 

After a couple of minutes Dongahe decided that maybe the two of them should go to a quieter place…away from his teasing hyungs so they can talk properly.

They went to a café near by. They filming crew set their stuff up in a VIP - closed area of the café so they could film and _______ and Donghae can talk peacefully.

Donghae bought _______ a chocolate frappucino while he bought himself a kiwi tea.

They also bought churros to munch on.

 

“Donghae-shi do you often go to this café?” _______ asked as they settled down in the café

“Hmm…sometimes. I go here with Siwon, or sometimes we’ll go buy cakes in the store across.” Donghae said as he pointed to the pastry shop.

_______ just nodded and sipped on her frap. Then there was this awkward atmosphere again.

“_______, should we drop the formalities? I know we just met today but I think talking casually will make us more comfortable with each other.” Donghae suggested.

“Okay. Uhm…what should I call you?” ________ asked shyly

“Ahh…oppa first? Then let’s think of nicknames for each other later.” Donghae said

“Okay…o-ppa. That sounds good.” _______ smiled

Hearing ______ say oppa made Donghae blush.

“Should we have an honest talk? Like ask questions about each other and expectations for the future?” Donghae asked

“Okay.” ______ coolly answered.

“So once you finish answering my question you can go ahead and ask me question, okay? Should we do 5 questions and answers? Can I go first?” Donghae asked and _______ nodded.

“Which guy groups do you like in the music industry?” Donghae asked

“Of course your group is number one for me. But I also like Big Bang, Epik High, 2pm, CN Blue, Shinee,etc. What do you think of After School?”

“I really think your group stands out. I’m impressed to hear that you co-wrote songs for them before actually debuting as a member. Who was your ideal guy or first crush in Super Junior?”

“My first crush was Kibum-shi. Are you the jealous type?”

“Yes. What do you want to do as a couple?”

“hmmm…it’s a bit childish and corny but since I haven’t experienced it yet, I’d like to buy couple stuff. You know those couple accessories, mugs, night light, etc. I wanna buy those kinds of stuff when we move to ‘our place’. How about you?”

“I always thought of bringing my girlfriend back to my hometown, Mokpo. I want give her a tour so she’ll know where I grew up. In the future would you go want to visit my hometown?” Donghae asked a bit nervously.

“Yes, of course.” _______ answered and both of them blushed.

After a couple of minutes Dongahe decided to ask ______ a more personal question.

“_______, I actually looked you up on the internet when I found out that you’d be my wife.” Donghae confessed.

“Ah really?” ________ let out a nervous laugh “What did you find out?”

“Hmm…I found out that you co-wrote the songs With U and When I fall for After School. I found out you like cooking and photography. I also saw your pre-debut photos.” Donghae told _______.

“Aigoo…my pre-debut photos.” ________ said as she tried to her face in embarrassment.

Donghae laughed “Why? There were a lot of compliments about your bare face and about you being a natural beauty and I agree with them.”

“Thank you.” _______ said as she blushed.

“There was one article that I saw though that I want to ask you about. If that’s okay?” Donghae asked cautiously

_______ nodded and asked “What about?”

“Well I kind of saw rumors about you and Big Bang’s G-Dragon dating. I also saw the selca’s and photos with you guys.” Donghae told _______ what he found.

“Ahhh…haha no that’s not true. You know how the media and netizens blow things out of proportion. G-Dragon or Jiyong and I are close friends because I helped him with some of the songs for his solo album before.” __________ explained.

Donghae let out a sigh of relief and smiled “Ah really?”

Donghae felt a bit embarrassed that he showed this side of him at the start.

They ended up have a great first day. Finding out more about each other and what things they had in common.


So this was highly requested when I was still writing my 2nd fanfic, We Fell Inlove.

Hope you guys liked how this started.

Comments are love <3

For quick updates or random - serious talks: Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom